Look at this...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
DJ Samba D
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Look at this...

Post by DJ Samba D »

I'm not sure whether I've got this in the right forum but look what someone's trying to sell on eBay now...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 1366514841 (look at that page)...

Yep, someone's trying to sell someone elses work that's available for free off of here and CVision and B00B!, this being the DCDivX player. How can anyone charge ?4 for it when the developers are generous to create it for nothing? Makes me sick...
Jeeba Jabba, On Pinoy, wrote:First, Learn how to speak english and spell. Second, Yes you have the right of Freedom of Speech, So do I. I can get pissed at you're ignorant self for saying dumber things than Miko or Great One... Now thats low
DJ Samba D
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by DJ Samba D »

lol... you gotta be kidding me Hasney, I know the dumbasses try and sell stuff that isn't even legally theirs to sell in the first place, but info from that page? You gotta laugh! :lol:
Jeeba Jabba, On Pinoy, wrote:First, Learn how to speak english and spell. Second, Yes you have the right of Freedom of Speech, So do I. I can get pissed at you're ignorant self for saying dumber things than Miko or Great One... Now thats low
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99

Post by Narcissus »

Isn't there a nationally distributed DIVX player sold by some company?
The only limitations we have, are the ones we set for ourselves...
DJ Samba D
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by DJ Samba D »

Token99 wrote:Isn't there a nationally distributed DIVX player sold by some company?
There isn't for the Dreamcast, only the public domain DCDivX (well not strictly pd, but you know what I mean... free)
FFgamer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by FFgamer »

Did u see the thing that sed "u can rip your dvds to cd and play them on dreamcast. hell even ps2 cant do that"? Do they know PS2 can play DVDs without ripping or anything?
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

Another reason why homebrew stuff should have the same type of 'if you paid for this ask for your money back' screen when it starts up (Like DreamSNES)
Sub Woofer
DCEmu Cop
DCEmu Cop

Post by Sub Woofer »

We've had this problem several times in the past. Greedy @$## claiming credit and money for the coders hard work, for which they get paid nothing.

Someone ought to bring this to E-bay's attention, and they will shut down the auction.

Spiderman! Spiderman! Friendy Neighbourhood Spiderman!
Spins a web... any size..... catches thiefs, just like flies!
WATCH OUT... here comes the Spiderman!
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Do a search for:

Dreamsnes
NesterDC

I bet you will find a bunch of Dreamcast games of those on e-bay also.

Yea people do anything for a few bucks sometimes. Its stuff like that which makes emu developers stop working on there projects.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665