I hate kids.

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
DC's Champion
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I hate kids.

Post by DC's Champion »

I swear to god...I don't think I can take another day at work without going insane.

I work at Toys R' Us...and it's almost all day that I'm picking up toys that bratty a$$ed kids throw down...but yesterday was inexcusable.
Some stupid woman came to our store with about 7 or 8 children...that just scattered like frightened roaches the moment they came in.
It took me an hour to pick up everything, clean up a spill and answer customers (god, I hate them too)..and just when I think I'll have a break...I don't get one!

And why is that? Because people like yourselves come to our store and destroy it!
Bad a$$ed kids with their obese mothers and interest in toys come to our store not to purchase toys, but to start a g*ddamned stampede.

They don't realize how hard I work to keep the aisles maintained...they couldn't care less about my hard work...(and to be honest, I'm probably the hardest worker on the planet IMO)...as long as their silly a$$ed children are happy and stuffed full of sweets, multi-colored and artifically flavored beverages while holding an action figure...then it's ok to screw me at my job.

During my break, I told my manager what a rough time I was having...and instead of siding with me, he made fun of me and started "whining". (he thinks that I whine and complain...a$$hole)
And here I am now...still severely pissed. So I'd like to openly state that I hate children.

:roll: You people should know all about annoying kids at work...got any suggestions in dealing with them? (before I fckign strangle one)
"Amiga, NES, SMS and all other retro consoles should be burned, spat on, stomped and forgotten. The future lies within a 3-dimensional realm...not simplistic cutout sprites."- Dc's Champion.

The only REAL hardcore Sega fan on the entire globe.
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Re: I hate kids.

Post by ace »

DC's Champion wrote:I swear to god...I don't think I can take another day at work without going insane.

I work at Toys R' Us...and it's almost all day that I'm picking up toys that bratty a$$ed kids throw down...but yesterday was inexcusable.
Some stupid woman came to our store with about 7 or 8 children...that just scattered like frightened roaches the moment they came in.
It took me an hour to pick up everything, clean up a spill and answer customers (god, I hate them too)..and just when I think I'll have a break...I don't get one!

And why is that? Because people like yourselves come to our store and destroy it!
Bad a$$ed kids with their obese mothers and interest in toys come to our store not to purchase toys, but to start a g*ddamned stampede.

They don't realize how hard I work to keep the aisles maintained...they couldn't care less about my hard work...(and to be honest, I'm probably the hardest worker on the planet IMO)...as long as their silly a$$ed children are happy and stuffed full of sweets, multi-colored and artifically flavored beverages while holding an action figure...then it's ok to screw me at my job.

During my break, I told my manager what a rough time I was having...and instead of siding with me, he made fun of me and starting "whining".
And here I am now...still severely pissed. So I'd like to openly state that I hate children.

:roll: You people should know all about annoying kids at work...got any suggestions in dealing with them? (before I fckign strangle one)
Well no offense... but why would you choos to work at a Toys R Us - a retail store whose market is aimed at children, and whose customer base predominantly [although I will concede that the items bought are ususally purchased by parents, the children often select the purchases] young kids if you hate children?
DC's Champion
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by DC's Champion »

I didn't "choose" to do anything. Unfortunately, It's the only job I'm able to get as of right now. I've been fired over 8 times, and most cases were because people like yourself complained about my "attitude" and "tone of voice".
(Mistaking my assertive ways for aggression)
"Amiga, NES, SMS and all other retro consoles should be burned, spat on, stomped and forgotten. The future lies within a 3-dimensional realm...not simplistic cutout sprites."- Dc's Champion.

ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

DC's Champion wrote:I didn't "choose" to do anything. Unfortunately, It's the only job I'm able to get as of right now. I've been fired over 8 times, and most cases were because people like yourself complained about my "attitude" and "tone of voice".
If you have been fired eight times and you hate kids [which you will come into contact every day at your work] then maybe you should consider looking into a different line of work... maybe sponge bathing old people at a retirement home?
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

DC's Champion wrote:I didn't "choose" to do anything. Unfortunately, It's the only job I'm able to get as of right now. I've been fired over 8 times, and most cases were because people like yourself complained about my "attitude" and "tone of voice".
Maybe they see something you don't.
I mean if you have been fired over 8 times for attitude, there might be something there. Especially if how you behave here is any indication of how you conduct yourself personally.

Also, I hate people who claim "I work hard", "I'm the hardest worker there is." Because most of the time, they aren't. They just bitch and moan about their job the most and since no one else is bitching they assume that their job is harder.
Here's a hint, some of us just shut up and do the job.
No signature.
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

toastman wrote:
Maybe they see something you don't.
I mean if you have been fired over 8 times for attitude, there might be something there. Especially if how you behave here is any indication of how you conduct yourself personally.

Also, I hate people who claim "I work hard", "I'm the hardest worker there is." Because most of the time, they aren't. They just bitch and moan about their job the most and since no one else is bitching they assume that their job is harder.
Well said, I share the same sentiment towards people like that as you do toastman. Also, far too many people bitch and moan about having to work, but then when they aren't working bitch and moan about not having enough money because they aren't working.
DC's Champion
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by DC's Champion »

Toastman, I am a hard worker.
People like yourself discredit my accomplishments and would like to have it appear as if I'm being pompous or conceited.

You say shut up and do the job?

Why don't you shut up and try my job for a day?!

ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

DC's Champion wrote:Toastman, I am a hard worker.
People like yourself discredit my accomplishments and would like to have it appear as if I'm being pompous or conceited.

Oh yes, I'm so sure that working in a toy department store is such a hard job...
DC's Champion
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by DC's Champion »

Oh, so now you insinuate that you're able to work my job.

