San Quentin inmates ready for Scott Peterson

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sir Savant »

I read the mutilation post. That made my day.

I agree with Orange Ribbon on the human thing.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

Dark Savant0 wrote:I read the mutilation post. That made my day.

I agree with Orange Ribbon on the human thing.
I say it's not a human til the brain is formed.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

So by your reasoning, Roofus, any animal that has a brain is a human. )()(
Roofus

Post by Roofus »

Dark Savant0 wrote:So by your reasoning, Roofus, any animal that has a brain is a human. )()(
Don't be a smartass. You know what I mean. :P
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

It ceases being a fetus on the day it is able to survive without the mother. So the day every needed organ is working independently of the mother is the day it should be considered a human and not a fetus. Any time before that it is nothing more than a parasite because it cant live without it's "host".

Anyway, on to scott peterson, I would be all for him being passed around like a human joint, but there wasnt really enough hard evidence to convict him. If he did it, he has it coming, but Im not sure he did do it absolutely. He is a liar, and a cheater, but from the evidence in the case Im not sure he is a murderer....
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

arrowhead, thats bordering on some ALIEN-type shit.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

I cant find any fault in my logic.

From http://www.wikipedia.org

A parasite is an organism that lives in or on the living tissue of a host organism at the expense of it. The biological interaction between the host and the parasite is called parasitism. Parasites are generally smaller than their hosts, absorbing nutrients from the host's body fluids.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

I cant find any fault either, thats why its so weird.
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

Wasnt the baby to become like 8 or 9 months old? So I am pretty sure it was capable of coming out already so it is a baby.
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

I wonder how much worse prison is to jail. Jail sucks but its not that bad the pamphlet you get when you go in says " consensual homosexual relations 30 days" meaning you get 30 days for consensual sex the it said "nonconsensual homosexual relations 60 days" That scared me to death someone can rape you and they only get 60 days added to their sentence.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

I wonder how much worse prison is to jail. Jail sucks but its not that bad the pamphlet you get when you go in says " consensual homosexual relations 30 days" meaning you get 30 days for consensual sex the it said "nonconsensual homosexual relations 60 days" That scared me to death someone can rape you and they only get 60 days added to their sentence.
Thats just for the sex, then they tack on battery and rape, usually if you can prove you got raped they will get more time. The problem is most men dont say anything about it because their ego wont allow them to be in coart talking about how some dude banged out their corn disposal.
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Covar »

Roofus wrote:
toastman wrote:
Stormwatch wrote:It's not a child, dammit, it's just a fetus!
It's not mutilation, damnit, it's just a bit of skin.
pwnt.
assuming thats with sarcasm

double pwnt
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Covar »

arrowhead wrote:It ceases being a fetus on the day it is able to survive without the mother. So the day every needed organ is working independently of the mother is the day it should be considered a human and not a fetus. Any time before that it is nothing more than a parasite because it cant live without it's "host".
well a parasite is an animal so somebody should call PETA because people are killing innocent animals.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

Covar wrote:
arrowhead wrote:It ceases being a fetus on the day it is able to survive without the mother. So the day every needed organ is working independently of the mother is the day it should be considered a human and not a fetus. Any time before that it is nothing more than a parasite because it cant live without it's "host".
well a parasite is an animal so somebody should call PETA because people are killing innocent animals.
a parasite isnt in the animal kingdom. Its a Protoctists I believe. I think a flatworm/tapeworm is the only exception to that
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

a parasite isnt in the animal kingdom. Its a Protoctists I believe. I think a flatworm/tapeworm is the only exception to that
Fleas are animals, and they count.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

you dont have to be of a certain phylum to be a parasite. If you fit in the definition of parasite, then you are one. Refer to the wikipedia definition in my above post and ask yourself what a fetus does. A fetus has a parasitic relationship with the mother until it is able to live without her.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

SuperMegatron wrote:
Covar wrote:
Considering protists (or protoctists) are simply a mix of anything that's eukaryotic but not in the Animal, Plant, or Fungi kingdoms, it isn't feasible to make an assumption based on the entire kingdom.

And no, you can be in any kingdom and still be a parasite.
It's thinking...
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

It's questionable whether or not even a new born baby is truly a full fledged human being that can think/reason etc.

Somehow, I think these guys don't know what they're talking about. I doubt that Peterson will get ass raped. That guy is mental.
Very sexy hero, omg
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

einbebop44 wrote:. I doubt that Peterson will get ass raped.
Just being white in a prison will get him ass raped.
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

SuperMegatron wrote:
einbebop44 wrote:. I doubt that Peterson will get ass raped.
Just being white in a prison will get him ass raped.
The fact that he murdered his wife and unborn baby won't do him much good either.