Finally took the plunge.

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
ETR
Dumb
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Finally took the plunge.

Post by ETR »

I've gauged my ears to 12g. I was only planning on going to 14, than 10, but the girl who was helping me put them in lost an O-ring, so I said hell with it, put the 12s in. Anyone have any advice on how long to wait before going to 10, any cleaning tips, or (Since this IS OT) any funny, slightly related stories to tell? I'll take a pic at some point, but I can't aim my camera phone the greatest, and I can't really move the pics till I get my data cable.
Smiley wrote:I was bored and like to hear myself talk, that's all....
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

How's Counter-Strike for Dreamcast coming along?
It's thinking...
ETR
Dumb

Post by ETR »

|darc| wrote:How's Counter-Strike for Dreamcast coming along?
Good question, I can ask the numbnuts who was doing the coding, but after the beating he's been promised the next time he tries anything I doubt it'll happen.

Why did you bring that up? I've already got the pic on my phone, and my data cable is being shipped.
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

I left each size in for about 3-4 weeks before moving on to the next size. Also I cleaned the the same way I cleaned normal size holes. After about two weeks I took them out, cleaned off the plug and bands, and cleaned the inside of my ear a bit. I do that every 2 weeks or so, and clean them about everyday. I am at 8g now, probably only going to go up to 6g or 4g, since I don't want giant holes in my ear forever. I have also skipped a size each time, except from 10g to 8g, the stretch from 10g to 6g looked a bit too extreme.
ETR
Dumb

Post by ETR »

I was stupid, and jumped to 10g already.

Left ear took it really well, and the right ear hurt a bit, but not as badly when I jumped to 12g from 18g.
AuroEdge
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by AuroEdge »

ETR wrote:I was stupid, and jumped to 10g already.

Left ear took it really well, and the right ear hurt a bit, but not as badly when I jumped to 12g from 18g.
Faggotry & Sodomy all wrapped into one.
"The only difference between the Democrats and the Republicans is
that the Democrats allow the poor to be corrupt, too." -Oscar Levant
jared1619
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by jared1619 »

I'm at a 4g now, but i did it stupidly. I pierced with a needle then put 14g in, and then an hour later i shoved 10g in. Then a week later I skipped 8g and shoved in 6g. After that I decided that I was lucky I didn't get any blowouts so I waited a couple weeks before putting in the 4gs. I'm not sure if i want to go any bigger yet though.

Oh yeah, its a lot cheaper to buy plugs on ebay than at hot topic or a studio.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

Don't end up like a friend of mine who blew one hole out. It seriously looked like Goatse.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I had to read this whole topic to finally figure out you was talking about earrings. Only way Id wear a earring is if it gave me special powers or something.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
ETR
Dumb

Post by ETR »

Veggita2099 wrote:I had to read this whole topic to finally figure out you was talking about earrings. Only way Id wear a earring is if it gave me special powers or something.
Mine give me the ability to attract scene/emo/punk girls.

And better eyesight, theoretically, if you believe in pressure points and things.
ASCIIN
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by ASCIIN »

ETR wrote:
Veggita2099 wrote:I had to read this whole topic to finally figure out you was talking about earrings. Only way Id wear a earring is if it gave me special powers or something.

And better eyesight, theoretically, if you believe in pressure points and things.
all that requires is game, not lame ass holes in your ears.
ETR
Dumb

Post by ETR »

ASCIIN wrote:
ETR wrote:

all that requires is game, not lame ass holes in your ears.
Game does nothing when you aim for a relationship.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Here in the Uk earings are still seen as a statement of homosexuality

(Note: Im not saying any of you are gay, Im just pointing out that it is interesting how many guys here are into the whole piercing thing, while here in the UK its not a usual thing to do at all)
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

BoneyCork wrote:Here in the Uk earings are still seen as a statement of homosexuality

(Note: Im not saying any of you are gay, Im just pointing out that it is interesting how many guys here are into the whole piercing thing, while here in the UK its not a usual thing to do at all)
You called souLLy gay!
CupNoodle
Jim Dandy!

Post by CupNoodle »

the only guy I've met that can pull off earings is my Godfather. Every other person just looks stupid. No offense to any of you, I just find the ear piercing thing extremely unattractive on a guy. Same goes for eybrow and nose piercings. For some reason though, an off-center, bottom-lip piercing that is well done is VERY GODDAMNED HOT on a girl that can pull it off.
Strapping Scherzo
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by Strapping Scherzo »

I pierced my left ear back when I was 17. I always had something in there for a few years, then stopped. Fortunately, the hole never really closes. I can still force a stud through and no really bleed.

But I can't understand the whole stretching thing. Why? What does it signify? Is it for style? Because I don't find it attractive. Or is it just to out do the other guy? Or is it that I can't possibly understand because I'm not emo enough?
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

Strapping Scherzo wrote:I pierced my left ear back when I was 17. I always had something in there for a few years, then stopped. Fortunately, the hole never really closes. I can still force a stud through and no really bleed.

But I can't understand the whole stretching thing. Why? What does it signify? Is it for style? Because I don't find it attractive. Or is it just to out do the other guy? Or is it that I can't possibly understand because I'm not emo enough?
The hole in your ear equals the girth of your penis. DUH!
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

OH! Is that really it! Damn,

So why are you guys going to smaller numbers? Shouldnt it start at 6 and go to 8, not the reverse?

Sorry, I don't hang around people who stretch their ears.
Strapping Scherzo
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by Strapping Scherzo »

Gauges are always ass backwards. Smaller number = bigger.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Who is the genius that thought that up?