:roll: Quite the typical response that I knew would rear it's ugly head soon or a later. I do a little complaining and you people here mash it right in my face. Ace, I do not excuse your ignorance.
Any person affiliated with Metafox...is a person who'd deny anything good I've brought, but that's a whole 'nother story.
:roll:

DeGamer
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer »

toastman wrote: Also, I hate people who claim "I work hard", "I'm the hardest worker there is." Because most of the time, they aren't. They just bitch and moan about their job the most and since no one else is bitching they assume that their job is harder.
I agree but isn't always the case. I don't know DC's Champion personally so I can't say if that applys to him or not. A job is a job. Yes some might be more/less difficult but I HATE how people try to say how their job is more important than everyone else's.

DC's Champion wrote: :roll: You people should know all about annoying kids at work...got any suggestions in dealing with them? (before I fckign strangle one)
Well if you manger won't help you then there isn't much you can do. The problem is that people see nothing wrong with the way those type of children (and adults too) act. Their houses are probably a mess too if they go around knocking things down like they own the place. What I hate the most is parent that do not correct their children when they are wrong. They just try to play it off or laugh it off as if it was nothing or even pretend that they didn't see anything.

Fortunately for me when I was in your situation I was the manager. Anyone that didn't know how to behave or act, I just throw them out of the store and regardless of their age. I told them that were not welcome here until they learned to behave. The funniest thing was that most children didn't get offended and that most of them did return once they straighten out their act. Some of them even apologized. I didn't expect that at all. Them I told them what I said was not to make you feel bad or put you down. It was so you can see what you are doing is wrong.

The adults on the other hand got offended, all of them. They all couldn't beleieve I had the nerve to tell them that to their face. So I just told them "look, this isn't a daycare center, a hang out spot, or a place to throw your trash around. You come in here purposely giving me a hard time and expect me to be nice to you like I'm your bitch. I not going to sugarcode anything for you, you are an adult. This store isn't like most other that are afraid to tell their customers off beaucse they don't want their business to look bad. I am not here to be your friend or enemy. You give me a hard time, I'll give you a harder time. I hate f_cking customers that go around treating people like shit and think they can get away with it with that customer is always right bullsh*t. People like need to have some common sense knocked into you. Now get out before I become the person to do it"

Regular employees do not have the right to do what I did, the majority of any employer would immidiately fire them. If you own the business, you can say whatever your mouth allows you to say. A lot of adults tried to threathen me by saying they wold report me to BBB (Better Business Bureau) so you know what I did? I gave them the BBB phone number so they could call them. The ones that called had a surprise as the BBB had no problem with what I did.

BTW, this goes for everyone, if you like video games NEVER work at a game store unless you are the owner. At first you may not see this but trust me, you'll thank me later.
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

DC's Champion surely you should by now be able to tune out the irritants, if not why do you still work there? do you enjoy getting worked up by it?
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer

Post by MetaFox »

DC's Champion wrote:Any person affiliated with Metafox...is a person who'd deny anything good I've brought, but that's a whole 'nother story.
:roll:
No one has to be affiliated with me to see that you've brought nothing good to this site.

It's obvious just by reading your post history.

Case in point: This topic has nothing to do with me. Why bring my name up here except for mindless trolling?
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

You ought to try working in a grocery store right after school lets out. There is a big difference in an aisle full of video games and an aisle full of breakable glass bottles. Not fun to clean up.
Digital Chaos
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Digital Chaos »

Lets think about this for a second. Lets say all the children were well behaved, then they would have no use for you at this store becuase there would be nothing for your underqualified and whiney self to do, so they'd fire you.

Then what would you do? You said it yourself the only reason you work there is because you can't get a job anywere else. So you'd be living on the streets or still living with your parents, who if you kept that attitude should kick you out.

It's a JOB, you get paid to do it, if you don't like it quit.

By the way, stop crying. Nobody wants to hear you cry.
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer

Post by MetaFox »

Bowser wrote:You ought to try working in a grocery store right after school lets out. There is a big difference in an aisle full of video games and an aisle full of breakable glass bottles. Not fun to clean up.
Not to mention the pranks that kids pull on the people who work at grocery stores. Like putting eggs infront of the milk so when you push the old stock up to move the new stock up into the back, the eggs fall down and break all over the front of the case and the floor. That was a PITA to clean.
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

DC's Champion wrote::roll: You people should know all about annoying kids at work...got any suggestions in dealing with them? (before I fckign strangle one)
hmm I can relate, I worked at chuck e cheese so I get attacked by kids. Cant really do much to tell you the truth...
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
Clarkbar
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Clarkbar »

Stop whining man. Grow up. If you've been fired eight time than it's probably because you deserve it. Either find a new job or take it like a man and do your job. Whiner.
InKane
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by InKane »

Kids are like having a boss... They'll piss you off to no end, but you can't just kick a field goal with your face and yell "shut the f00k up!", but rather you have to be nice to them to get them to shut up.

As for jobs... mine doesn't pay well, but the hours are great. (sleep all day)
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

DC's Champion wrote:Toastman, I am a hard worker.

I've done your job for over 4 years. I've worked retail (Wal-Mart to be exact), and it's nothing. And I always got commended on the excellence of my performance. Hell, I've even been promoted to management.
I've been through every problem you've had and then some you couldn't even conceive.
You have no accomplishments to discredit.
You are pompous.
You are conceited.
So, yes, I do say shut up and do your job.
No signature.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Be happy that those assholes in the stores exist, because if those assholes in the stores didn't exist they wouldn't need your position at Toys R Us, and therefore would fire you. Since you have absolutely no other alternative like you said, you'd die on the streets homeless, right? So, be thankful they exist.
It's thinking...