Geek Quiz's

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Vchat20
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Geek Quiz's

Post by Vchat20 »

ok. im bored. ive been trying out the various geek quizes(sp?).

Innergeek Geek Quiz - Gave me approx. 13% or "Intentional Geek". wouldve expected better, but meh.

ThudFactor Geek Quiz - Not bad, but the ending made me lmao:
You are 26% geek
You are a geek liaison, which means you go both ways. You can hang out with normal people or you can hang out with geeks which means you often have geeks as friends and/or have a job where you have to mediate between geeks and normal people. This is an important role and one of which you should be proud. In fact, you can make a good deal of money as a translator.

Normal: Tell our geek we need him to work this weekend.

You [to Geek]: We need more than that, Scotty. You'll have to stay until you can squeeze more outta them engines!

Geek [to You]: I'm givin' her all she's got, Captain, but we need more dilithium crystals!

You [to Normal]: He wants to know if he gets overtime.

ive been looking for more, but the majority seem to be really simple, stupid, uizes or otherwise look like the sites were developed by noobs (too many gifs or size 12 Times New Roman on White Background). if you find other good ones, feel free to post.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

You are 48% geek

You are a geek liaison, which means you go both ways. You can hang out with normal people or you can hang out with geeks which means you often have geeks as friends and/or have a job where you have to mediate between geeks and normal people. This is an important role and one of which you should be proud. In fact, you can make a good deal of money as a translator.
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

5.9 % Geek. :lol:

You are 18% geek
OK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you.
Very sexy hero, omg
Vchat20
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Vchat20 »

gawd i have to put the Star Trek reference in my sig. funny as hell. :lol:
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by MKE »

i wonder how many point's it gives you for just taking the tests.... (havent take them.....no time yet)
XBOX live gamertag: MKEmods
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

I'm 43% geek
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by greay »

quizes.
I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

You are 20% geek

OK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you.
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura »

First one - 34% total geek.

Second one - 54% geek. Probably because I answered '0' to virtually every question on the Music section.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

First - 27.41% - Total Geek.

Second one - can't be bothered to take it..
It's thinking...
mattcky666
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by mattcky666 »

first 7.9% geek

second:
You are 21% geek
SinTex
Admin Goku
Admin Goku

Post by SinTex »

First Test: 18.14596% - Geek :(

Not done second test yet
I am the hope of the universe, i am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace.
I am protector of the innocent, i am the light in the darkness. "I AM TRUTH".
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Hey that first one only has for one answer 'Willow or Buffy' wheres the 'Willow & Buffy' option :twisted:
innergeek 22.28798% geek? even the normal end sounds a bit iffy on that un
Last edited by Hawq on Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
SinTex
Admin Goku
Admin Goku

Post by SinTex »

lol, they are missing the secret orgy option ( Willow, Buffy, Cordelia & Harmony ) )()( with a bit of Faith on the side :twisted:
I am the hope of the universe, i am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace.
I am protector of the innocent, i am the light in the darkness. "I AM TRUTH".
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Sin-Tex wrote:lol, they are missing the secret orgy option ( Willow, Buffy, Cordelia & Harmony ) )()( with a bit of Faith on the side :twisted:
Dont forget to throw Dawn in there as well, a few of them potential slayers would be good as well, |/| |/| oh & 23% geek on that second one
'OK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you.'
OK the hating part I'm used to & understand but I dont talk to people & I aint anywhere near well rounded, unless a slight beergut counts
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
DJ Samba D
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by DJ Samba D »

http://www.thudfactor.com/geekquiz.php wrote:You are 15% geek
Jeeba Jabba, On Pinoy, wrote:First, Learn how to speak english and spell. Second, Yes you have the right of Freedom of Speech, So do I. I can get pissed at you're ignorant self for saying dumber things than Miko or Great One... Now thats low
DJ Samba D
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by DJ Samba D »

http://www.innergeek.us/ wrote:11.04536% - Geekish Tendencies
Jeeba Jabba, On Pinoy, wrote:First, Learn how to speak english and spell. Second, Yes you have the right of Freedom of Speech, So do I. I can get pissed at you're ignorant self for saying dumber things than Miko or Great One... Now thats low
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

arrowhead wrote:Image

You are 20% geek

other one: 7.10059 - Poser
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
Prophet][
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Prophet][ »

You are 23% geek for the second. But i didn't like the answers you could give it never had one that suited me

I can't do the first, it won't work the button that says take the test just releads the page