Bush: "We'll do what we want."

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MystiK »

the whole ''mandate'' idea is really scary.

51% ISNT A MANDATE!!
French Connection United Kingdom should be renamed to French Union Connection Klothing
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

"What are you going to do today, Mr. Bush?"

"Whatever I want to! Jeez!!!"
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

fatheadpi wrote:"What are you going to do today, Mr. Bush?"

"Whatever I want to! Jeez!!!"
rofl.
:guffaw:
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Im not even goign to get into this. Once I seen BUSH IS THE BEST I was so pissed Im not going to bother. We got people dieing in a oil war in IRaq, countries scared to let us help them cause we might take them over All because of asshole Bush and people think he is the greatest.
skar
how powerful i am!

Post by skar »

well i won't go and comment on the inner-us situation, since after all i'm pretty far away from the us and over here, actually most of the media is pretty much anti-bush and pro-clinton...

Yet i believe there was a really big difference in the foreign policy of them... while clinton had a real good reputation over here in Europe, i believe Bush is mainly considered to be an ignorant asshole. And after all, this might as well affect the way people think of the united states and as well about economic relations.
FETUS
Knight of Null
Knight of Null

Post by FETUS »

Veggita2099 wrote:Im not even goign to get into this. Once I seen BUSH IS THE BEST I was so pissed Im not going to bother. We got people dieing in a oil war in IRaq, countries scared to let us help them cause we might take them over All because of asshole Bush and people think he is the greatest.
Next thing your gonna say is vietnam was over bamboo.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

FETUS wrote:
Veggita2099 wrote:Im not even goign to get into this. Once I seen BUSH IS THE BEST I was so pissed Im not going to bother. We got people dieing in a oil war in IRaq, countries scared to let us help them cause we might take them over All because of asshole Bush and people think he is the greatest.

I wouldn't be surprised...

http://www.dcemulation.org/phpBB/viewto ... 6&start=20
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by greay »

FETUS wrote:
It was. For our pandas.
I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

greay wrote:
FETUS wrote:
It was. For our pandas.
That we stole form china.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
megaman8x
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by megaman8x »

zerotype wrote:Only true idiots belvie the president has some controll over the economy.
No offense, but it isnt liek the president just calls up people "i want the economy to be pure poop!!!!!!"
um actually they do, you see major big companies (like the pharmisudical companies,cigarettes ect. due have mayjor tyeins with the goverment (which nadder was talking about getting rid of) which can cause a lot in there favor, such as tax cuts (bush did) and outsourcing (which bush doesnt have a problem with for some reasons, republicans are slimy and bush is a moron if you compare the two obviously kerry is more fit, because i promise you if 9/11 happened when the democrats were in the white house thats what they would have been impressing instead of this "bush is for jesus" bullcrap