<Insert thread name here>

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

<Insert thread name here>

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

I really turned away and looked down upon all the Anti-France feelings going around.. Until I just heard about the French digging up American WW2 soldier graves (Yes, the ones if hadn't come, all of France would speak German by now) and writing notes on the corpses such as "Pick up your rubbish, it's contaminating our soil."

I don't know what to say. I'm quite speechless. Although I can say I'm extremely angry, which cannot be put into words at the moment.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

ummm.....yeah don't care
its not like there arent dumb bigots in every country :roll: an eye for an eye make the whole world blind
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

This goes to show how pettiness can lead to even greater pettiness; and wars have started for lesser things :| .
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

I really shouldn't be mad at all the French just for a few psychos' doings... Although it's quite hard being fair when pissed as much as I am..
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

nicaragua and honduras got in a war over a soccer game, the US declared independence over taxes :lol: it doesnt take much for people to fight
bounty hunter
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by bounty hunter »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:I really shouldn't be mad at all the French just for a few psychos' doings... Although it's quite hard being fair when pissed as much as I am..
yea, but i'm starting to get used to calling them 'freedom' fries...
Yea, i don't have any more time for FFXI
...i eventually realized it was destroying my life...
XBOX Live Gamertag: Wvsk8brder15

HALO 2 already PwNs mE!!!!! November 9th, why can't you come sooner!?!?!?!
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound »

I suppose you all still despise the American's for renaming Sourkrout to Liberty Cabbage in the world wars....
Ender
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Ender »

Yes, the ones if hadn't come, all of France would speak German by now
I'm really tired of hearing this. First of all, the US were not the only allied country in WWII. Both Canada and England did as much as the Americans for France. Secondly, The french helped the US out during the revolutionary war, so stop saying that they owe you somehow.

I still say that any country in France's geographical position would have been taken in WWII, (yes, even if the US held that territory) So shut up and start widening your views a little.

Stupid wars
mmboy
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by mmboy »

France sux, they always dont wanna be a part of something, but when thier ass is on the line they want every1 to help them...
sig down :( gehy boomspeed... any1 wanna host it? where could i host it?
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound »

Ender wrote:
I'm really tired of hearing this. First of all, the US were not the only allied country in WWII. Both Canada and England did as much as the Americans for France. Secondly, The french helped the US out during the revolutionary war, so stop saying that they owe you somehow.

I still say that any country in France's geographical position would have been taken in WWII, (yes, even if the US held that territory) So shut up and start widening your views a little.

Stupid wars

Yeah.. you put up huge defences on the one front that the Germans didn't attack... they went up into Belgium, who then stalled them for two weeks, and then down into France.
Ender
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Ender »

France sux, they always dont wanna be a part of something, but when thier ass is on the line they want every1 to help them...
Way to spout propaganda. I wish I could mindlessly spit out what the american media told me so that I wouldn't have to think. That would make life a lot easier.

<getting readdy for flames>
Maybe that's why life in america is supposed to be easier. Ignorance is bliss after all.

I should write that this doesn't apply to all americans....just the ones who follow the media blindly
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound »

Oh ignorant am I?

*flame on :twisted: *

Well take this you cheese eating surrender monkeys:

Vietnam: France pulled out, America took over... didn't back down. Yes, it was pointless in the end, but we held quite well.

Revolutionary war: We sparked a revolution in France itself after our own revolution.

WWII: We helped win a war against an evil, evil man... no sense in dissing that in any way.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Ender wrote:I should write that this doesn't apply to all americans....just the ones who follow the media blindly
It's a good thing you did, or I would've killed you.
It's thinking...
Ender
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Ender »

404, were you spouting propaganda? No. Therefore I wasn't talking to you. And that's a pretty sad flame anyway man :)
BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura »

Revolutionary war: We sparked a revolution in France itself after our own revolution.
I think the French revolution was before yours, actually. I'll have to check it though, since it's been a while since I did any history from that era (about 5 years, I think).
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound »

Ender wrote:404, were you spouting propaganda? No. Therefore I wasn't talking to you. And that's a pretty sad flame anyway man :)
So i'm a pansy :(
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Ender wrote:

Stupid wars
Where did I say they owe me something? I say they owe THOSE SOLDIERS (the ones they're digging up) EVERYTHING.

And not for one moment have I forgotten all the brave Canadian, British, and French Underground that fought. But if you're saying Operation Overlord could have been successful WITHOUT THE US... Ha.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

BlackAura wrote:
I think the French revolution was before yours, actually. I'll have to check it though, since it's been a while since I did any history from that era (about 5 years, I think).

No, the French Revolution was 10 years after the American Revolution.
(1786)
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

actually there was a previous french revolution before although not as major that secured rights for citizens but then they got fed up again and so started the real revolution.

Wow...like I said before DONT CARE! U r letting some idiot get the best of you, who cares! There assholes the do dumb stuff like this every where and all the time, so why worry about it?
Last edited by Master Higgins on Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mmboy
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by mmboy »

Im not spouting propoganda, Frenchie, I'm telling the truth and maybe if your 'propoganda' shelters you from that, I feel sorry for you. But the truth is France doesn't give a rats ass about anybody but their Hairy assed selves. They don't ever want to just go out and help somebody else, the only time when they feel the need to help is when their ass is on the line, then everybody has to drop thier sh1t to protect them... the indeciesive Frech... and when I say French, I am refering to the government, not the people themselves, because they relatively have no say, just like the US citizens in this war.
sig down :( gehy boomspeed... any1 wanna host it? where could i host it?