Kids show up at bus stop in KKK robes

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
GoldbergWWE
Respected Artist
Respected Artist
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kids show up at bus stop in KKK robes

Post by GoldbergWWE »

OCALA, Fla. - A Black school bus driver filed a complaint with authorities after seeing two children dressed in Ku Klux Klan robes and carrying a cross at one of her stops.

Claudette Johnson told the Marion County Sheriff's Office that she spotted the pair Wednesday among a group of students waiting for the bus. Johnson made eye contact with the two as the other students boarded her bus, but said the robed students did not speak.

The children in robes then crossed the street and handed the cross to another child, who dragged the cross away, the complaint said. They stood between 5 and 5? feet tall and weighed about 100 pounds, according to Johnson.

Johnson, a 23-year employee of the Marion County school system, said she had also seen a child wearing a KKK outfit at the same bus stop about two weeks ago. Her route serves students attending summer camp at a school.

"I don't think this is funny," she said. "I'm an employee for the public school system. I shouldn't have to deal with this."

A detective is following the case and had identified one suspect, said Lt. Butch Gallion. To take further action, Gallion said authorities would have to prove the suspects intended to harass or intimidate Johnson.

Gallion said the bus stop incidents were the only Klan-related episodes to be reported to his office.

Tom Patrick, executive director of support services for the school system, said the district would try to identify the children and contact their parents if the hooded figures appeared again.

"Hopefully, it's just an isolated incident," he said. "I don't like to give credence to something like that, because if it did happen, you know these kids didn't learn it on their own."
Telling you what you need to know before you know you need to know it.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

What, exactly, were they doing that the city should be trying to stop? They didn't do anything violent, they didn't even SAY anything - as far as I'm aware, they are well within their rights.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Hasn't the KKK been an illegal organisation for over a hundred years?
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

az_bont wrote:Hasn't the KKK been an illegal organisation for over a hundred years?
No. As far as I'm aware, there is no such thing as an illegal organization in the USA, only illegal practices (like putting a cross on someone's lawn and lighting it on fire - that is illegal. But it is not if you do it on your own property).

The KKK isn't nearly as big as it was, but they still occasionally march and hold largely meaningless protests and such - and generally when they hold them, they're granted police protection. I remember they used to march in some predominantly Jewish town (in Ohio if memory serves), until they found a loophole to not allow it.

http://www.kkk.bz/
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
I.M. Weasel
Iron Muskateer Weasel

Re: Kids show up at bus stop in KKK robes

Post by I.M. Weasel »

GoldbergWWE wrote:
"Hopefully, it's just an isolated incident," he said. "I don't like to give credence to something like that, because if it did happen, you know these kids didn't learn it on their own."
ah yes,the stereotypical 'its not the kids fault' cop-out. The kids too young to understand the hate related message-.thats BS.
:arrow: http://tofuheavyindustries.com
Mac Dream Tool / Mac Dream Tool Services (released Sept. 2019)
Creator of Various awesome Video Games

"You don't have to be forgiven. Clint Eastwood taught us that."
Cn'Fused
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Cn'Fused »

What a crappy site.
They use frames and can't even write headings for all their pages! It's like a thirteen year old's first Geocities website. I don't know how they are going to gather any support with such a crap webpage :D

They also lost me with their main goal - POLITICAL POWER, written in big capitals. Hmm...get fucked!

Back on topic, as long as those kids don't try anything the bus driver can chill out. If they're trying to mess with her head though repeatedly, then the cops can get involved.
GoldbergWWE
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by GoldbergWWE »

What could they charge the kids with anyways? Racial villification? Hurting someones feelings? Mental abuse? Wearing a hood? Carrying a cross across the road without a licence?
Telling you what you need to know before you know you need to know it.
Mikey1109
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Mikey1109 »

i dont know what happened to the kkk site. i remember visiting it back when i first got the internet out of curiosity, and it was very professional. and the wording of their messages had taken some time and intelligence to come up with. guess they all are a buncha dumb rednecks.
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

