If you were blind would you date a ugly girl?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

If you were blind would you date a ugly girl?

Post by SuperMegatron »

I know this is a stupid question but it go brought up in human sexuality class today we were talking about how the media changes our views about what is sexy so would it be important for you to date a hot chick even if you could see her...would you want others to think you were with a hot chick or would it not matter
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

That is the stupidest question! You wouldn't know how even you looked. When your blind, for all you know you could have green skin and purple hair. Your not going to care if she hot or not. If you dump a girl you've never ever seen just because your friends tell you she's considered ugly, then you have more problems than just being blind.
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

actyually u can tell how someone looks if your are blind.. havent u ever seen a blind person draw someoen after feeling them? they can.. ig i was blind i'd feel every girl up...oh yeah!!!... :D
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

^ maybe but lets say if aliens invade. to them we may look ugly and to us they may be ugly.

so the lesson is that blind people are aliens.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
CoasterKing
Gone Postal...
Gone Postal...

Post by CoasterKing »

Well I suppose a blind man could be told by his seeing friends that his girlfriend had a face like a bag of spanners. I mean I'm sure blind guys can be equally as shallow as those with 20/20 vision. I would expect that as long as a girl is intellectually stimulating, smells good and has a sexy voice, that she would be attractive enough from just that.

I don't however see that the media could do much to change a blind person's views about women and sexiness, especially in the case of someone with congenital blindness as they have thier own individual concept of how everything in the world "looks".
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Well I often think about this, where does the idea of beauty stem from, look at some african cultures where droopie tits and long ears and necks are sexy and they have mated together for 100's of years, I often wonder where that idea comes from, I am latino, I find whites, blacks, latinas, asians and especially indians (bend it like beckham gives me the hard dick) attractive. Yet at the same time although I like many asians, I find like 99% of chinese repulsive, the flat nose, small eyes, and wide faces turn me way off. This is not anythign against chinese but I am simply stating features that I don't like, but while chinese look like this, china is the worlds most populous country so if you think about it, there must be a lot of attraction going on there and they must think they are hot, so it makes you wonder.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

AmadeusZull wrote:^ maybe but lets say if aliens invade. to them we may look ugly and to us they may be ugly.

How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
bounty hunter
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by bounty hunter »

i think its all about what matters to you....the looks or what's really going to last forever...that's for you to decide. personally, i'm going for the latter, but the first one helps too... :mrgreen:
Yea, i don't have any more time for FFXI
...i eventually realized it was destroying my life...
XBOX Live Gamertag: Wvsk8brder15

HALO 2 already PwNs mE!!!!! November 9th, why can't you come sooner!?!?!?!
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

Lartrak wrote:
AmadeusZull wrote:^ maybe but lets say if aliens invade. to them we may look ugly and to us they may be ugly.

werd!!

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

AmadeusZull wrote:
Lartrak wrote:

werd!!
Believe it or not, that was the ONLY picture of one of the doctors I could find. WTF is that?
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.