DC Generator

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
ragnarok2040
DC Developer
DC Developer
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ragnarok2040 »

?? Who's instigating?
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

ragnarok2040 wrote:?? Who's instigating?
crt0's cheerleader
Really, registering under that name to post that crap does nothing to help crt0 or his image around these parts. People think he's a big enough an ass as it is without people acting like tards for his cause.
I'm in no way against crt0, in fact he is one of the people I most respect in the sk3n3. I respect him for a lot of reasons most people hate him, namely his upfront and unapologetic honesty.
If you want to defend crt0, do it by logic and reason, not crude protests.

And this isn't directed at you either rag (unless you are the cheerleader :P ), it's directed at crt0's cheerleader.
No signature.
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

And this isn't directed at you either rag (unless you are the cheerleader )
He is the cheerleader.. Check his IP :wink:
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

ZacMc wrote:
And this isn't directed at you either rag (unless you are the cheerleader )
He is the cheerleader.. Check his IP :wink:
ZacMc: I can't in this forum.
Rag: I'm disappointed man.
No signature.
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

I can't in this forum.
Oh yeah, I forgot you're a mod of the Dev Ideas forum (/me shudders) not the main forum.
No Name
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by No Name »

ZacMc wrote:
I can't in this forum.
Oh yeah, I forgot you're a mod of the Dev Ideas forum (/me shudders) not the main forum.
Fine print: (/me shudders)
mmm.... n00b blood
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Cless »

Hey Crt0 no need to call me a lamer, hell I dont talk shit about you anymore because its pointless fighting with people like you who are bitter for no god damn reason. No clue wtf your talking about me at CV cause i've never even been there. Crt0 stop being a meany(nicest way I could say it) I mean your a great coder was we all know and you have skills but, your elitist asshole thing isnt working. You could be loved by many if you just showed a little respect for your fans.
Secondly good luck to the 3 Gen-DC emu authors and there emus that are being worked on.
crt0
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by crt0 »

I'm not bitter for no reason. Realize there is life away from the forums as well.

As far as calling you a tard and mentioning CV, someone flooded yesterday, the second time it's happened specifically like this, with the text along the lines "clessnolosergetridofbadgeandistop"... the first time it happened was when DCEmu tempbanned you / changed your badge before. Coincidence? Nah, too unlikely.

Next point: I'm not a great coder. I never said I was. Hell, if I was so great, I probably wouldn't be here, now would I? I take a passing interest in it, and some things I am alright at. No big deal. I'm not doing any elitist asshole stuff anymore. If you want to see what you are talking about, it would do you good to have been around a few months to a year back. -_- My only problems now are with the impossible to read replies you and reaper make; you know, the ones that you get mad at when I reply in turn with something either too difficult to read, or just insulting to you. Perhaps you'd do wisely to get a clue (and I've said this before): If you present yourself as a tard, you are asking to be treated as one, and nothing more.
crt0
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by crt0 »

Ah I just noticed something else in your post:
You could be loved by many if you just showed a little respect for your fans.
I have absolutely no interest in that whatsoever. Maybe you have noticed that by now.
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Cless »

crt0 wrote:I'm not bitter for no reason. Realize there is life away from the forums as well.

As far as calling you a tard and mentioning CV, someone flooded yesterday, the second time it's happened specifically like this, with the text along the lines "clessnolosergetridofbadgeandistop"... the first time it happened was when DCEmu tempbanned you / changed your badge before. Coincidence? Nah, too unlikely.

Next point: I'm not a great coder. I never said I was. Hell, if I was so great, I probably wouldn't be here, now would I? I take a passing interest in it, and some things I am alright at. No big deal. I'm not doing any elitist asshole stuff anymore. If you want to see what you are talking about, it would do you good to have been around a few months to a year back. -_- My only problems now are with the impossible to read replies you and reaper make; you know, the ones that you get mad at when I reply in turn with something either too difficult to read, or just insulting to you. Perhaps you'd do wisely to get a clue (and I've said this before): If you present yourself as a tard, you are asking to be treated as one, and nothing more.
Hehe ^_^, well its not me the one flaming those forums you can check ips to make sure of that as I'm sure many people have done. Plus I use java chat and the other user didnt and i'm banned right now it seems to as a just went anc checked :D. Yea a lot of my post are unreadable while others are fine. Anyways besta luck to you can I cant wait to see a public release.
crt0
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by crt0 »

:)
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Cless »

One other thing, I'm sorry for being a asshole to you and toastman all the time. I'm just angry all the time and use to hate you. Now however I see you two arent bad people and you just edgy sometimes because you have to put up with the dumbest of things because people ask you the stupidest things.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

CLESSFAN* is not Cless.
It's thinking...
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Cless »

|darc| wrote:CLESSFAN* is not Cless.
Which is crazy because that means I have fans.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Cless wrote:
I don't really think they're doing it for the sake of getting your badge removed, I think they're doing it just to start trouble. Consolevision has nothing to do with this and they've gone there to do it, which means they're either trying to start trouble or they're pathetically stupid.
It's thinking...
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Cless »

|darc| wrote:
Cless wrote:
I don't really think they're doing it for the sake of getting your badge removed, I think they're doing it just to start trouble. Consolevision has nothing to do with this and they've gone there to do it, which means they're either trying to start trouble or they're pathetically stupid.
I hope there trying to casuse trouble because if there not there incredably stupid.I dont want trouble being made BTW i'm just saying if there not doing this on perpose there stupid. There not even the same place and I dont even wonder over there. I however have read some post about people talking shit about me. I guess theres cless wannabies everywhere. Anyways back to emus. Screen shots anyones. *Cough crto cough* anyone else? Yeah I sure made some spelling mistikes in that one.
Dreamcasting
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Dreamcasting »

I know I'm late, but I just stumbled upon the DCemu site. What a site it is, lots of thanks to the makers of these emulators. Anyway, I have a Genesis Emu, works full speed, but the sound is very poor. Not even worth listening to. Just wondering if anyone know what I'm talking about. If not, I'll post what it's called.
What was I thinking about? Oh yeah....yee haw.
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Cless »

Dreamcasting wrote:I know I'm late, but I just stumbled upon the DCemu site. What a site it is, lots of thanks to the makers of these emulators. Anyway, I have a Genesis Emu, works full speed, but the sound is very poor. Not even worth listening to. Just wondering if anyone know what I'm talking about. If not, I'll post what it's called.
No no just dont talk about it as we know what your talking about and just delete your post.
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

I know I'm late, but I just stumbled upon the DCemu site.
Welcome to DCEMU.. Be sure to check out all the cool DC Homebrew games at http://homebrew.dcemulation.org/ :wink:
I have a Genesis Emu, works full speed, but the sound is very poor. Not even worth listening to. Just wondering if anyone know what I'm talking about. If not, I'll post what it's called.
What you have is a hack of the Sega Smash Pack.. Its a warez emulator that's why it isn't talked about or hosted here.
crt0
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by crt0 »

some screenshots from the latest binary... this is with all the latest code merged in and verified working...

Sonic gameplay (background planes disabled):

Sonic titlescreen:

Emulation stats (for Sonic):