Worst game ever!

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Disheveled DrFreeze
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Disheveled DrFreeze »

fire pro wrestling, i mean come on guys, isometric sprites on the dreamcast in a seamingly 3d game? who ever came up with that deserves to be shot in the knee caps, have his arms put trough a meat grinder, the bloody stomps scorched shut, en then be slowly lowered into a tank with a group of agressive piranhas

fighting force 2 was really bad, and i don see why after virtua fighter 3 there even was a number 4 in that series
DrFreeze, thinking outside the box since 1985
DrFreeze, licensed road terror since 2006
DrFreeze, Sun Certified Java Programmer since 2007
Orange_Ribbon
DCEmu's Cheerleader

Post by Orange_Ribbon »

Ohhhh sweet Jesus Hidden and dangerous is bad. It had confussing controls unless you want to use the keyboard. and the walk, and jump animations were worse than anything I have ever seen before.
Disheveled DrFreeze
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Disheveled DrFreeze »

mmm i havent played h&d on the dc yet, but i remember from playing the pc version it was buggy as hell, it took me about 20 tries to get to level two, and not because level 1 was that hard, but because in 90% of my tries, the game would lock up on me, rebooting time
DrFreeze, thinking outside the box since 1985
DrFreeze, licensed road terror since 2006
DrFreeze, Sun Certified Java Programmer since 2007
The Kron
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by The Kron »

Fire Pro Wrestling D is widely regarded as one of the very best wrestling games available over all formats.
ian
Young Null Warrior
Young Null Warrior

Post by ian »

Skynet wrote:Hey Ian, I thought that Incoming was alright :oops: And was thinking about getting it full version on PC coz I saw it at Game Traders 2nd for cheap :oops: :oops:
if you like it get it :? .. its just not my cup of tea :wink:
It's a livin' thing, Its a terrible thing to lose.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Um... I was thinkin about naming WWF Royal Rumble. But as crap as the game is, I still love the "whistling for partner" and having them throw a bin or something at the ref or opponent. Or even throwing at yourself and being knocked out. :lol:
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800