So, last night we got drunk

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

So, last night we got drunk

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

.. And played Fight Night on the 360. Anyone else play it yet? The graphics are possibly the best yet (that I've seen).. Granted, you're only doing major rendering on 2 characters, but it's incredible.. the detail you see in their faces when treating a cut.. unbelievable. Also, it was fun as hell.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Haven't played this as yet, but i guess it'd be a good game to show off the power of the console to casual gamers. "Look how awesome the boxers look!" and having them say how great it does look, even though I do know that there are only 2 characters and that's why they can put more into those 2.

How does it holdup if you don't have a HDTV? I have a 40 something inch rear projection tv, that doesn't do HD and wonder how it looks even without HD.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
GratefulDead
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by GratefulDead »

It looks beautiful on an HDTV for your information.

The first time my stepdad played the demo of it my jaw dropped. Granted, there's a fricken ring, 2 characters and cheesy backgrounds.

The lighting is awesome, the sweat glistening off their backs is great, and same with the reflections. We of course bought the full version once available and it's as good as I expected.

The only thing that sucks is collision detection. You still see jaggies appearing out the back of someones head when you hit them and it shows it in slow motion. Damn, I thought that was something they were going to work around this time. I know it's nothing much, but after playing it for a few hours it really stands out. At least the 2d boxing games like Evander Hollifields Real Deal Boxing for Sega didn't do that. :wink:
Cyphix
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Cyphix »

I'll wreck you on Live, jeeba :P
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

I talked my friend into buying it. We played it for 3 hours straight afterwords. It's a really fun game.

Like dead said the collision detection can get bad. but whatever.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Pablo
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Pablo »

aside from the blatant and constant advertisements, one of my favorite 360 titles so far.