Bush "We won't stop thinking of new ways to harm our co

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by farrell2k »

weeperofsouls wrote:its that american arrogance that has alienated your allies and made a large percentage of the world hate you. if you cant see the danger in that, you have bigger problems then i thought.
The majority of the world has always felt some sort of ill will toward the U.S. It's just now the war in iraq gives the media a chance to cover it more.

Where are people getting this idea that our allies are abandoning us, is it because many of them don't actively have combat troops stationed in Iraq? Every one of our allies is helping in some way in Iraq, and militarily in Afghanistan. Some of them don't want to get involved with fighting in Iraq, but have not abandoned us. The media is sensationalizing this entire issue, blowing it completely out of proportion, and you're actually falling for it hook, line, and sinker. Instead of just repeating what others are blindly saying, do some research and find out what's really going on. :| It's a shame that so many are ignorant about this.

Do people even think for themselves these days?
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

farrell2k wrote:
Do people even think for themselves these days?

Hmm. I typed that question into my CNN opinion generator and it exploded.

:x
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
weeperofsouls
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by weeperofsouls »

you could probably see it better if you stepped outside the box once in a while.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

weeperofsouls wrote:you could probably see it better if you stepped outside the box once in a while.

Are you confusing the U.S. with Somalia again?
weeperofsouls
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by weeperofsouls »

wow, that was random. nice job.
burnerO
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by burnerO »

weeperofsouls wrote:i think dubyah is trying to make the rest of america think that texans are as dumb as a box of hair. its easy to assume that based on how he acts....
If you saw his legions of fanboys around this state, you'd not likely think otherwise. As if the notion of Texans being cowboys wasn't drilled into the skulls of everyone on the planet, Bush has likely set us back decades. :?
scott6565
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by scott6565 »

i used to think texans were cowboys... but now i know theyre just a bunch of inbread people with retarded sounding accents
Orange_Ribbon
DCEmu's Cheerleader

Post by Orange_Ribbon »

Personally I think they are all Mannie Fresh.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

weeperofsouls wrote:wow, that was random. nice job.
We don't live in boxes.
Mikey1109
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Mikey1109 »

scott6565 wrote:i used to think texans were cowboys... but now i know theyre just a bunch of inbread people with retarded sounding accents
do you enjoy being ignorant? i bet your some fuckin yankee that drives a caa and you dont want boyds to shit on that caa. btw, inbread? wtf does that mean? i know what inbred is, cuz thats what you are, but i dunno if texans are flour and yeast, which are in bread.
weeperofsouls
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by weeperofsouls »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:
We don't live in boxes.
it means that you should step back and take an honest look at whats going on around you, not in your little corner of the universe. the fact that you missed that proves my point perfectly.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

weeperofsouls wrote:
Jeeba Jabba wrote:
We don't live in boxes.
it means that you should step back and take an honest look at whats going on around you, not in your little corner of the universe. the fact that you missed that proves my point perfectly.
I'll excuse you because you probably don't know Jeeba, but you're not supposed to take him seriously.
It's thinking...
CoasterKing
Gone Postal...
Gone Postal...

Post by CoasterKing »

:lol: I saw this on the news. They also showed a wee compilation of him trying to say the word subliminal "sublibibal......... subliminabal....... sublimable ........ sublibamal..etc etc"

It's not nice to make fun of the learning disabled!
scott6565
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by scott6565 »

Mikey

haha im not american, ppff god no. I have no idea what a fudge yankee is or why you called me it, im going to use my imagination and assume that fudge is a censor for another word(guess)... and that you are using it as a verb. So after carfully looking over the clues ive uncoved the fact that that im a yankee and you want to fuck me. So are you looking for a good time or somthing? cause you should know, im not related to you so i dunno if that makes me less apealing or not... by the way im also a guy you f*ckign perv... I searched the net to find you a nice bread recipe since you seem to liek ti so much, but i spelt "bread" without the "a" by accident and accidentaly got a recipe for texans. here goes:

one piece of road kill
one normal guy
the guys sister
one dirty seringe (filled with who knows what)
bake for 9 monthes in the desert

= Mikey(or one steriotypical Texan)
scott6565
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by scott6565 »

by the way... i rule
burnerO
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by burnerO »

scott6565 wrote:got a recipe for texans. here goes:

one piece of road kill
one normal guy
the guys sister
one dirty seringe (filled with who knows what)
bake for 9 monthes in the desert

= Mikey(or one steriotypical Texan)
*joins in the Texan bashing*

Oh... err... hell.
burnerO
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by burnerO »

spiroth10
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by spiroth10 »

Am I the only one thats pro-bush???

he hasnt done that much bad...
I think he's been a good president. its not his fault about the terrorism and crap going on witht he world.

what would you have done any differently?

the thing I dont like about kerry is he keeps changing what he says. sometimes he's with sometimes, but then his next speech he's against it. he says whatever people want to hear at that moment, and means NONE of it. he'll be the same or worse than bush. he never even sticks to one side of things... at last thats what I think Ive realised. not to mention he isnt that good a pretending to liek stuff... lol. remember the video of that woman who made a song about him... his face was like "SHUT THE F UP ALREADY" and he was forcing himself not to say it. I dont blame hime for that, but it WAS funny. lol.

Sure, bush makes mistakes, ofr god sakes HES A PERSON!!! kerry will make them too. being a politician DOES NOT make you superman. it makes you even LESS of a person because of all the stressfull decisions you have to make.

I cant vote yet though, so my opinion isnt worht much, but I do know who I believe the better president is. :mrgreen:

this little rant probably isnt going to sink in, but I thought Id post my opinion on things anyway.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That reminds me of when you, srx, ape, gent, and I talked on that voice chat thing you told us all about.
burnerO
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by burnerO »

spiroth10 wrote:Am I the only one thats pro-bush???
No, there are other morons lingering around here.
spiroth10 wrote:he hasnt done that much bad...
Being responsible for the death of 11487 innocent civilians is fantastic!
spiroth10 wrote:I think he's been a good president. its not his fault about the terrorism and crap going on witht he world.
Which is why we went and took out Osama... err, nevermind.
spiroth10 wrote:what would you have done any differently?
Not have a started a pointless war.
spiroth10 wrote:the thing I dont like about kerry is he keeps changing what he says. sometimes he's with sometimes, but then his next speech he's against it. he says whatever people want to hear at that moment, and means NONE of it. he'll be the same or worse than bush. he never even sticks to one side of things... at last thats what I think Ive realised. not to mention he isnt that good a pretending to liek stuff... lol. remember the video of that woman who made a song about him... his face was like "SHUT THE F UP ALREADY" and he was forcing himself not to say it. I dont blame hime for that, but it WAS funny. lol.
Bush flops harder.

That lady couldn't sing at all. I'd have have told her outright to stop.
spiroth10 wrote:Sure, bush makes mistakes, ofr god sakes HES A PERSON!!! kerry will make them too. being a politician DOES NOT make you superman. it makes you even LESS of a person because of all the stressfull decisions you have to make.
And when the decisions they make suck, we don't have to re-elect them.
spiroth10 wrote:I cant vote yet though, so my opinion isnt worht much, but I do know who I believe the better president is. :mrgreen:
Good, you'd be voting what the media feeds you anyhow.