Freedom of speech isn't always a good thing...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
AgentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by AgentGreen »

I find it funny that in your post, one story involved soaking people and the other involved the phrase "Dry humor."

I'm pretty big on irony :lol:
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

Sometimes I wonder if the Westboro Baptist Church is just an elaborate prank.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

AgentGreen wrote:I find it funny that in your post, one story involved soaking people and the other involved the phrase "Dry humor."

I'm pretty big on irony :lol:
Ha, yeah. :P The dry humor thing I was talking about was referring to the joke my cousin made though.
Ex-Cyber
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Ex-Cyber »

AgentGreen wrote:Quoted the wrong person, buckaroo
True. :oops: and fixed.

It occurs to me that I can't recall seeing this group described in any mainstream political discussion as an example of an anti-American organization, despite the fact that they may be one of the most visible groups that genuinely does express anti-American rhetoric. Apparently calls for sane foreign policy are more anti-American than "Thank God for dead troops." :roll:
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer
Smurph
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Smurph »

Ex-Cyber wrote:

It occurs to me that I can't recall seeing this group described in any mainstream political discussion as an example of an anti-American organization, despite the fact that they may be one of the most visible groups that genuinely does express anti-American rhetoric. Apparently calls for sane foreign policy are more anti-American than "Thank God for dead troops." :roll:
Somebody needs to kidnap them and force them to watch Kyouryuu Sentai ZyuRanger

Here's the basic plot outline:
170,000,000 years ago, five ancient human tribes, with the protection of the Guardian Beasts, coexisted peacefully with the dinosaurs. This ended when an evil witch named Bandora started a war on the dinosaurs because of the death of her son Kai. Bandora decided that the only way Kai's death could be avenged was if she sold her soul to Great Satan, an evil, almost ice-like head creature who had immense power and who in the later series could be summoned to help Bandora. In the end, the five tribes were ruined and the dinosaurs became extinct. The Guardian Beasts sealed Bandora and her minions on the planet Nemesis before going into hibernation. In 1992, Nemesis returned to near Earth's orbit. Two Japanese astronauts exploring the planet accidentally released her and her minions from their prison. With Bandora free, her arch-enemy, the wizard Barza retreated to his underground lair 2,000 metres below the apartment building where he worked as a front. There, he revived the five warriors he had been guarding, who had been in suspended animation to be awakened when they were needed. These five were each a member of the ancient human tribes, who co-existed with the dinosaurs. With the aid of the Guardian Beasts, the ZyuRangers fought Bandora and her Dora Monsters. Later in the series, after the five have become used to modern times, the leader's elder brother comes forth with tales of jealousy and vengeance.
ghostparty
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by ghostparty »

170,000,000 years ago, five ancient human tribes, with the protection of the Guardian Beasts, coexisted peacefully with the dinosaurs. This ended when an evil witch named Bandora started a war on the dinosaurs because of the death of her son Kai. Bandora decided that the only way Kai's death could be avenged was if she sold her soul to Great Satan, an evil, almost ice-like head creature who had immense power and who in the later series could be summoned to help Bandora. In the end, the five tribes were ruined and the dinosaurs became extinct. The Guardian Beasts sealed Bandora and her minions on the planet Nemesis before going into hibernation. In 1992, Nemesis returned to near Earth's orbit. Two Japanese astronauts exploring the planet accidentally released her and her minions from their prison. With Bandora free, her arch-enemy, the wizard Barza retreated to his underground lair 2,000 metres below the apartment building where he worked as a front. There, he revived the five warriors he had been guarding, who had been in suspended animation to be awakened when they were needed. These five were each a member of the ancient human tribes, who co-existed with the dinosaurs. With the aid of the Guardian Beasts, the ZyuRangers fought Bandora and her Dora Monsters. Later in the series, after the five have become used to modern times, the leader's elder brother comes forth with tales of jealousy and vengeance.
What!?
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

Smurph wrote:
Ex-Cyber wrote:

