Emulator Mem Cards -> Dreamcast VMU?

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.
Neo_ZX
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Emulator Mem Cards -> Dreamcast VMU?

Post by Neo_ZX »

Hey everyone, new to this forum and I got a question I hope someone can help me with. I have some MGS and Smackdown! 2 saves on my computer and I want to use them on current and future Bleem discs. I was just wondering what format would they need to be in to be able to DL and use on a VMU with Bleem.

I have a memory card conversion program that can change the format to DexDrive, VGS, Bleem, FPSE, ePSXe, and other memory card formats, but I don't know what the proper format would be to use with Bleem.

It would be really troublesome if I had to remake all my wrestlers or go through half of MGS again. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Thanks for your time.
Napoleon
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Napoleon »

Currently there is no way to DL a save to a Bleem! formatted VMU. Fortunately there is a group working in conjunction with Bleem! on providing us with a MEM card viewer/manager of sorts. Unfortunately details of the product are unviable (to me anyway) so we don't know how it will work or if there will be a PC counterpart for DLing. I'm sorry if that?s not the answer you were looking for, but it's an answer nonetheless.