The DCEmu History Book

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Mr Spoon
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mr Spoon »

Hey all, Not been here in years. Was quite supprised to see my user id still working :D So how are ya all doin? :D
Wow, This place has changed.... Since 2002 at least! :D
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Mr Spoon wrote:Hey all, Not been here in years. Was quite supprised to see my user id still working :D So how are ya all doin? :D
I was wondering the other day what the hell happened to you. How's it going? Have a seat and stay for a while. ;)
It's thinking...
Mr Spoon
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Mr Spoon »

All is good mate, You? Been mostly playing with Wii these days.. Washing hands after each play :D Whos still around from the bad old chaotic days then??
Mr Spoon
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Mr Spoon »

The most memorable thing for me was when 007 uploaded the segagen iso complete with roms and half the mods of the time quit this place and went on to setup another site.... dcemu.co.uk is the end product of that split i think... Was a long long time ago :D
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

Mr Spoon wrote:The most memorable thing for me was when 007 uploaded the segagen iso complete with roms and half the mods of the time quit this place and went on to setup another site.... dcemu.co.uk is the end product of that split i think... Was a long long time ago :D
Consolevision was the first split. Dcemu.co.uk was Wraggs final attempt at making a video game oriented site that was all about making money after failing to do it at CV. AND HE DID TRY IT. Heres how:

1)Plastered ads over PS2Vision, when complained about he basically told us to fuck off. The deal with the host was to give them any money gained from ads, which Wragg was pocketing.
2)When leaving he left a redirect to his new site, as he totally owned PS2Vision. When asked for the admin pass for the subdomain he told us to ask BurnerO, who was on hiatus for personal reasons. When finally asked he didn't have it. Not sure how we got it back to be honest.

Basically: Wragg is a tool.
A few fries short of a happy meal.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Holy fuck its the Spoon
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
mobius
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by mobius »

dont forget in the history book, dcemu was nothing but seans side project all along and has lived in the shadow of cheatlist
cak!
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by cak! »

^true story
Mr Spoon
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Re: The DCEmu History Book

Post by Mr Spoon »

Lol, Good times. Ill stick around for a while longer and see who else pops out and says hello! :D
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

You guys hangin out?...

I'll hang out 8-)
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Re:

Post by Covar »

APE wrote:IRC is more active than the boards are, hands down.

Except for when someone spams null.
and thats usually one of us.
Jaded JAaron77
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Jaded JAaron77 »

wow I'm slow.. didn't even realise until the posts from 2007 started that the first half of this thread was written before I was even here. ..though not long. I showed up just a few months after this topic was started.

the only thing mentioned that I can remember is Mark Discordia :lol:

I don't post much here (especially lately) but this is the only forum that I keep coming back to. I've joined others dedicated to various other subjects, but ... heck I can't think of any of them.

...I've been here almost five years now though. ...I was barely 14 when I joined.. just a little while ago I was looking at some of my first posts... I was a complete idiot back then. ...I've grown a lot, and in a way it's as if I've seen a lot of people here grow up in the same way ... well ... some :wink:

if anyone could ever actually compile a history site for this forum it would truly be an interesting thing, especially looking at it like a sociologist.

meh.. I'm rambling...

*edit*
I looked back at the first thread i ever started here and one thing caught my eye. ... reaper2k2's signature. I don't know why, but I always found it amusing back then:
READY
10PRINT "CONSCIENCELY SPEAKING FROM A DIABOLICAL POINT OF VIEW"
20PRINT "YOUR MENTAL FACULTIES ARE NOT ESPECIALLY EXPANDED"
30PRINT "FOR SUCH AN ELLOQUENT DISPLAY OF ELLOQUENCE"
RUN
this is my signature