Who pruned the forum?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Who pruned the forum?

Post by Sir Savant »

Who did it? Cause now I cant find much of the info that was here about XDP.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

It wasn't pruned, the topics were deleted on purpose.

Some stuff with XDP now is illegal, and thus, the topics were deleted.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

We lost much work because of this.But thats ok.the bootkit is the most important part.Everything else can be successfully re-created in an acceptable fashion.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Oh. Okay.

Still though, I hope its on the machine so I can use it as referrence.
Excalibur007
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by Excalibur007 »

BlueCrab wrote:It wasn't pruned, the topics were deleted on purpose.

Some stuff with XDP now is illegal, and thus, the topics were deleted.
Nightstalker has gotten jealous because he thought I sent browsers to people without sending him one (which wasn't true to begin with), so he's taking out his revenge by telling lies and trying to sabotage the project. None of what he said is true. To find any truth in anything he said, I would have to sift so deep through all the crap that it wouldn't even be worth it.

I hope that the moderators would contact me about such accusations before taking action again, since I am the one working on the project... not Curt/Curtis R. AKA Nightstalker.

Things get lost when accusations are taken at face value and not looked into. This happened at the psdbrowsers group when one member got mad at another and made false accusations to yahoo to get back at the other member. It's sad when it happens.
Tis my sig.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

you have sent out browsers,for free and sale with sega games on them.there are no false accusations.and i didnt see you denying the tools i gladly used in xdp1 and probably in xdp2 when i sent them in.i can remember many occasions in which i was asked for information on many things related to the browser.as for re-writing the javascripts cause they didnt work when i sent them to ya..sure a few didnt thats the nature of javascript on the dc.but most of those tools were already in PSD1 from the original team.and are pretty much the same...minus a "created by excalibur007".if thats the re-write..whew! musta killed ya.

i take nothing from your talent.you are a superb browser customizer no doubt.but that "devver" title you carry MUST NOT be for browser modding...seeing as no "devving" is involved..it isnt like you wrote planewteb/dreampassport/dreamkey....lol.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

as for "last words" in these slam topics..i dont need it.you guys can have it rich/ex im going to watch some tv.im not that concerned one way or the other what is believed here or any other dc site.people are going to form their own opinions anyway.but i know the deal and you guys do as well.whether any of the rest of these people were perview to it all or not.so the floor is all yours.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

They haven't been deleted, they're sitting in a hidden trash bin forum.

Sizzle.
It's thinking...