Drinking

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Skater_dusto »

The whole ideology wiih "if you have to be intoxicated to have a good time, you've got a problem" ideology is damn near dead, and if you so much as utter it you are a class one reject. No one needs to, they want to. In moderation you can have a ton of fun and not wreck your life, even old people drink lots so nuts to preaching.

Now I don't booze very much, and it's been almost a year since I've gotten really drunk but the sun's starting to shine and I've got some coronas in the fridge. Yeah, corona, no one flame me. But it's good to drink on a hot summer day down by the old river, god dammit. I live in BC so asides from alcohol costing a friggen fortune ($26 for a micky of vodka, and $13 for a 6 pack of corona!!) someone up there just flicked the switch from piss-pouring rain, to beautiful, beautiful sunshine.

It's a damn fine evening now and seeing as how I live by the lake, I'm probably gonna go sip some beer and smoke a joint with some friends. I'll still take habitual smoking marijuana over drinking, mainly because it's what I'm accustomed to and it's far cheaper.
Ender
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Ender »

Skater_dusto wrote:The whole ideology wiih "if you have to be intoxicated to have a good time, you've got a problem" ideology is damn near dead, and if you so much as utter it you are a class one reject. No one needs to, they want to. In moderation you can have a ton of fun and not wreck your life, even old people drink lots so nuts to preaching.

Now I don't booze very much, and it's been almost a year since I've gotten really drunk but the sun's starting to shine and I've got some coronas in the fridge. Yeah, corona, no one flame me. But it's good to drink on a hot summer day down by the old river, god dammit. I live in BC so asides from alcohol costing a friggen fortune ($26 for a micky of vodka, and $13 for a 6 pack of corona!!) someone up there just flicked the switch from piss-pouring rain, to beautiful, beautiful sunshine.

It's a damn fine evening now and seeing as how I live by the lake, I'm probably gonna go sip some beer and smoke a joint with some friends. I'll still take habitual smoking marijuana over drinking, mainly because it's what I'm accustomed to and it's far cheaper.
You've got to be on the coast. Liquor costs half that on the BC rockies.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

scherzo wrote: But I'm not going to drink much there because after that place, I wanna get bombed at my favorite bar and play darts.
I can't imagine who thought up of putting darts in bars, some bored bartender probably: "Hey, Tim, you know what would be fun? Lets give these people who have been drinking metal spikes to throw around, and watch them stick each other."

anyways, my senior year i threw two big parties where a good deal of the people were drinking (and smoking pot) but i never have touched either. just ended up babysitting afterwards.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
revengeofLaEternal
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by revengeofLaEternal »

Skater_dusto wrote:The whole ideology wiih "if you have to be intoxicated to have a good time, you've got a problem" ideology is damn near dead, and if you so much as utter it you are a class one reject.
The fact that you regularly post on a forum dedicated to an officially dead video game system that never had market dominance makes you a class one reject.

Get over it.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

:lol: PWNT!
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

revengeofLaEternal wrote:
Skater_dusto wrote:The whole ideology wiih "if you have to be intoxicated to have a good time, you've got a problem" ideology is damn near dead, and if you so much as utter it you are a class one reject.
The fact that you regularly post on a forum dedicated to an officially dead video game system that never had market dominance makes you a class one reject.

Get over it.
*applaudes*
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Skater_dusto wrote: I'll still take habitual smoking marijuana over drinking, mainly because it's what I'm accustomed to and it's far cheaper.
Uhh.. marijuana? You do know that stuff is illegal, don't you? :o
It's thinking...
XPoGoX
XPoison FreeX
XPoison FreeX

Post by XPoGoX »

Get over it.
This whole thread sucked till this little ditty, ahahah.....GOLD!
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

|darc| wrote:
Skater_dusto wrote: I'll still take habitual smoking marijuana over drinking, mainly because it's what I'm accustomed to and it's far cheaper.
So?
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Random_Troll wrote:
BlackGuyFromReadinRainbow wrote:I smoked 6 bowls and 5 joints of kb at a small party on Thursday night. Needless to say, I was still high well into the next day.
No you werent.

