Can't believe I've wasted over five years of my life here.

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
politoe
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Post by politoe »

Thomas wrote:We're all in the same boat. All losers, who no longer use our DC's, yet come back becuase it's such a great community here.
Very true, as I'm busy 75% of my life working, this is the first place I come to when I'm on the computer.
JellyWarrior
General Jelly
General Jelly
Been thanked: 0

Re: Can't believe I've wasted over five years of my life her

Post by JellyWarrior »

MulletMan13 wrote:Was anybody else around for the old UBB forums here? Anyone else remember their original member number?
Oh yes I remember that lovely green theme.

I've come here on and off, at one stage this place just got so full of noobs and fan boys that I had to leave, but it is much much better now that all the dickwads have gone.
I am involved in : Mytalk | Comet TV | Distinctive Web Services
Sub Woofer
DCEmu Cop
DCEmu Cop

Post by Sub Woofer »

Sup former DCEmu buddies.

Remember me? I used to be a mega moderator here... I came back here on a whim, (or a link from Jelly :p) and it's great to still see many familiar names still hanging around. :)

It's wierd, looking back through my posting history. I think I last (properly) posted here when I was 16/17. I'm now 20 turning 21 soon.

Oh god I'm old! :o

Spiderman! Spiderman! Friendy Neighbourhood Spiderman!
Spins a web... any size..... catches thiefs, just like flies!
WATCH OUT... here comes the Spiderman!
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer

Post by MetaFox »

Sub Woofer wrote:Sup former DCEmu buddies.
Hey man. Nice to see you posting again.
Sub Woofer wrote:It's wierd, looking back through my posting history. I think I last (properly) posted here when I was 16/17. I'm now 20 turning 21 soon.

Don't go on about oldness. I started posting on DCEmulation at the age you are now in 2000.
JellyWarrior
General Jelly
General Jelly

Post by JellyWarrior »

Yeah, it's really scarey, I've looked at all my posts and wondered where all the time inbetween then and now went.

I think I was 18 when I started posting here, I'm now 24, that means I've now been a member for almost 25% of my life thus far (ignore my joined date, there was a muck up a while back and I lost my original user name)
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

How is it that I thought Sub Woofer was australian? Are you a wog? :lol: no offense ;)
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Sub Woofer
DCEmu Cop
DCEmu Cop

Post by Sub Woofer »

Skynet wrote:How is it that I thought Sub Woofer was australian? Are you a wog? :lol: no offense ;)
kind of. I'm half italian, although people tell me I don't look it. :P

The name Sub Woofer came long before I even knew what one was though, I was around 12 or so, and was looking for a name to use on the internet, when my sister looked at my dad's funny new speakers and said "Sub Woofer"

I used that ever since... well, until about 3 years ago when I got really sick of the whole wog connection thing, so I'm now known everywhere else as Isometric Bacon :D

Spiderman! Spiderman! Friendy Neighbourhood Spiderman!
Spins a web... any size..... catches thiefs, just like flies!
WATCH OUT... here comes the Spiderman!
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

<3 sub <3
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

O. M. G. Sub Woofer!

Anyway, I've been here since the UBB days, but only by a few weeks. About two weeks after I created an account the forum was changed to what we have now and I didn't feel like making a new account.
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

i have been here a long time too... remember the killakow escapades? back when 007 was always posting and i remember when segagen was available here...

any way i found this place after looking fr ways to get the emulators to work...since most guides else where sucked ... the premade images sealed the deal finally seeing for myself the power of dreamcast

by the way i was once Katana
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

MetaFox wrote:Someone submitted the site to Zophar's news when I used to post for Zophar's Domain.
You mean to say people once posted news there? :lol:
MetaFox wrote:
Sub Woofer wrote:It's wierd, looking back through my posting history. I think I last (properly) posted here when I was 16/17. I'm now 20 turning 21 soon.

