Commercial store selling warez.

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SuperMegatron »

i work at gamestop now and we have a ton of dc games that are warezed its hard to tell without looking at the bottom both of them boot up and the labels on the outside look almost originial
Matt
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Matt »

Who do you report it to :o
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

mattthemodder wrote:Who do you report it to :o
If its a Sega game I guess nobody considering I reported warez DC games on yahoo auctions to Sega and they basically told me they wasn't going to do anything about it.

That time somebody on E-bay sold me a bootleg gameboy game I called Nintendo and they issued a complete investigation on the guy. I guess he had a gamestore in Korea somewhere and they had some people go there to check him out.
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

i used to sell warez in high school i sould sell warex.. i sold for like 30-40 a game.

i did not sell it all the time only during certain times i would like copy so many games and then sell them

so i would not get caught selling stuff on campus.. then to find out that stuff is not legal..lol
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

gamedudex wrote:i used to sell warez in high school i sould sell warex.. i sold for like 30-40 a game.

i did not sell it all the time only during certain times i would like copy so many games and then sell them

so i would not get caught selling stuff on campus.. then to find out that stuff is not legal..lol
LOL Thats kiddy stuff. I used to sell a LOT of stuff in High School. You name it I sold it, Movies, Music, Games, Sunglasses, Phones..... I had my own catalogue.
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

i sold music also.. i still do that in college.. sometimes i sell warez.. because hey its easy money.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Not that I'm one to say much, but I think this would be classed as warez bragging.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

I used to sell music and warez in high school. I'd also duplicate CDs for people. I was the only person at my school to have a CD burner. :mrgreen:
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Oh what the hell, even Roofus is talking about it. Quite a number of teachers and students have bought CDs and Playstation games off of me in the past. I don't go around blatantly advertising the fact, but I do fill in small requests for the odd PC game here and there.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

this topics gone quite far enough, thanks.

CLOSED