Which System do you own of the ones listed?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.

So which do you own?

Total votes: 0
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Which System do you own of the ones listed?

Post by Veggita2099 »

If you own more then 1 of these systems pick the one you like the best (for whatever reason it might be). Im sure many like the dreamcast, but of these choose one.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
JellyWarrior
General Jelly
General Jelly

Post by JellyWarrior »

I own an XBOX and I think that its an amazing machine. I'm not saying that other consoles are shit at all, because I want a GC too, but im more then happy with my XBOX for now.
I am involved in : Mytalk | Comet TV | Distinctive Web Services
armada
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by armada »

[quote]I own an XBOX and I think that its an amazing machine. I'm not saying that other consoles are poop at all, because I want a GC too, but im more then happy with my XBOX for now.[/quote]

Same here :)
ImageImage
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

I dont own any of the above... my next console will probably be a GC (its cheap) unless there are massive PS2 pricecuts planned (or *HUGE* Xbox price cuts :o )

Im a gamer on a budget :?
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

yeah i agree wily. probably the gamecube next because of the price. im just waiting for different color cubes to come out. i wont get a ps2 because i refuse to pay top dollar for a 2 year old system, there really isnt any games i want to play on it anyways. with mario and zelda and mario party 4 supposed to be released this year along with resident evil, the cube looks great. i didnt say metroid because i dont like fps games, but it should be good. it also seems now, most 3rd party games makers release they're games for multi platforms, so it all goes back to who has the best first party games, and that is definately nintendo.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
OtherNash
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by OtherNash »

Well, I was holding out for an X Box, but Friday I was at the local game store, and the manager said he would sell me an (almost new) PS2 for $155 if I brought in my PS1 and my DVD player. So, as of today I'm the proud owner of a PS2, which is a very good system...It's no X Box, but I think I'll get my money's worth :)
"'Four Weddings and a Funeral'? Isn't that five of the same thing?" --Al Bundy

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for SEGA" - Brodie Bruce, Mallrats
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Xbox is winning...

*begins to sing to the PS2 and GC fanboys..

"nah nah nah nah
nah nah nah nah
Hey Hey Hey
Goooodbyeeeee

nah nah nah nah
nah nah nah nah
Hey Hey Hey
Goooodbyeeeee"
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
whitedawg2k
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by whitedawg2k »

i own all 3, X box is my favorite...I wish i didnt waste my $500 on that POS PS2 sigh, but o well its another DVD player on the plyss side
Who is driving car?
Oh my god bear is driving, this cannot be.
kaze
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by kaze »

so far i have a p2 and am enjoying it immensely. Guilty Gear X Plus (much improved over the original), Black Matrix 2, and Tekken 4 are my current favorites. i plan on getting an xbox this summer, and the cube shortly after.
Current Music:
Himekami - Exceeding Love
Little Viking - Future
Nas - God's Son Adam Freeland - Fear
Ibana - Shell / Half Pain
Miko
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Miko »

Gamecube all the way, admittedly although i ain't a fan of the Xbox, i'd admit that it has the better games at the moment, well Halo anyway.

The Cube shall emerge the more special i think of all the three with really great games, Nintendo are really good at coming up with beautiful games that show true gameplay, hence the reason playing older Nintendo games is still great. It will have lasting appeal.

The Ps2 is really nice now, although i'd prefere the games that make it good, being third party titles to make it onto the Cube.

And the Xbox i'd prefer didn't get to big, cause i just don't like micorsoft sorry, they can really piss me off sometimes and windows has ruined some of my best work with it's 'illegal operation' crap. :P
The funny thing about it's controller is that it's better for bigger hands, like mines and it's really crappy and bulky and it's triggers feel all wrong, so it's an insult to compare it to the Dreamcast one.

Michael Barclay
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

I have an Xbox and I am okay with it. None of the systems truly interest me as much as my Dreamcast still does. I am probably going to get a GameCube soon, since it is appealing. PS2 really has nothing for me; Metal Gear Solid X will come out for Xbox some day :roll: and GTA3 is coming to Xbox.
It's thinking...
spag
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan

Post by spag »

and why is dreamcast not on that list? have we forget it already?
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

he said in the first post why.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
spag
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan

Post by spag »

but he didn't say why it wasn't included in the list... he just said it wasn't.
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

none, yup on a budget.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Miko
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Miko »

Hey folks, the PS2 has some realy good games, Silent Hill 2 is really good, GTA3 is totally fun, and Maximo is cool (ghouls and ghosts).
Just check it out, there's something for someone there and it'll cost less now than your Xbox with the same game. Well maby.

I'd say save for the Cube and prepare for Perfect Dark ZERO.
Never mind F-ZERO, Nintendo and Sega are working together on this one.
Don't forget StarWars, the developers took 8 months on this. The Death Star level is actually the least impressive. Check out the Star destroyer and Death star.

The amount of things flying around is unbelivable and each tie fighters detail is amazing, along with everything else. ooooooohhhh it's ace.
If you see it in a shop, it'll look crap cause the t.v leads they use are crap.
Even each laser fired aaarrrrrrrggh. But it's a good game too. So i'm not liking it on graphics alone ok dudes.

P.s is there anyway to link video's here and how. You know so i could make a link to StarWar videos. Dam why can't i get the decent screens.
These are too early.

Michael Barclay

ImageImage
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:Xbox is winning...
Mr Gates? Im afraid I have some bad news for you...
The total number of consoles sold in Japan currently stands at 4.05m for PS2, 1.29m for Gamecube, and 0.19m for Xbox
http://www.gamesradar.com/news/game_news_3034.html

let alone
John Riccitiello - the President of Electronic Arts, no less - has told Bloomberg financial news service, "Microsoft has had its teeth kicked in, in both Europe and Japan."
http://www.gamesradar.com/news/game_news_3019.html

For those who don't know, the Uk pricing is:
GC - ?150 ~ $200
PS2 ?200 ~ $275
Xbox ?300 ~ $400

Thats a *LOT* of cash to just play Halo :o
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

|darc| wrote:I have an Xbox and I am okay with it. None of the systems truly interest me as much as my Dreamcast still does.

Yet you still ignore me when I tell you how good Gun Valkyrie is, or Circus Maximus, or Agent Under Fire, or Jet Set Radio Future.

I think all you're intrested in are the huge series like FF, MGS, and the Nintendo franchises.... You never used to be so closed minded.

:?
Miko
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Miko »

oooooh please Jeeba, i've got Jet Set on the Dreamcast, and agent under fire will be on the Cube but overshadowed by the release of Perfect Dark ZERO. Well actuall that's quite away off.

Anyway the Gamecube will be better in the end for true games that'l last in the hearts of many.

Michael Barclay
The Kron
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by The Kron »

Jeeba PLEASE stop telling people to buy Circus Maximus....Its not worth the DVD its copied onto. Its a cancelled PS2 game (look at the adverts for Xbox CM in the magazines..they are holding PS2 controllers lol)
Last edited by The Kron on Sun Apr 07, 2002 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.