Bleemcast

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
theendisgone
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bleemcast

Post by theendisgone »

Where Can i Buy A cheap Memory card For The Dreamcast For My Bleem Cast That Ships To Uk ???
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

http://www.consoleking.com They are UK based, and sell 4m ones for ?11, should work fine, but I never trust unofficial stuff...
infinite-nothing
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by infinite-nothing »

dont trust unnofficial stuff this whole site is unofficial

i know what ya mean though 3rd party stuff can be mean
"your best......your best, losers always whine about there best. Winners go home and f**k the prom queen"-Sean Connery"-
I@N
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by I@N »

All the 2nd hand shops near me are currently selling used official VMUs for between 10 & 11 quid, that is the cheapest I have seen them anyware.

I hope this helps :)
Drink your weak lemon drink now!
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

infinite-nothing wrote: dont trust unnofficial stuff this whole site is unofficial
You can trust that site, they are VERY reliable, I have been ordering from them for the last 3-4 years, even tho they dont update their site much.
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On

Post by Van_Lardo »

Erm... I think by "un-official", Gmc means memory cards NOT produced by Sega... not the website you're using to buy them.

By the way, I have 2 unofficial 4-page memory cards for my DC and NEITHER of them have corruped yet!

Just because all the unofficial PSX ones were garbage... ;)
Image http://www.geocities.com/vanlardo HELP! I CAN'T POST ANY MORE MESSAGES! I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES TELLING ME TO COME BACK LATER!
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

Yes, and those PSX ones WERE ABSOLUTLEY CRAP AND DELTED MY GRAN TURISMO SAVE AND FINAL FANTASY VII SAVE.

*ahem*

I might actually buy one of those 4M vm's, because I needed the room for my other games.
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On

Post by Van_Lardo »

I've got 2 official ones and 2 unofficial ones... the difference? More memory and a cheaper price!

(I got one of the unofficial ones 2nd hand which was quite intersting when I saw what games the last owners had been playing... felt quite perverted to be honest! ;))
Image http://www.geocities.com/vanlardo HELP! I CAN'T POST ANY MORE MESSAGES! I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES TELLING ME TO COME BACK LATER!
Heliophobe_
Smeg Creator
Smeg Creator

Post by Heliophobe_ »

The first Dreamcast memory card I got was an Innovation brand. It was half price.. that should have tipped me off there.

It ate my Soul Reaver save in the first two days of use. I threw it out (no point giving it away), and bought a genuine Sega VMU. Always works for me.

Though I have used Dragon brand multi-cards. They've never failed me, and the Engrish on the packaging is hilarious.