Huh? They're "Christians," not Scientologists.
I.M. Weasel
Iron Muskateer Weasel

Post by I.M. Weasel »

I remember seeing this on the daily show. Katrina destroyed this one region of NOLA (some st. region), but didnt really destroy the other 'borrough' where they always have a gay pride /rally/march.
:arrow: http://tofuheavyindustries.com
Mac Dream Tool / Mac Dream Tool Services (released Sept. 2019)
Creator of Various awesome Video Games

"You don't have to be forgiven. Clint Eastwood taught us that."
I.M. Weasel
Iron Muskateer Weasel

Post by I.M. Weasel »

AgentGreen wrote:They were going to show up to a funeral around here until the church and all the properties around it had cops on duty to stop them from trespassing.
Yeah the second they trespass, call the COPS asap. I would probably upset them, no media exposure, no scandal, no matyring(sp) their cause, just arrested and carted off.

OR you can call up local sign companies and ask them to not do business with these people and create their propoganda. (if they get their signs locally) Just mention how bad of a reputation it would make the companies to help enable them, no company wants its rep ran into the ground.
:arrow: http://tofuheavyindustries.com
Mac Dream Tool / Mac Dream Tool Services (released Sept. 2019)
Creator of Various awesome Video Games

"You don't have to be forgiven. Clint Eastwood taught us that."
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

I.M. Weasel wrote:
I remember seeing this on the daily show. Katrina destroyed this one region of NOLA (some st. region), but didnt really destroy the other 'borrough' where they always have a gay pride /rally/march.
Every year there's a gay pride parade called Southern Decadence (it was just last week) in the French Quarter, and the French Quarter is where Bourbon Street is, which is famously party crazy with clubs, partying, alcohol, and general debauchery. What happened to it after Katrina? Unscathed. :lol:
It's thinking...
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Covar »

ghostparty wrote:

What!?
its the japanese plot of power rangers.

if people hate the country so bad why don't they just leave?
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

bump

So the maniacs are at it again. Heard about the Amish school girls dying in Pennsylvania? The lunatics were going to protest at the Amish funeral until they were offered a spot on Hannity And Colmes' show.

Please, disregard your hatred towards Hannity And Colmes, or just Fox News in general, and take a look at what is quite possibly the craziest thing ever:

http://www.foxnews.com/hannityandcolmes/

It's on the right-hand column titled "Unspeakable Outrage!".

I'm glad I'm not the one interviewing her. It would be so hard for me to resist slapping her.
Prophet][
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Prophet][ »

Freaky Keneaki wrote: I'm glad I'm not the one interviewing her. It would be so hard for me to resist slapping her.
slapping? Hell, this would be the one case I say get your big american gun out and shoot everything you got.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Freaky Keneaki wrote:Similiar situation here. There was a respected veteran who had passed away from natural causes, and they were rioting outside of the cemetary during his funeral. Luckily some biker gang showed up and made sure they kept a VERY long distance from the cemetary gates, and everytime they'd start shouting they'd rev up their bikes to drown out the voices.

Yeah. That biker gang actually follows them around just to protect the dignities of our veterans at funerals.
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

Aren't rednecks funny? :lol:
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by greay »

I think it's remarkable how she claims (twice in that painful Fox interview) that "God controls the hearts of Men" (i.e., causing them to murder innocent girls like in this recent shooting), but doesn't think that maybe God's control also extends to those she despises so much.
I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

It's people like this that make me hate the world.
It's thinking...
AgentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen

Post by AgentGreen »

Phelps and all his nutty family members should be locked in a mental institution somewhere.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

I.M. Weasel wrote:

St. Bernard? That's where darc and I were born and raised. :P
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

greay wrote:I think it's remarkable how she claims (twice in that painful Fox interview) that "God controls the hearts of Men" (i.e., causing them to murder innocent girls like in this recent shooting), but doesn't think that maybe God's control also extends to those she despises so much.

Of course not. Gays are Satan's department.