Rebirth of the Dreamcast

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Post by Quzar »

Matisfaction wrote:
phisejr wrote:
BILAL_XIA wrote:.................
What a jerk
I think that's most people's view on all of BILAL's posts.
I've much more often witness just "Ok....?".
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
Zealous zerotype
zerotype
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Zealous zerotype »

phisejr wrote:
BILAL_XIA wrote:Wow, this is just cheerless; the guy just wants to tell a few people about the current situation of Dreamcast, so maybe he can attract a few more players.

It is nothing on the lines of a petition to restart manufacturing Dreamcast.
Phisejr, this is not the site to promote Dreamcast members of ‘dc’emu are already aware of where it stands on this site therefore you are getting all the sarcasm and stupid reply's, if you are here thinking that you may be able to recruit a few people to go on random game sites and promote Dreamcast I doubt anyone would accompany you.

No need to discuss this any further, if a descent mod is reading this then please locks this topic.
What a jerk, thats the problem with peopls in this world no, one is every looking forward to help others that why theres so much problems. Looking into Negativity will get you know where Remember that
Yeah, you trying to recruit people for a new world order of dreamcast really shows how rude other people are, dumb ass.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
phisejr
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by phisejr »

Zealous zerotype wrote:
phisejr wrote:
BILAL_XIA wrote:Wow, this is just cheerless; the guy just wants to tell a few people about the current situation of Dreamcast, so maybe he can attract a few more players.

Phisejr, this is not the site to promote Dreamcast members of ‘dc’emu are already aware of where it stands on this site therefore you are getting all the sarcasm and stupid reply's, if you are here thinking that you may be able to recruit a few people to go on random game sites and promote Dreamcast I doubt anyone would accompany you.

No need to discuss this any further, if a descent mod is reading this then please locks this topic.
What a jerk, thats the problem with peopls in this world no, one is every looking forward to help others that why theres so much problems. Looking into Negativity will get you know where Remember that
Yeah, you trying to recruit people for a new world order of dreamcast really shows how rude other people are, dumb ass.
...... im not Even gonna argue with this one. How am i being Rude ?
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

phisejr wrote:
Zealous zerotype wrote:
phisejr wrote:

Putting aside your claims of not arguing then arguing, he didn't call you rude.
It's thinking...
Eckostyle
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by Eckostyle »

Zealous zerotype wrote: a new world order of dreamcast
Oh man, WCW would have been SO much cooler if they made a nWo Dreamcast to compete with Hollywood and Wolfpac.

:lol:
phisejr
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by phisejr »

|darc| wrote:
phisejr wrote:
Zealous zerotype wrote:
phisejr wrote:

Putting aside your claims of not arguing then arguing, he didn't call you rude.
the way he worded the sentence gives off the impression of calling me rude, and also calling me a dumb ass
phisejr
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by phisejr »

Im Sorry for the Double post. But im making an Apology towards BILAL_XIA, He sent me a PM on what he meant and i took it the wrong way.

so BILAL_XIA I'm Truthfull SORRY.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

I was calling you a dumb ass.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

Eckostyle wrote:
Zealous zerotype wrote: a new world order of dreamcast
Oh man, WCW would have been SO much cooler if they made a nWo Dreamcast to compete with Hollywood and Wolfpac.

Ha yes! dWo, dWo, dWo!

We should go out with dWo tee shirts and bring the DC back to it's former glory!

Here's the new dWo logo, Oh Yeayyyyh!

Altogether now: "Weather you did like it or you didn't like it, it was the best thing going eight years ago, the dWo!"

phisejr
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by phisejr »

Lol i like that pic of the dWo. MINE !!! lol
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

phisejr wrote:
DaMadFiddler wrote:
phisejr wrote:ha i LAWL at the picture too, But hey do you think making a Video and posting it up on Youtube will help a lot on this movement ?
Yup. I predict it will singlehandedly inspire Sega to pull out of its current cross-platform deals with Sony and Microsoft and Nintendo, and buy back its factories to start manufacturing this nine-year-old piece of tech again...as well as encourage all the major retail chains to start stocking it instead of the total flops taking up shelf space right now, like the DS and PS2.

It will also be a powerful force in bringing developers back over to the Dreamcast, and in reminding all the top-tier employees who left SEGA over the past six or seven years of the untarnishable greatness of the company, and they will come swarming back, eager to give up the companies they have joined or started since, and go back to work for the crack team that is SEGA project management.

I sense a lot of Sarcasm in this post.
Nothing gets past you, does it?
Sweater Fish wrote:
DaMadFiddler wrote:Incidentally, 86.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
But 78.3% of statistics are wrong, so now I don't know what to believe.

...word is bondage...
BILAL_XIA wrote:No need to discuss this any further, if a descent mod is reading this then please locks this topic.
K.