Thought this might get a few laughs

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
shad0w
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Thought this might get a few laughs

Post by shad0w »

You may be a geek/gamer/uber gamer If...

1) You use terms like "W00t" "lol" and "smacks self in head" outloud.

2) You scream when you die at ANY game. The thing that killed you will die a horrible, horrible death.

3) When beating a boss, you get up and dance, yell out at his dead body, or laugh insanely....then stop to catch your breath.

4)You kick your opponents when their down in any VS game.

5) When in two player mode, you want to physically kill the person who beat you.

6) You stay up all night, reguardless of anything.

7) When on the phone with another gamer...it's dead air save for: Breathing, screams of outrage or joy and the occational 'be right back'

8. When asked about your family, you say, "...who?"

9) Sunlight burns, physical activities kills.

10) You're soul belongs to a computer\PS2\x-Box

11) You haven't touched a shower in days while swearing to beat a game

12)You use the phrase "After this level" as an excuse not to do chores

13) You have more online friends then irl.

14)You know what 'irl' means.

15) You think the phrase "It's a trap!" and "Everytime you masturbate, god kills a kitten" are *rofl* material

16)You live off ramen and mini pizzas and caffeine.

17) You pay for expensive upgrades/systems that will be out of date as soon as you set it in your house

18)You live in your parents basement.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

i scream when i die in a game
i have been playing super mario bros. for NES all morning and when i die, i am like, "god damnit! what the fuck! son of a bitch!!!"
shad0w
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by shad0w »

Tekken 4 does that too me to. Damn the old man in thongs >.<
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I scream and break stuff when I lose sometimes. Usually I don't get to that point until I have tried several times and didn't even come close.

Thats about it.

Did you know I have been without Ramen Noodles, Pizza, and caffeine for nearly 3 weeks. I did have a severe headache from the lack of caffeine for a couple of days whle getting myself off of it.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

my fav excuse is saying "wait!!!!!!!! i can't save the game yet. i've been playing for 3 hours straight. i can't turn off the system yet. i gotta save!!!!!!!!!"

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Dbztrunks1020
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Dbztrunks1020 »

When people come over to my house they don't want to play vs. because I hit them when they win and brag when they lose :mrgreen:
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

AmadeusZull wrote:my fav excuse is saying "wait!!!!!!!! i can't save the game yet. i've been playing for 3 hours straight. i can't turn off the system yet. i gotta save!!!!!!!!!"
When playing a game such as Restident Evil that isn't too far from the truth actually.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Re: Thought this might get a few laughs

Post by |darc| »

shad0w wrote:You may be a geek/gamer/uber gamer If...

1) You use terms like "W00t" "lol" and "smacks self in head" outloud.
5) When in two player mode, you want to physically kill the person who beat you.
6) You stay up all night, reguardless of anything.
7) When on the phone with another gamer...it's dead air save for: Breathing, screams of outrage or joy and the occational 'be right back'
9) Sunlight burns, physical activities kills.
10) You're soul belongs to a computer\PS2\xbox
11) You haven't touched a shower in days while swearing to beat a game
12)You use the phrase "After this level" as an excuse not to do chores
13) You have more online friends then irl.
14)You know what 'irl' means.
Those apply to me..

About IRL...

http://www.gotfrag.com/?node=feature&id=55&x=CFCD2084
It's thinking...
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

I do a bit more than scream when i play games...

Here is an article from my site...
<liltimmyw> i have broken about 10 psx controllers, 5 genesis, & 2 SNES
<liltimmyw> if something were to happen to my GTA3 save file, someone would die
<Kami> although.. if I lost my progress in War Craft III I'd take a shotgun go my pc
<liltimmyw> i talk to gta3 like its a person, i tell it to stop being mean to me,i scream at it
<Kami> yea I punched my cdrom once after getting owned during Kingpin singleplayer and knocked it outta its mounting screws

(this is some discussion on the DCEmu forums)
NullBot_TheRevenge: I broke my first psx and snes when I was mad while playing :/. I broke my psx over my knee after I lost in wipeout... and I chunked my snes into a wall after losing a race in mario kart.

liltimmyw: im known to hit, scream, and throw things when im angry at a game. and you?

liltimmyw: while playing gta3, i tend to kick my own ass

Jeeba: I once detached my monitor and held it over my head after being slaughtered in a game of Tribes. I also once had an argument with my Xbox after playing Tournament mode on Fever 2002. Which led to squeezing the controller to death.

liltimmyw: i hate it when i get far in something then get pissed off then dont save and turn it off, then i go on a screaming rampage

Jeeba: I once threw my mouse and SCREAMED when I was on 56k and playing Tribes with hella lag

kaioshade: the worse thing i did was put saga frontier 2 in the microwave and turned the power on....the sparks...

El Dokteer: Threads of Fate for PS1. I couldn't beat this one boss... so I began to hit my controller. I destroyed those stupid 'joysticks'. Playing Super Street Fighter II for SNES, I bent a controller until it broke in half. Playing 4x4 Evo for the PC... I kept on getting T-boned at this one point on a race... so I grabbed a light-bulb and squeezed it until it broke in my hand. NES games however, are the worst. BUT, those controllers are freakin' bricks. I've never even been able to damage one!!!!!!!!!!

