What's everyone doing on New Year's Eve?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Veggita2099 »

Friend of mine came over earlier and we have decided to get drunk and play Mario Sunshine. Amazeing enough I have went from 45 shines to 61. I beat all the Jumpy levels, except for that damned Sandbird. I sure do hate this game!!!!!! That Sand Bird wouldn't be so bad but those clouds block the camera when you try and jump. Oh I got all hard ones. Only one my friend got was the one from King Boo (easy).

Behold the power of booz!
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

Heh, the sandbird is a bitch to beat. I remember when I did it right and I fell off when I was supposed to make the jump to get the shrine. I got so pissed off, but luckily I beat it in an hour. :D
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Yonke »

same as last year

getting drunk a little of other ilegals things and tryinng to get laid whit some drunk girls......
JellyWarrior
General Jelly
General Jelly

Post by JellyWarrior »

i had a great night sorted, was gonna go in town, do the night club thing, get drunk and have a good time, of course i got sick, so at midnight i was stuck at home watching TV feeling like i was run over by a truck.

I still dont feel much better now. :(

Hope everybody else's NYE was / will be better then mine
I am involved in : Mytalk | Comet TV | Distinctive Web Services
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

The sandbird wasn't THAT hard... I got it on like the 4th try... all you have to do is... when the level first starts, grab the first 7 coins, then stand on his neck, when he banks, jump on the side of his neck (that is now pointing up), wait for him to get close to the center pillar, when he gets close enough jump and collect the last coin for the shine... easy.
It's thinking...
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

|darc| wrote:The sandbird wasn't THAT hard... I got it on like the 4th try... all you have to do is... when the level first starts, grab the first 7 coins, then stand on his neck, when he banks, jump on the side of his neck (that is now pointing up), wait for him to get close to the center pillar, when he gets close enough jump and collect the last coin for the shine... easy.
I just beat that level. I didn't even have to jump until the end. I found the easiest way is to get the 7 coins (never was a problem there). Then stand on its neck. The first time it sways just walk slowly to its side (which becomes face up). Then of course do the same when it goes back down. Then I stood towards the end of the left wing and when it started making a noice I did a back flip, hover got 8th coin and got the shine.

I now have 68 shines. All I need to do is finish that damn jumpy level that involves the villagers throwing you from point to point. Maybe if I was sover that part would be easier?? I still hate this game, they made it WAY too difficult!

Oh Happy New Year!!
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

I was playing Animal Crossing :)
The sandbird wasn't THAT hard... I got it on like the 4th try...
yeah, it took me a couple tries to figure out what to do
mabartsabay
Lord of Chivalry
Lord of Chivalry

Post by mabartsabay »

Well, since this is 2003 now, I wen't bowling(free) then I went dancging(also free), oh, and I ate at both places(also also free)