Zombie Revenge

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Repoman23
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Zombie Revenge

Post by Repoman23 »

Im thinking about buying this game because I like arcade type games like Dynamite Cop.

However, I heard their isn't unlimited continues. You have to unlock it with some type of VMU game.

Does anyone know how to unlock it or if their is a code for continues?

thanks

PS, is the game good?
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

man buy this game ... this game is way bettter then dynamite cop and if you have a HELL OF A LOT OF PATIENCE and you could do mind less button mashing for hours without descent story line get Fighting Force 2 the game isn't all bad except that the music and sound SUCK!! though voice acting if any ain't bad and the problem with it is playing each stage for an hour with nothing but defeating enemies and running forward and get a 10 second ending cool dude type story...
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

You can always get a VMU file from blue swirl, and transfer it to you're VMU via VMU tool.

There's a couple of VMU save sites here. And also check out DCHELP on how to burn VMU tool to a disc.
U.2.K.
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by U.2.K. »

Yea the game is actually pretty good, i remember trying to unlock everything or do something related to that, havent really completed the game 100%.

You should really buy it, and if i can also remember correctly the game already has unlimited continues, unless i was that good in the game and didnt notice it had limited continue :lol:

One of the best games on the dreamcast tho, i would luv to see part II in the future. :wink:
" Dreamcast Making a Come back in the Future,
its like 9/9/99 all over again, only difference, its forever "
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

U.2.K. wrote:Yea the game is actually pretty good, i remember trying to unlock everything or do something related to that, havent really completed the game 100%.

You should really buy it, and if i can also remember correctly the game already has unlimited continues, unless i was that good in the game and didnt notice it had limited continue :lol:

One of the best games on the dreamcast tho, i would luv to see part II in the future. :wink:
I think you missed all the Anti-Jesus stuff in it...
It's thinking...
LyingWake
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by LyingWake »

I have it and am willing to sell / trade it.
Repoman23
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by Repoman23 »

From the review I read on ign the guy said it had limited continues unless you unlock some VMU thing.

Thanks for the VMU site though. Thats always a good option.