Terminator 3 Trailor

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Terminator 3 Trailor

Post by Veggita2099 »

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/t3/medium.html

I know this was posted last summer here, but there is actually a clip worth watching now. Last year the clip didn't show anything about the movie itself.

Looks like it will be a good movie.
feels
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by feels »

I'm sorry, but Claire Danes is so HOT! :mrgreen:
mikelomax
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Location: Off Topic, Since I know very little about the dreamcast

Post by mikelomax »

feels wrote:I'm sorry, but Claire Danes is so HOT! :mrgreen:
true but the movie looks like it really is gonna suck. i'm sorry, but making a sequel to T2 is a big mistake.
The reason for having: A firewall

Independance day, the aliens were destroyed because a computer was used to access their network and disable key systems. If they had had a firewall, the earth would be just another worthless rock floating in space.
feels
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by feels »

Well, I'll see it. :|
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

I saw this in theaters(trailer) and it looks good. Arnold S. rules :mrgreen:
Speeddemon
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Speeddemon »

actually it does look pretty crappy
P|-|33r |\/|3 B147C|-|!!!
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

T2 f?cking rocked. The only discouraging thing about this one is the fact that the antagonist is a robot super model :|
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
feels
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by feels »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:T2 f?cking rocked. The only discouraging thing about this one is the fact that the antagonist is a robot super model :|
Well, it's better than Arnold versus Arnold. :wink:
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

feels wrote:
Jeeba Jabba wrote:T2 f?cking rocked. The only discouraging thing about this one is the fact that the antagonist is a robot super model :|
Well, it's better than Arnold versus Arnold. :wink:

Well they didnt necesarrily need to unveil a new robot sent to kill John Connor. The movie could have simply focused on the human uprising and fall of SkyNet.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:Well they didnt necesarrily need to unveil a new robot sent to kill John Connor. The movie could have simply focused on the human uprising and fall of SkyNet.
It does seem a bit repetitive, doesn't it. And I assume Arnie is the 'good' terminator again?

Anyway, at the end of T2, they destroyed all of the research, documents, and everything derived from the CPU from the original Terminator, including the lab, and all Terminator CPUs. That should prevent SkyNet from ever being built, therefore it won't take over the US missile systems, it won't develop self-awareness, it won't start a nuclear war with the Russians, it won't build any Terminators, and there will be nowhere for any Terminators to come from. Therefore a sequel is technically impossible.

Then again, SkyNet couldn't have been developed in the first place if it weren't for the fact that the CPU from the first Terminator was found, and developed, to form the SkyNet processors.

Stupid temporal paradoxes!
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

BlackAura wrote:
Jeeba Jabba wrote:Well they didnt necesarrily need to unveil a new robot sent to kill John Connor. The movie could have simply focused on the human uprising and fall of SkyNet.
It does seem a bit repetitive, doesn't it. And I assume Arnie is the 'good' terminator again?

Anyway, at the end of T2, they destroyed all of the research, documents, and everything derived from the CPU from the original Terminator, including the lab, and all Terminator CPUs. That should prevent SkyNet from ever being built, therefore it won't take over the US missile systems, it won't develop self-awareness, it won't start a nuclear war with the Russians, it won't build any Terminators, and there will be nowhere for any Terminators to come from. Therefore a sequel is technically impossible.

Im sure it will have a good story to back it up. Maybe Skynet had that information in another computer elsewhere? Its not that hard to back up information to a off-site computer.
Then again, SkyNet couldn't have been developed in the first place if it weren't for the fact that the CPU from the first Terminator was found, and developed, to form the SkyNet processors.

Stupid temporal paradoxes!
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

BlackAura wrote:Anyway, at the end of T2, they destroyed all of the research, documents, and everything derived from the CPU from the original Terminator, including the lab, and all Terminator CPUs. That should prevent SkyNet from ever being built, therefore it won't take over the US missile systems, it won't develop self-awareness, it won't start a nuclear war with the Russians, it won't build any Terminators, and there will be nowhere for any Terminators to come from. Therefore a sequel is technically impossible.
Except on a project that big, it's impossible that only one guy was working at home on it, also likely is backups of all the research done (unless Cyberdyne are really dumb) and those bits of T800 left lying around the foundry at the end mean that it's entirely possible for Skynet to be created. I think a better question is, if the Arnie T800 keeps beating the more advanced models then why doesn't Skynet send another T800 to kill John?, it'd make sense since it can defeat more advanced terminators and after saving him in the past he'd be inclined to trust an 800 model.
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

Linda Hamilton refused to get involved because the script was so bad and John Connor (who doesnt even exist if his father had no reason to come back from the future the first time making all 3 films irrelevant :P) couldnt make it to filming becuase of 'ongoing drug addiction'

Soooooooo............... 2 hours of Arnie Vs Claire fighting. :?

'sounds great'.
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

feels wrote:I'm sorry, but Claire Danes is so HOT! :mrgreen:
HELL YEAH. I first saw her in Romeo and Juliet. She is off the charts!
feels
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by feels »

Nyarlathotep wrote:Linda Hamilton refused to get involved because the script was so bad and John Connor (who doesnt even exist if his father had no reason to come back from the future the first time making all 3 films irrelevant :P) couldnt make it to filming becuase of 'ongoing drug addiction'

Soooooooo............... 2 hours of Arnie Vs Claire fighting. :?

'sounds great'.
Um. Arnold and Claire play the good guys.

Hmmm... I don't know if Arnold can pull the Terminator job as well since Linda Hamilton isn't in the movie. The Terminator movies WERE Linda Hamilton... But like I said, I will see it.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

feels wrote:Um. Arnold and Claire play the good guys.
He meant fighting as in the way a wife and husband fight... bitching at each other
It's thinking...
Speeddemon
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Speeddemon »

and i never quite realized that in part 2 after the terminator killed itself...........John conner should of vaporized right there right then.
P|-|33r |\/|3 B147C|-|!!!
feels
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by feels »

Speeddemon wrote:and i never quite realized that in part 2 after the terminator killed itself...........John conner should of vaporized right there right then.
Why? John wasn't from the future.
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

feels wrote:
Speeddemon wrote:and i never quite realized that in part 2 after the terminator killed itself...........John conner should of vaporized right there right then.
Why? John wasn't from the future.
noooo.............. but his *father* was........ or did you not see the first film?
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

i think what he means is:
johns father was sent back in time (from the wars with machines)
therefore if the war is never to happen, how can the father be
sent back in time to get busy with his mum (not mom! damn different countries spelling words differnt :evil: )
therefore john would never have been born!
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800