boot disk is recognized then goes to general menu

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
fatmalamute
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

boot disk is recognized then goes to general menu

Post by fatmalamute »

i am using sbootrk to burn an image of nesterdc and during the burning process directly after it says all is going well (or something to that effect) it then states that the win ce flag is not put in the ip.bin. Is this the problem or is it normal? I used both disk juggler and nero. The disk acts like it is going to load like a usual dc game with the letters dropping one by one then it goes to the men screen, I push play and it repeats. sorry for the inconvenience
NightHammer
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightHammer »

Alright...first the message about the win ce flag is normal. There shouldn't be unless it was written with win ce.

Second, it sounds like an image problem. If you don't want to put ROMs on it, try this and let me know. It's a NERO image. If that works for you, then you need to try to make a NERO Track-At-Once image for your DC to read it.

Try it and let me know!

Later!
NightHammer

Edit: I had the wrong file linked...it should work now.
All your systems are belong to me
fatmalamute
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

thanks a lot nighthammer

Post by fatmalamute »

i didnt really expect a reply. thankyou it worked
NightHammer
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightHammer »

You're welcome. Don't be afraid to ask questions. We all had to learn how to do this. I asked a few questions, and I even still have questions.

If you would feel beter about asking questions you can PM me.

Later!
NightHammer
All your systems are belong to me