WANTED: SEGA Soundtracks

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

WANTED: SEGA Soundtracks

Post by fatheadpi »

Hey guys, I've been trying to find some Sega Soundtracks, specifically Metropolis Street Racer. I found some Sonic Adventure ones I might buy too, dunno.

I'm looking to buy or trade for one, let me know if anyone has one or knows where i can find one. I've looked and no luck so far.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
DeGamer
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer »

The webmaster at http://www.chudahs-corner.com/ usually put up game soundtracks for sale. Some of the forum members there do so as well so yo can try there.
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

I could get it for you on the pc, but not actual hard copy.
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

I have the Metal Gear Solid OST and I have the 20 something track US disc of Sonic Adventure 2. It's more of a "greatest hits" of the actual 2-disc soundtrack more-so.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Is it just a rip of the ADX in the game? Cus I alread have done that to my copy. God bless coder's cables.
I have the Metal Gear Solid OST and I have the 20 something track US disc of Sonic Adventure 2. It's more of a "greatest hits" of the actual 2-disc soundtrack more-so.
Would you be willing to trade the Sonic Adventure set for a 1600 block memory card? Lol!
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

fatheadpi wrote:
Is it just a rip of the ADX in the game? Cus I alread have done that to my copy. God bless coder's cables.
Would you be willing to trade the Sonic Adventure set for a 1600 block memory card? Lol!
No, if they have a soundtrack to them, I can get them.

Edit: MSR never had an official soundtrack release.
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

fatheadpi wrote:
I think you missread it. I don't have the original 2-disc soundtrack set from japan, I have the US 1-disc version that you can find at Babbages. It just has the main songs from the game, like Sonic's Theme, Live And Learn, ect.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

I think you missread it. I don't have the original 2-disc soundtrack set from japan, I have the US 1-disc version that you can find at Babbages. It just has the main songs from the game, like Sonic's Theme, Live And Learn, ect.
My offer still stands.
No, if they have a soundtrack to them, I can get them.

Edit: MSR never had an official soundtrack release.
It never did? Damn. Good thing I keep orignal iso image dumps of all my real game copies. I'll just re-rip the audio. The first time I did it all in MP3Pro, didn't realise what a sh*tty and incompatible codec it was.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Got a spare Dreamcast you can trade me? Mine died recently. :P
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Got a spare Dreamcast you can trade me? Mine died recently.
Well, I have one I was considering modding out into a PC case. I dunno, by the time I pay to ship it and factor in the value of the DC, I could buy the soundtrack and come out ahead.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

I could pay shipping on the DC depending on how much it is. $5 or so, sure. $10-15, no.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Nah, don't think so. Sorry.

But the 1600 Block VMU kit offer still stands, and I'll throw in a controller.