The kids were doing what most do best, being dumbasses. They probably don't understand what kind of impact they're making, pissing people off left and right.
They're also putting themselves in danger. I know that if someone were dressed up like that in my town, children or not, they'd get their asses kicked.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Mikey1109 wrote:i dont know what happened to the kkk site. i remember visiting it back when i first got the internet out of curiosity, and it was very professional. and the wording of their messages had taken some time and intelligence to come up with. guess they all are a buncha dumb rednecks.
There's more than one "official" one, since the KKK is splintered.
DLM
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by DLM »

you gotta love the KKK for kids section
mogorman
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by mogorman »

actually kkk was declared a terrorist org. at some point the linched someone in my town, mobile alabama home of the rednecks.... anyway the mother of the kid they killed filed a civil lawsuit against the kkk and bunkrupted their coporation. anyway, after that they were made a terrorist orginzation in several states like mine, alabama, and so it is illegal for them to gather, so instead we have big nra groups... any kkk group after that is just a splinter of the former org.
-------------------------------------------------
some say the glass is half full
some say the glass is half empty
I say thank god they gave me a glass
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

If someone did that round here they'd get shot or some shlt.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

Skater_dusto wrote:The kids were doing what most do best, being dumbasses. They probably don't understand what kind of impact they're making, pissing people off left and right.
They're also putting themselves in danger. I know that if someone were dressed up like that in my town, children or not, they'd get their asses kicked.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

For me it's still pretty weird that your racists are "Christians". In Germany the Christians are/were somewhat progressive if it came to racism and fought against the facism back then - I don't mean the official church but the Christian believers.
funny KKK site wrote:white pride world wide
:guffaw: "Knights"
crappy KKK site wrote:Learn the truth about Martin Luther King, Jr. Click Here
:spazzy:
shitty KKK site wrote:While MTV has their "Fight for Your Rights" - homosexual and race mixing campaign -there are still numerous young people who will fight for the right to be "White and Proud"!
...makes me wanna table dance in women's clothes :naughty:
anoying KKK site wrote:Proclaiming a Message of hope and deliverance for White Christian America !
:puke:
disgusting KKK site wrote:Who really rules America?
:yahaha:
...let me guess: Some gay black jewish world conspiracy?

:upyours:
Insane homebrew collector.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Some gay black jewish world conspiracy?
Well, Jews ARE overrepresented in American business and government.

But that's because Jews kick ass and redneck racists don't.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

LOL Those kids rule, I mean I am not espousing the KKK but I see that as their legal right and you talk about people being hateful and offensive do black kids ever get in trouble when they thrust their faces in those of their classmates or call them crackers and claim to be from the "hood" and pretend to be in gangs, I grew up in a pretty shitty party of town so I know that blacks are just as bad as whites and vice versa the only difference the popular opinion and political correctness favors blacks, with the whole "N" bomb and what-not, you'll get your ass suspended for using the n-word but if some black kids push around some one or threatening to punch a white chick who won't hug them which is usually where I stepped in high school, they just get a slap on the wrist, as far as I am concerned you can't tell one group it is okay for them to be volatile and then deny the other that privelege. JFYI I am a catholic hispanic, I am just as much a target of hatred for the KKK as they are, but until the hypocrisy is ended I don't see why I should have to always choose the dark side for fear of being labeled a racist by pc thugs.
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

Master Higgins wrote:LOL Those kids rule, I mean I am not espousing the KKK but I see that as their legal right and you talk about people being hateful and offensive do black kids ever get in trouble when they thrust their faces in those of their classmates or call them crackers and claim to be from the "hood" and pretend to be in gangs, I grew up in a pretty poop party of town so I know that blacks are just as bad as whites and vice versa the only difference the popular opinion and political correctness favors blacks, with the whole "N" bomb and what-not, you'll get your ass suspended for using the n-word but if some black kids push around some one or threatening to punch a white chick who won't hug them which is usually where I stepped in high school, they just get a slap on the wrist, as far as I am concerned you can't tell one group it is okay for them to be volatile and then deny the other that privelege. JFYI I am a catholic hispanic, I am just as much a target of hatred for the KKK as they are, but until the hypocrisy is ended I don't see why I should have to always choose the dark side for fear of being labeled a racist by pc thugs.
Yet again you prove youre retardation. I'm scared people like you actually exist.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

perry wrote:If someone did that round here they'd get shot or some shlt.
Shot in Britain?
It's thinking...
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

|darc| wrote:
perry wrote:If someone did that round here they'd get shot or some shlt.
Shot in Britain?
Remember, perry's from Liverpool - whatever your impression of the rest of the UK is, Liverpool is the exact opposite :P.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!