Need a modchip?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Need a modchip?

Post by fatheadpi »

Just ordered a fresh shipment, asking $12 - $15 shipped depending on shipping / payment method. Anybody needs one, let me know.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
Caboose
Lieutenant; Jeeba SS

Post by Caboose »

They let you play imported games without a boot disc. They are relatively easy to install.
emptythought
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by emptythought »

I'd go for the Saturn!
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

As Saturn with games for that little is well worth it. The modchips are a cinch to install.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Finally got the chips in. Man, it's sooooo cool to have all these little IC's in my hands.
Dreamcast ?
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Dreamcast ? »

Uh oh, static electricity. Now they're all worthless. :lol:
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Nah, they're still in the antistatic wrapper, although I guess I gotta take some out, sold 2 already.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

I've got about 6 left right now, give or take what I get in money orders over the next few days.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

PM me shipping to 28212, Charlotte. You got my address. If not, pm me for it. I am interested.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

PM sent. Down to 5 chips.
Lyris
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by Lyris »

Hey there,

How much to ship one of these to me in the UK? What'd the total price be?
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Check your PM's. Down to 4 chips.
vazel
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by vazel »

Do you accept paypal? I can only order if you accept paypal. And not a biggie but does it come with an instruction sheet or do you know of a site where i can find instructions or is the chip intuitive to install? Otherwise i'll just ask on forums for install help.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Yes, I take PayPal. I send the chips with a sheet that shows where you have to make the connections on the chip and on the board, they are actual pictures, pretty easy to figure out. I've chipped two of my own systems with these same chips, this is about the easiest upgrade out there for a Dreamcast.

Down to 3 chips now!
vazel
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by vazel »

Down to two! Sign me up for one of those chips! I'll send you a pm with my email so you can paypal me.