online seganet and dc games

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Sirmorpheous
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

online seganet and dc games

Post by Sirmorpheous »

i was wondering if any1 still plays nba2k2 or nfl2k2 or outtrigger online anymore? i tried to play these games online today but the servers were pretty much all empty! i was wondering what the most popular online dc games are? meaning what games u can play online as apposed to trying to play online.
51R/\/\0RP|-|30|_|5

BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

People are still up on the PSO server, just not in as great of quantities as they used to be. I guess they all just moved on from PSO.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

Quake 3 and Unreal still have some people, just remember that in quake 3 all the players are at the bottom of this. And you can get on 4x4 evo, I went there yesterday, there were only like 70-100 people on. most of them PC users, I hardly saw ANY DC users. btw if sega shuts down all their servers, will this one go with seeing how it is for PC adn uses gamespy? And I did not know outtrigger was online, what do you do in it?
DoughBoy
Yes, that's right I'm a
Yes, that's right I'm a

Post by DoughBoy »

no 4x4 would still work.... that and one other game that uses the 3rd party developers server would work (believe there was 1).
Another great and interesting post brought to you by the DoughBoy!

P.S. I'm looking for A Turbo Express, PM me if you got one.
Sirmorpheous
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Sirmorpheous »

Nico0020 wrote:Quake 3 and Unreal still have some people, just remember that in quake 3 all the players are at the bottom of this. And you can get on 4x4 evo, I went there yesterday, there were only like 70-100 people on. most of them PC users, I hardly saw ANY DC users. btw if sega shuts down all their servers, will this one go with seeing how it is for PC adn uses gamespy? And I did not know outtrigger was online, what do you do in it?
u do stuff!
51R/\/\0RP|-|30|_|5

Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

The Outtrigger servers died ages ago.

Worms World Party still works online.