Game Boy Emulation

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
keis
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Game Boy Emulation

Post by keis »

Has anyone see or heard about any type of gameboy emulation?
It seems possible to emulate regular gameboy.
Would dreamcast even be possible to emulate Game Boy Advance?
erise
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by erise »

Game Boy/Game Boy Color is very possible to emulate on Dreamcast. As for Game Boy Advance, I think an emulator is possible but I doubt a 100% speed/sound emu will ever come out.
Cutman
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by Cutman »

There is a GB/GBC emu for DC out. And I think it runs at 70%.
erise
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by erise »

And the GB/GBC emu for Dreamcast will receive an update also! I hope for saving and sound and, of course, improved speed. Save State support and game shark support would be nice, too.
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

People alwayz ask for things like Gmaeshark, Dont you think it would be better to get the emu running good speed/sound first? It amkes more sense. I mean what good is cheats if you cant play the game to use them??????

Anywayz yes there will be a new release of boob! boy, The source has been ported over to KOS i hear. Sounds good.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming