DCLoad and DCTool ?

If you have any questions on programming, this is the place to ask them, whether you're a newbie or an experienced programmer. Discussion on programming in general is also welcome. We will help you with programming homework, but we will not do your work for you! Any porting requests must be made in Developmental Ideas.
Masen
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DCLoad and DCTool ?

Post by Masen »

Hi ,

i finally got my Coders Cable but now i dont find the DCLoad and DCTool Apps. So where i can find the latest versions ??

thx
semicolo
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by semicolo »

ATani
DCGen Creator
DCGen Creator

Post by ATani »

Masen
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Masen »

yeah thx ^^
GyroVorbis
Elysian Shadows Developer

Re: DCLoad and DCTool ?

Post by GyroVorbis »

Masen wrote:Hi ,

i finally got my Coders Cable but now i dont find the DCLoad and DCTool Apps. So where i can find the latest versions ??

thx
Start saving your paychecks. If you're serious and get passionate about DC Devving, there's a 90% chance that you'll turn out like me and be thirsting for a beautiful BBA in a few months.

I had been wanting a BBA for over a year.

and I got one....

It is so worth the money.
Masen
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Re: DCLoad and DCTool ?

Post by Masen »

GyroVorbis wrote:
Masen wrote:Hi ,

thx
Start saving your paychecks. If you're serious and get passionate about DC Devving, there's a 90% chance that you'll turn out like me and be thirsting for a beautiful BBA in a few months.

I had been wanting a BBA for over a year.

and I got one....

It is so worth the money.

because its faster ??? hmm ... this would be realy a point but all these BBA are so expensive ... I know a shop wich sells some for 120? :? dont know if a higher transfer speed is that much worth ... then better burning CDs ^^
GyroVorbis

Post by GyroVorbis »

I don't even call burning CDs when you want to test/upload something practical.

I believe the speed difference was something like 100x? Also, I can get online with games like Q3A and that's fin sweet.

I have never once had to wait for the BBA to load, my elf and whatnot just kinda transfer instantly (I tested ogg/music streaming also).

I've streamed an OGG with the Coder's Cable and had to wait something like 10 minutes. It's a second or so with BBA...

Worth every penny my friend, and I'm a boke 16 year old. That was like my only birthday present and it was still worth it.
Masen
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Masen »

^^hehe

but i mean over 100 euros ??? ive only paid for my DC 20 ... and i still want to buy me a GP32 ... and now the new one is coming ... does anybody know how much it will cost ???
GPF
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by GPF »

what about a recent build of dc-load-ip and dc-tool 1.04 for windows/cygwin/mingw thats built from latest source to include the gdb debugging features?

iv built dc-tool 1.04 with a lot of difficulties because of the libbfd issues with latest toolchains, but cant get dc-load-ip to build correctly and even if i build it iv never successfully burned it :( Iv only been able to use the prebuilt images.

Thanks,
Troy(GPF)
SiZiOUS
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by SiZiOUS »

i'm searching dc-tool v1.0.4 mingw, but i never seen it. If you get it please post a message here. :)

Many thanks. :)