Yes.

I was so burnt I was still buzzing. I shit you not.
AuroEdge
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by AuroEdge »

XPoGoX wrote:

Get over it.
That saying about the fool and the fool following the fool applies here. Skater_dusto made a good point and then you're trying to say he's a reject by posting on a forum of a *dead* console, which you replied to? Hypocritical and lame. Anyways, I almost laughed when Luriden said "I'd much rather be sober and enjoy time with my family than "test myself" with alcohol at a party with one friend and a bunch of strangers.". This is the same person that not all that long ago said he was depressed and hated his parents. Who is he to say anything about drinking?
"The only difference between the Democrats and the Republicans is
that the Democrats allow the poor to be corrupt, too." -Oscar Levant
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

BlackGuyFromReadinRainbow wrote:
Random_Troll wrote:
BlackGuyFromReadinRainbow wrote:I smoked 6 bowls and 5 joints of kb at a small party on Thursday night. Needless to say, I was still high well into the next day.
No you werent.

Yes.

No you werent. It's not possible.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

AuroEdge wrote:
XPoGoX wrote:

Get over it.
That saying about the fool and the fool following the fool applies here. Skater_dusto made a good point and then you're trying to say he's a reject by posting on a forum of a *dead* console, which you replied to? Hypocritical and lame. Anyways, I almost laughed when Luriden said "I'd much rather be sober and enjoy time with my family than "test myself" with alcohol at a party with one friend and a bunch of strangers.". This is the same person that not all that long ago said he was depressed and hated his parents. Who is he to say anything about drinking?
He said it was funny. He never claimed to not be a class one reject or anything of the sort. The original poster also did not claim that he was not a class one reject, so your point is moot. Read instead of assuming.
Very sexy hero, omg
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

Luriden wrote:I'd much rather be sober and enjoy time with my family than "test myself" with alcohol at a party with one friend and a bunch of strangers.
Testing eh? Testing what exactly. Eitherway. Its nice to have a drink once in a while. I for one perfer the taste of beer to just bout everything. So for me its a hobby an expensive importing hobby.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
JuddWack
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by JuddWack »

Yeah, like last night when I got in a fight with my friend's dad and he kicked me out of their house.
revengeofLaEternal
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by revengeofLaEternal »

einbebop44 wrote:
AuroEdge wrote:
XPoGoX wrote:

Get over it.
He said it was funny. He never claimed to not be a class one reject or anything of the sort. The original poster also did not claim that he was not a class one reject, so your point is moot. Read instead of assuming.
Thank you, einbebop44. I would think that it would be understood that I was recognizing my "class one reject" status when saying what I did. In fact, I like not being in the mainstream; it gives me a more complex and comprehensive view of things in general, especially compared to those I've come across that like a lot of popular things and can't seem to come up with an original thought to save their lives.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Random_Troll wrote:
BlackGuyFromReadinRainbow wrote:
Random_Troll wrote:
No you werent.

Yes.

No you werent. It's not possible.
Well, I'm not going to continue with "Yes huh", "Nuh uh", but I thought you hated marijuana? Do you speak from experience?
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Xylene wrote:
|darc| wrote:
So?
If you get caught, you go to jail! :!: :!:
It's thinking...
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

|darc| wrote:
Xylene wrote:
|darc| wrote:
So?
If you get caught, you go to jail! :!: :!:
:isthatlegal:
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Random_Troll wrote:
Luriden wrote:I'd much rather be sober and enjoy time with my family than "test myself" with alcohol at a party with one friend and a bunch of strangers.
Testing eh? Testing what exactly. Eitherway. Its nice to have a drink once in a while. I for one perfer the taste of beer to just bout everything. So for me its a hobby an expensive importing hobby.
Testing as in seeing how much I can drink before I puke. I think if I were to start drinking I should start drinking by myself first, that way I know my limitations for future reference.