My Mod List for 2005: Updated

A forum for news and discussion about Beats of Rage and its modification.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

My Mod List for 2005: Updated

Post by kungpow12345 »

Here is an updated version of my mod list for 2005. I dropped a few mods and took on a few more. So...Let's get this train wreck a movin!

Finished: Ed Edd n Eddy: Nightmare on Ed Street: Feb 13 2005

Finished: X-Men: May 13th 2005

Sailor Moon (Should be completed about middle to late may)

Now these I'm going to list, you guys probably won't see anything of these until maybe Summer of 05 as they're dealing with sprite editing and are very very time consuming.

Power Rangers Am i nuts? Nope! I'm taking the genesis version of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie and converting it a little bit so it's the classic Power Rangers all over again. ...especially for the triumpith return of the Green Ranger! :lol: If you guys haven't played the game by Banpresto...play it!!! It screams BoR! We're talking easy conversion here! (Late Summer 2005)

Sonic Uncut: The Game Yes! It's official! I'm going back, way back in my modding "career" and I'm pulling back out Sonic! ...but that's not all! I'm teaming up with the animator and script writer from Sonic Uncut, the awesome flash movie series on txmafia.com! We're talking great cutscenes, awesome action, and classic sonic moves with some fighting moves molded in! (Expect this one about Fall '05)

Ed Edd n Eddy in Kanker Attack Boy, doesn't this one look familiar. As promised, I'm making a sequel to the ...hated? debut of Ed Edd n Eddy with their next awesome adventure called Kanker Attack. Yes, that's the name of the first demo I released last year but I'm totally ready to transform this one into a masterpiece. It's not going to be about attacking the kids of the cul-de-sac any longer. This time around, you're going to be attacking the Kanker sisters and her whole entire family! :D This is the Kankers at their best, maximum carnage!!! I'm also planning on modding the other kids of the cul-de-sac to play along in this one and add to the melee of the cul-de-sac. This mod will feature a lot of classic war parodies but I won't make fun of them. I'll just adapt them to this on-going struggle of winning back the cul-de-sac from the Kankers. (Probably the end of 2005)
Last edited by kungpow12345 on Fri May 13, 2005 1:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If you've got an ass, I'll kick it!
flyingZenMAN
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by flyingZenMAN »

Hello buddy! I'm glad to see that u are still making them mods even though u were banned from gamikaze which wasn't plesent to som of us.
Well Megaman - Xtreme legend is my last mod I ever gonna make till
AOTB comes out I'd be making a DBZ mod heheh :twisted: but anway
u hav my vote and help if ya need any and nevertheless we will away be friends 8-) . Hope to see som screens shot soon peace out...
BrAzE
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by BrAzE »

Good stuff man, I look forward to seeing how Ed Edd n Eddy and Totally Spies turn out. I wonder why... :).

As that dude in Adam Sandler films says: "YOU CAN DO ITTT!"
Omegasis
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Omegasis »

That's a lot of mods, kungpow. :D
I don't know if you will finish all these mods.
I wish you good luck.

See ya. :wink:
Life is a path with infinite destinies
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

These mods will be very easy to do so I'm pretty confident. There are some are will be hard conversions but ...I can do it. :)
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

I hate to double post but i updated my mod list for you guys to see. This list is in stone now as I wrote it down and I will not change the mod list unless by some grace of God or gaming god that AOTB comes out by christmas :P Enjoy!
Ominous 0nionfrog
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Ominous 0nionfrog »

Excellent ideas... Power ranger was the stuff..
I remeber renting the game of the movie for the genesis once.. I should play that...
jaredfogle wrote: Every time you jack off, you kill thousands of "people."