Games youd want on the Wii

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
StriderXg2
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Location: http://www.youtube.com/rkotm for my films about gaming and such.
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Games youd want on the Wii

Post by StriderXg2 »

IF there is a topic on it, im in trouble. But id love NiGHTS on it, or Doom 3(yeah right on both). A SMB collection redone with the SMB all stars engine and Wii controls would be awesome like on the demonstation video with the girl jumping Mario with the remote, holding it sideways.

Any others?
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Im not sure if you mean games we want to buy, or a wish list. In any case as of this moment the only game actually on it I want is Zelda. I was very interested in Call of duty 3 until I learned it had no multi player support period! Seriously that is BS!

Anyways wish list wise yea I would love another Nights. Would like to see a Metroid game that wasn't a FPS, but I know thats too much to ask for. Assuming Mario Galaxy isn't insanely hard like Sunshine was I am interested in that.

Id actually like to see a Wii sports 2.0. Id love to see them make a updated version with perhaps more options, on-line support, more areas to do whatever in, etc. If they could do it and say sell it for $20 it would be great, once again I don't see it happening.

The Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles games planned for it interests me. However according to gamestop website it shows the release date about 1 year from now. IT has no details at all about the game. Assuming its not a port of the first FF CC game I am very interested in it. While I agree FF CC wasn't much, it was very fun to play multiplay wise. I can honestly say I had a lot more fun with FF CC then I did with FF 12.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
StriderXg2
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by StriderXg2 »

Yeah a wish list of what youd want on it, FF12 DID disappoint. lol@battle system..i got it, i just dont like it. And i am not excited about Mario Galaxy. I was supremely let down with mario sunshine, and the quality in Nintendos flagship titles are dropping and have resorted to VC downloads to make up for some of their poor quality. Not bashing completely, you have to admit they havent been all that great in the past 6 years..
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

-A new Jet Set Radio where you can paint your own graffiti with the remote.
-On similar lines, a new Mario Paint would be cool too.
-A proper boxing game, like Fight Night or something. One that actually does the controls right, unlike Wii Sports Boxing.
-Some new lightgun-style games like Virtua Cop, Time Crisis, or even Point Blank.
-Wiimote as a lightsaber. Yeah.
StriderXg2
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by StriderXg2 »

melancholy wrote:-A new Jet Set Radio where you can paint your own graffiti with the remote.
-A proper boxing game, like Fight Night or something. One that actually does the controls right, unlike Wii Sports Boxing.
-Some new lightgun-style games like Virtua Cop, Time Crisis, or even Point Blank.
Im still waiting for a Mario Paint DS. The last one was on the 64 DD. The one that does count is the SNES one, 15 years ago. the most unused Nintendo franchise, ever.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

melancholy wrote:-A new Jet Set Radio where you can paint your own graffiti with the remote.
That sounds awesome!
It's thinking...
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

I'd go for this if it wasn't COMPLETE control over graffiti, but if it hearkened back to the Dreamcast JGR, where you had to make gestures (with the control stick) to paint he graffiti.

When they took that out on the Xbox version, they completely lost me. There was absolutely no need to hurry, or no time constraints... it was so... boring =\
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
DuffMan
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by DuffMan »

Goldeneye
OOH! YA! Duffman Says a lot of things.
HomerCIDAL
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by HomerCIDAL »

A PilotWings remake would be nice. Thumbsticks weren't accurate enough at times for a little finesse on the landings and subtle turns with the hangglider.
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

HomerCIDAL wrote:A PilotWings remake would be nice. Thumbsticks weren't accurate enough at times for a little finesse on the landings and subtle turns with the hangglider.
There is an as yet not officially linked to pilotwings, but very pilotwings esque game coming out. The name escapes me atm.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I am sure eventually there will be a game where you get to fight with a lightsaber using the wiimote.

I tolerated that JSR game on Xbox mainly because it was bundled with my system. The only thing that kept me interested in that game was the fact it wasn't timed. I think I got to the point where there was some robot on top of some stairs. had to jump on it in certain spots to spray paint it. When you got knocked off it took like 5 minutes to skate back to the top and I pretty much lost interest in the game. I doubt I will ever play it again.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

I would also like some light gun-style games. I'd imagine this would be very appealing to the few companies (Capcom, Namco, Sega) who make them, since they don't have to count on consumers having the right hardware to take interest. House of the Dead for Wii would be nice :D

I'm still waiting for some good RTS games for DS. Its hardware seems perfectly designed for the 2D, top-down RTS of the '90s. The Wii, with its 3D pointing, seems very well suited to more recent games that employ a greater level of depth and zoom. A game like Black & White would work especially well on Wii, given its gesture and training mechanics. I also *really* hope there's a Spore port.

Incidentally, Spore is probably my most anticipated game right now. Same is true of most of the people I know. It is the strategy/simulation game to end all strategy and simulation games :o

The studio in charge of Sam & Max and Bone has already mentioned that they're looking into Wii development. It would be nice to see some modern adventure games. (Classic ones on the VC would be nice, too...though you can already play those on the DS with ScummVM).

And finally, I'd really like to see some more concept-games. Unusual things that seem simple when you have them in front of you, but you'd never think of on your own--like Rez, Elite Beat Agents, Katamari Damacy, etc. Elebits looks tempting.

And, being the franchise whore that I am, I would love to see new installments of MarioKart, Smash Bros., Mario, Metroid, (all of those are coming, I know), and Pikmin, and Castlevania. I think MarioKart and Pikmin would be especially likely to benefit from the Wii's design.
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

Shooters... maybe a hockey game
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

A new Duck Hunt.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Those that have played Rayman Raving Rabbids for Wii now how well an on-rails shooter can work on the Wii. However, it will never be as good as a lightgun. It makes me sad that the home lightgun genre is essentially dead now because of the change in TV technology.

Personally, I want a good online FPS.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie

Post by Juan »

Any games other than PS2/Gamecube ports (or slightly modified past gen titles).
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Juan wrote:Any games other than PS2/Gamecube ports (or slightly modified past gen titles).
Don't worry; it's not the PS3 or Xbox 360.
It's thinking...
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie

Post by Juan »

K, I'll stop the stupid bashing for a second.

I'd actually like to see Virtua Tennis.
stagg
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by stagg »

I'd like to see Luigi's Mansion. Aswell as a nice airplane game or something where you fly. Because I don't like flying in games normally this should be amazing.
S. Thompson
The Fuzmeister
The Fuzmeister

Post by S. Thompson »

A good console RTS game using the pointer as a mouse cursor.

- Fuzmeister