What this is not right....

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
neotokyo_2525
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

What this is not right....

Post by neotokyo_2525 »

Do u know what sega just did they burned us.. There going to release PSO Episode 1 & 2 on the GC And I think the Xbox That is so kool.....But here's the thing there only going to release Shenmue 1 &2& maybe a 3rd one for the Xbox .Why cant they put it on the GC? It will work/
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Re: What this is not right....

Post by 404NotFound »

neotokyo_2525 wrote:Do u know what sega just did they burned us.. There going to release PSO Episode 1 & 2 on the GC And I think the Xbox That is so kool.....But here's the thing there only going to release Shenmue 1 &2& maybe a 3rd one for the Xbox .Why cant they put it on the GC? It will work/

well it seems that though the sonic team likes the GC sega likes the xbox move. Also, they might be thinking that shenmue is a little too mature and hard for younger gamers.
neotokyo_2525
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by neotokyo_2525 »

But if u look at the othr games coming out for it those are "mature". Sonic team did a good job w/the PSO Improvement... I really hope they bring shenmue later on... Well take a look at resident evil.
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound »

neotokyo_2525 wrote:But if u look at the othr games coming out for it those are "mature". Sonic team did a good job w/the PSO Improvement... I really hope they bring shenmue later on... Well take a look at resident evil.

they are also making shinobi a xbox exclusive... and some other games.
neotokyo_2525
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by neotokyo_2525 »

See..All those good games. and nothing for GC . The Xbox is a hog
neotokyo_2525
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by neotokyo_2525 »

They did make a game for the DC but never came to the US. Its called segagaga. But still...................
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound »

neotokyo_2525 wrote:See..All those good games. and nothing for GC . The Xbox is a hog

i wouldn't call it a hog... if they wanna develop mostly on teh xbox then let them. it's just one of the things to take into account when u get the console.
neotokyo_2525
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by neotokyo_2525 »

But u got a console and the games r going to be on the other one.
anal=probe
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by anal=probe »

I thought Return of Shinobi was going to be for PS2? Damn, I was looking forward to that.
Last edited by anal=probe on Sun Jun 23, 2002 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
neotokyo_2525
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by neotokyo_2525 »

See thats what I mean what is sega thinking?
PuniPuniSakura
Catgirl Maniac!

Post by PuniPuniSakura »

404NotFound wrote:
they are also making shinobi a xbox exclusive... and some other games.
nope, from what i know, Shinobi's gonna also be on PS2
http://www.opengames.net

DCemu's official catgirl maniac! wai, nyao!
Lupin[lvl]
Gentleman Thief
Gentleman Thief

Post by Lupin[lvl] »

neotokyo_2525 wrote:See thats what I mean what is sega thinking?
im guessing sega are thinking they want to make some money back after spending years loosing money
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

As Microsoft has the money to do so, I think there paying Sega to bring exclusives to Xbox...I gotta get one :p

My GC + PS2 will do for now.
mrinsulto
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by mrinsulto »

it would not surprise me, seeing it as microsft got sony kicked out of a show in germany, it is in there bussiness practices. but, i see it as a good thing, it is about time we are the ones making the money, and not foergien competitors, but o'well. if i know microsoft as i think i do, they may try to make multiple titles exclusive, if not here, than in other countries.

i am surprised at xbox, i figured they would not make so much money, or sell so many, but i geus with nintendos unfortunate "kiddie" image in the U.S., and the fact that many gamers in japan are buying the xbox becouse it is something new, and that over 80% of those who play games in the U.S. are supposed to be aged 18 and over, xbox actually could survive and and do well, there already beating gamecube sails in north america, and even tho i have a gamecube, and a ps2, i am considering buying myselfe a xbox as well, becouse ther are about 7 good games for it i want, and another 15 planned to be released in the next year that i want as well. that is far better than gamecube, wich currently has four good games on it in my opinion.

the only reason i bought a gamecube was for zelda, but now it look stupid. i know it is cell shadding, and looks goos, but man, i am just tired of playing as young link, i thought majora's masked sucked, i mean, it was a great game, and i liked playing it, but overall it sucked, it had what, four bouses then the mask? it was to short, to easy. you cant make a zelda game, then have only 4 temples, and a pathetically easy to beat boss. orcarian of time on the other hand, was a great game, probally the best in the series.

remember, i think zelda is cool and all, but i just want a new look. what they first showed at e3, when gamecube was shown, it looked new, fun, interested, but what they have now, looks old, not very intresting. there seems to be no it to it. every zelda made on a nintendo system had it, but this one, well, i just dont care anymore. i might get it, but if it sucks, i bringing it back and getting a refund, i just will not buy it at best buy.

also, you know how it was delayed? wel get use to it, it will be delayed at leaste once more before it's release. this is why shemue will not go to gamecube, 85% of the games for it are kiddie. but, at leaste when resident evil ) and 4 come out on it, it might just save the system, that added to eternal darkness, and mkda, as well as any jamebond fps, it might leave its slump. remember, games like golden eye and killer instinct gold made n64 successefull, kid games made it not.
neotokyo_2525
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by neotokyo_2525 »

Well i bought a gamecube cause PSO and zelda/metroid prime. But now I rather grab myself a Xbox and get shenmue and PSO.
clessoulis
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by clessoulis »

neotokyo_2525 wrote:They did make a game for the DC but never came to the US. Its called segagaga. But still...................
Sega Ga Ga Ga came out.
DNR the current kickass dc programer. Thanks
for the emulator I've been waiting 2 years for.

Thanks to Reaper2k2 also for showing interest into WSC emulation.

Selfbooting for Noobs
Skullreaper2000
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Skullreaper2000 »

404NotFound I think you are thinking about the wrong game. It is Ninja Gaiden that was announced as an Xbox exclussive not Shinobi. Shinobi I think is exclusive to the PS2.
neotokyo_2525
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by neotokyo_2525 »

clessoulis wrote:
neotokyo_2525 wrote:They did make a game for the DC but never came to the US. Its called segagaga. But still...................
Sega Ga Ga Ga came out.
They did ? Were can u buy it?
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

mrinsulto wrote:it would not surprise me, seeing it as microsft got sony kicked out of a show in germany, it is in there bussiness practices. but, i see it as a good thing, it is about time we are the ones making the money, and not foergien competitors, but o'well. if i know microsoft as i think i do, they may try to make multiple titles exclusive, if not here, than in other countries.
Well if Sony wasn't breaking the show's rules by letting people play the PS2 there, then they would not have been kicked out. But I guess that's just in Sony's business practices.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
clessoulis
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by clessoulis »

neotokyo_2525 wrote:
clessoulis wrote:
Sega Ga Ga Ga came out.
They did ? Were can u buy it?
Try the offical site or Liksang(i always forget how to spell this)
DNR the current kickass dc programer. Thanks
for the emulator I've been waiting 2 years for.

Thanks to Reaper2k2 also for showing interest into WSC emulation.

Selfbooting for Noobs