BECOME ONE:with the new SEGA DREAMCAST SITE

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

BECOME ONE:with the new SEGA DREAMCAST SITE

Post by cube_b3 »

YES, you can become one of the creators of the new dreamcast site if any of you people are realy intrested in supporting this site especialy people like dirty and neo then you can join us what do you have to do is e_mail.

dream3kx@hotmail.com
for more information
clessoulis
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by clessoulis »

Whys my name up there darn it?.... lol i'm just playing.
Last edited by clessoulis on Sat Jun 15, 2002 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DNR the current kickass dc programer. Thanks
for the emulator I've been waiting 2 years for.

Thanks to Reaper2k2 also for showing interest into WSC emulation.

Selfbooting for Noobs
NeonGenesis
Respected Artist
Respected Artist
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by NeonGenesis »

Thanks, but no thanks. I completely support Sega in their decision to move away from the Dreamcast. They realized hardware development was not their thing anymore, and moved on to do primarily software development for other systems, which allows for even more time to be focused on the development of even better games for the most popular systems out there, rather than pretty good games on a system that isn't going to make it. It was a great move, and I look forward to playing more amazing Sega games on my PS2 and GC. As far as the Dreamcast is concerned, I will focus my support on the homebrew scene, and let it's commercial aspects rest, thank you.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

NeonGenesis wrote:Thanks, but no thanks. I completely support Sega in their decision to move away from the Dreamcast. They realized hardware development was not their thing anymore, and moved on to do primarily software development for other systems, which allows for even more time to be focused on the development of even better games for the most popular systems out there, rather than pretty good games on a system that isn't going to make it. It was a great move, and I look forward to playing more amazing Sega games on my PS2 and GC. As far as the Dreamcast is concerned, I will focus my support on the homebrew scene, and let it's commercial aspects rest, thank you.
look neo ,
what ur doing is good but u must also support dc to get more gamez with ur brainz it's possible plz join the site man come on plz
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

come on

Post by cube_b3 »

alright let me draw you guys a picture look at this wat the new dreamcast site opens visitors start wondering who is behind all thia and it is you come on and body

E_mail: dream3kx@hotmail.com
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Stop creating these threads.

Topic Closed.
It's thinking...