Jeeba: the slow button response on most of the NES Library drove me mad

liltimmyw: not just the button response, just that hlaf of the games are f'ing harder than anything ever. Friday the 13th is the hardest game ever

liltimmyw: i remember back when i got FF7 and it would be a long time since i had saved, and i was getting beaten by something and i pressed start+select+the L and R buttons, and that restarted the game. that when i lost my sanity

atf487: I've been yelling "FUCK YOU, FIFA 2001!!!!!!" lately

CoasterKing: I managed to bang down on a table so hard with my fists that it collapsed and smashed the TV In 1995 I also accidently smashed a window when I threw a SNES fighter stick arcade controller at the wall with fustration. Suffice to say, I have a bollocks aim and I threw it straight at the window sending a beautiful big crack all the way through.

Full-Bodied: once, when I was playing GTA3 at 2:30 in the morning when I thought I was saving, I actually hit the delete save button and I lost my only save file... lets just say my old Microsoft "Sidewinder" is no longer with us...

NeonGenesis: I've always lost my temper with them. I've smashed controllers, slammed my fist through a computer desk (ANGRY!), you name it. GTA 3 really pisses me off. I will sit there swearing and screaming at the thing like it is a person. As was said, NES games are horrible, I swear at them a lot, too.
Example, to GTA 3: YOU FU?KING GAME! I WILL KICK YOUR ?SS! DO YOU WANT ME TO FU?KING TURN YOU OFF? IT IS FU?KING SIMPLE! JUST KILL THE B?STARD, D?MN IT! I SWEAR, I WILL BREAK YOUR D?MN DISC IN HALF, DO YOU HEAR ME? SON OF A BIT?H!!!!

jimbull: Isnt it funny how u always blame the character rather than yourself...

e.g. "DAMN YOU MARIO...DAMN YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND!! ALL U HAD TO DO WAS JUMP...JJUUUUUUUUUMMMMPP!! ARGH! DIE!"

I lost count of how many times i wished death on Mario throughout Mario 64. Poor little guy.

DoughBoy: when I get mad at a frozen game on my comp I'll start screaming swear words and smashing my comp keyboard and kicking the comp case real hard.... some while ago, I know this is seriously weird, I used to talk to my computer case like a child... I'd tell it I loved it and said please work in a gentle work and don't freeze on me, and I'd treat it nicely. I've also threatened it, in a serious manner, threatening what I'd do and what I've done... I know, I need help.

liltimmyw: today while playing Sonic 1 for Genesis, i had a ton of rings and i lost them all....So i hit the genesis very hard and slamed the controler on the ground while screaming. and now the reset button dosent work

And here are some funny things people do while playing games:

Token99: when people are playing racing games and they go around the turn on the track and actually lean over. Like leaning over is going to make you turn sharper

Boney Cork: the people who tilt the control pad depending on what way they press it.

the people who go into a total trance, and wont listen to anything anybody says.

the people who keep pressing start over and over during a cut-scene they dont want to see even though they know it doesnt do anything

the people who feel sick from playing games (like my mu/om)

the people who get pissed off while you watch them because it puts them off.

the people who play light gun games and act like James Bond all the way through.

the people who get pissed off if you choose their favourite character in multiplayer

anybody playing sega bass fishing with the fishing rod just makes me laugh

the persons reaction to getting the crappest award at the end fo Goldeneye deathmatch.

when somebody gets so excited playing a game they accidently disconnect the controller, get shot and die.

liltimmyw: i think its funny when people stick there head up and try to look over a wall as if its right in front of them

999: I used to lift my left leg every time I made Mario jump on Donkey Kong for Atari 2600.

jimbull: My dad puffs and blows while playing fighting games.
I remember once playing Toshinden 2 on the PS and he was giving it his all...he sounded like Rolf harris when he does his whole funny noises routine.

He also gives a mighty 'HHHUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuup' every time he jumps on a driving game as well.

Boney Cork: Playing ESPN: Track & Field.
You're all there like normal, and then suddenly for 10 seconds you all turn into metally disturbed people hunched over a controller, whacking two buttons and pulling a really evil face at the TV screen.
Sir C.A.T
Young Null Warrior
Young Null Warrior

Post by Sir C.A.T »

Haha, on Mario Kart for the Gamecube I always push up on the analog stick when clicking the acceleration button, as if it will make me go faster : /.
Komid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Komid »

6 applies to me :lol: But its more a psychological problem than anything else. :oops:
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

3 year old bumpage.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Hiplikebadass
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Hiplikebadass »

1 2 4 6 14 15 16 apply to me
let's get crazy with the cheeze wiz
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

:wtf: why was this bumped?
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

ace wrote::wtf: why was this bumped?
My thoughts exactly.
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

shad0w is a friend of mine here in sioux falls for those keeping track
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

#17 pretty much applies to every single person in the world that owns a computer.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Wow, before I realized this was a bump, I thought "OMFG ZULL IS BACK!".
CupNoodle
Jim Dandy!

Post by CupNoodle »

I sometimes say w00t out loud, that's about it though.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Kenichi wrote:Wow, before I realized this was a bump, I thought "OMFG ZULL IS BACK!".
Zull is what made me realize it's a bump.