Who here is a "raver"?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
WhtCastle
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Who here is a "raver"?

Post by WhtCastle »

Well c'mon now, topic just about says it all.
/WhtCastle
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

Don't raver girls wear diapers or something?
mariobro
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by mariobro »

Been in some, liked some. But what I used to do was to chat up, or more precisely scream up some chick over the boomig music, and take her to a quieter place for dinner. Then drink real liquor, not those outrageously over priced "smart drinks". Then the chick discovers that champagne gives much better "fuzzies" than Rohypnol or Clonazepam, and it's all downhill from there... :?
"Until I finally made it, life was kinda hit or miss...
And I'd love to talk philosophy, but I gotta take a piss"
-David Lee Roth
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

raving sounds alrifht. I wanna try it out just because of the huge frequency of slutty chix through those things, but as far as ecstasy and the dancing they do. To dance I prefer latin clubs instead of chilling with a bunch of strung out wiggers, and for drugs I prefe weed not ecstasy which literally makes you a blabber idiot with a pacifier in your mouth, don't even get me started on coke. Also is it just me or is there a high frequency of fat people at raves? I remember these two fat dikes with all these piercings who had their fat friends come to raves with them, I got a bad stereotype from them that was back when I was trying to play drug dealer....long story anyways...
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

MetalGearRay wrote:Don't raver girls wear diapers or something?
No.. sometimes they use passifiers.
It's thinking...
Safety in Nimbus
Revenge Therapist
Revenge Therapist

Post by Safety in Nimbus »

Candy kids are the ones w/ pacifiers. I've been to a few and they're alright. Most of the ones I went to had a lot of Homosexuals and Drag Queens (my friends used to love seeing males hitting on me >_< )
DJ Samba D
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by DJ Samba D »

I could consider myself as a raver... the one's I've been to over here in the UK have been mad as feck... the music is second-to-none and the atmosphere is simply unbeatable (party-wise).
Jeeba Jabba, On Pinoy, wrote:First, Learn how to speak english and spell. Second, Yes you have the right of Freedom of Speech, So do I. I can get pissed at you're ignorant self for saying dumber things than Miko or Great One... Now thats low