Online Dreamcast Database?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Online Dreamcast Database?

Post by jaredfogle »

I was thinking, it would be nice to have just one site to go to for everything related to Dreamcast. Excluding homebrew and emulation stuff.

I mean like have different people contribute to it. Have mods, repair guides and such.

Another thing, I often just get on google and try to find documentation on the DC. At such a site we could have whatever info people contribute regarding the SH4 and other hardware. For developmental purposes. If its out there, sega-given developer documents could be on there. I have some, but its really nothing worth posting. But, I think posting those kinds of things publicly would be quasi-legal.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
Sirmorpheous
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Sirmorpheous »

i guess that would be an ok idea
51R/\/\0RP|-|30|_|5

Kiley
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Kiley »

I'd try and help. It wouldnt be too hard if a cheap (free) server could be found, and an opensource website admin like phpNuke used..

Kiley
Daniel Kiley is still "dreaming"
[UR4]Dutch
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by [UR4]Dutch »

I'm working on my own Dreamcast site. It will mainly contain personnal impressions and when I can get some more webspace it should also contain all screenshots, VMU-files and more. i'm still working on the general layout for the site.

I just hate to see that all the good DC sites dissapeared. One of the last commercial sites that I know of is IGN (there are a lot more ofcourse but none of that magnitude) and they suck!!! Screenshots are always low quality. Overall impressions of games all depend on the graphics, only a few of them are really judged on the gameplay.
kaze
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by kaze »

give me time... im working on it. but working 8 hours a day kinda kills energy. i try to work on it some more tonight.
Current Music:
Himekami - Exceeding Love
Little Viking - Future
Nas - God's Son Adam Freeland - Fear
Ibana - Shell / Half Pain
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

I'm buying an account with 4ph soon. I can give you some space, if you'd like. Hopefully I can make ftp accounts :)
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

ghj

Post by jaredfogle »

The main point would be to get all this info into one place. I could get some space, but it would be a very last resort type thing. If anyone here has some space, that'd be great.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.