Don't go on about oldness. I started posting on DCEmulation at the age you are now in 2000.
Too right dont go on about oldness, it'll make us old farts feel ancient, right guys? :wink:
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
emptythought
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by emptythought »

Nope, I wasn't around for the UBB days.
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by MKE »

ive wasted almost exactly 3 (i was slpknt for a few months before i started a new account)

i got a dc around christmas '02 and got into the backup's and emu's. after a while i took it apart to do something with it, and broke the lid switch off.

so, my first post here was wondering how to fix it, and i dont think i ever got an answer from here, but instead found the 2 points on the bottom of the PCB to make my own switch...

i spend most of my time here also though, everytime i sit at my computer i check back here to see what's new.

lol, is this going to turn into a DCemu anonymouse thread.
XBOX live gamertag: MKEmods
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Sub Woofer wrote:
Skynet wrote:How is it that I thought Sub Woofer was australian? Are you a wog? :lol: no offense ;)
kind of. I'm half italian, although people tell me I don't look it. :P

The name Sub Woofer came long before I even knew what one was though, I was around 12 or so, and was looking for a name to use on the internet, when my sister looked at my dad's funny new speakers and said "Sub Woofer"

I used that ever since... well, until about 3 years ago when I got really sick of the whole wog connection thing, so I'm now known everywhere else as Isometric Bacon :D
Heh, that's ok. I'm no way in the slightest italian, but I get told I look it. :lol:
JellyWarrior
General Jelly
General Jelly

Post by JellyWarrior »

Skynet wrote:Heh, that's ok. I'm no way in the slightest italian, but I get told I look it. :lol:
Having an Itallian family opens the doors to a massive array of nice food, especially on special occasions like Christmas, etc :D

If you look Itallian then you must have European in you from somewhere down the genetic line. I'm half Itallian (Australian born) and I reckon that I look fairly Itallian I'd say, complete with mono brow (which I remove whenever I think of it).

I'm curious as to whether anyone on this board has ever met before (besides from Jebba and |Darc|). If you have tell us about it?

Sub Woofer and I met up for the first time in Sydney late last year, then again at the Pyramid Rock Festival at Phillip Island on New Years Eve. It was pretty fun, 2 days of music (and 6 hours of waiting in a cue to get in).

I can back him up on the whole wog thing you wouldnt be able to tell if you didnt know.
Last edited by JellyWarrior on Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

I almost met btm4k. He was a street over from my dad's warehouse one day while doing relief work in St. Bernard Parish, LA near New Orleans. There was a good chance I was there at the time, too. Unfortunately he forgot to write down my cell # and couldn't call me to say hi.
It's thinking...
JellyWarrior
General Jelly
General Jelly

Post by JellyWarrior »

|darc| wrote:I almost met btm4k. He was a street over from my dad's warehouse one day while doing relief work in St. Bernard Parish, LA near New Orleans. There was a good chance I was there at the time, too. Unfortunately he forgot to write down my cell # and couldn't call me to say hi.
That'd be freaky, just the fact that you were both probably there, you could have spoken to each other and not known.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

JellyWarrior wrote:
Skynet wrote:Heh, that's ok. I'm no way in the slightest italian, but I get told I look it. :lol:
Having an Itallian family opens the doors to a massive array of nice food, especially on special occasions like Christmas, etc :D

If you look Itallian then you must have European in you from somewhere down the genetic line. I'm half Itallian (Australian born) and I reckon that I look fairly Itallian I'd say, complete with mono brow (which I remove whenever I think of it).

I'm curious as to whether anyone on this board has ever met before (besides from Jebba and |Darc|). If you have tell us about it?

Sub Woofer and I met up for the first time in Sydney late last year, then again at the Pyramid Rock Festival at Phillip Island on New Years Eve. It was pretty fun, 2 days of music (and 6 hours of waiting in a cue to get in).

I can back him up on the whole wog thing you wouldnt be able to tell if you didnt know.
My father was born in germany and my mother is australian, I think they say it coz I have darkish skin and very dark hair. Atleast that's what I've been told anyway. :?

I live about 10mins away from Prophet][, if not less than that. I would meet him if he would go along with it, but I wouldn't know what to say, or do, etc. I'm not too good meeting people for the first time, let alone someone I've talked to on the net before.

We may have walked past each other many times before as we've both been to the same places, shopping centres, etc. because we do live so close.

Oh and I dunno if this counts, but me and Iced Coffee Man (nullers will know him) went to highschool together, so I know him. :P
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

i think i'm like one of the only people from michigan
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

Hawke
Wastelander

Post by Hawke »

I came here a loooong time ago. I was brought here after googling up some of siggler's titles. (megaman x oddsey and smash DC were the coolest homebrews back in the day)