DC GNUBoy theme

This forum is where you can show off your art, such as emulator software skins, DVD and CD covers; or discuss other art-related topics.
infinite-nothing
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DC GNUBoy theme

Post by infinite-nothing »

well since i had nothin better to do for a lil bit i made a theme for DC GNUBoy they're ok considering it was my first theme and made with mspaint so tell me what you think you can get it at
http://www.geocities.com/splatterboy2000/dcgnuboy.html
"your best......your best, losers always whine about there best. Winners go home and f**k the prom queen"-Sean Connery"-
Infamous Mobb
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by Infamous Mobb »

Hey I have a question, I just created the Zelda Theme a few post down, I used the same Website (Geocities)....how do you make the links avalible for others to download right off my page...all I could figure out is the Briefcase way, and a few emails I have gotten most tell me they cant get to it....

Thx if you could help me out on this....
infinite-nothing
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by infinite-nothing »

i used the page builder so this is what i did
go into addons and add a button and where it says what to link to choose file and browse for it your all set now
"your best......your best, losers always whine about there best. Winners go home and f**k the prom queen"-Sean Connery"-
Infamous Mobb
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by Infamous Mobb »

Hey...thx a lot...to be honest I have been online for about 5 years now and have never created any web pages or anything..I was a little unsure about it after trying for a few hours..but anyway thx a lot...