everybody go see freddy vs jason now!!!!!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

everybody go see freddy vs jason now!!!!!

Post by gamedudex »

omg... this is like the greatest movie of all time... newline took a chance with this...and it has paid off well..... i mean its so inovative....and creepy... unlike anything you have seen from freddy or jason

the make up on freddy is amazing and acary...... not just the make up they show freddy in on prevuiews.. in the movie he has this really sick looking make up on... its like wow... they went all out into the freddy character... in the dream world he rules... but in the real world he kiccked major butt...

everyone just go see it.... i wanna see them do a seqiuel ot this... they need it

they already said they are looking into doing like 2 nightmare on elm street movies..

pleas the movie i'm waiting for the most... a true horror..

they might get wes craven to write and direct this oen though,... he s pretty interested.....

a prequel to the original nightmare, before freddy can ever go into dreams. the serial killer/child murderer

it would be more of a psychological horror than a slasher... this would be amazing...

so pelase everyone go see this... this is the dreamcast meets xbox meets next nen of movies... its so amazing.... if you hate both freddy and jason... belive me when i say you will enjoy this movie... its unlike both of them... this is no teen horror flick... no crap here.. just one amazing movie... it will keep you on your toes from begining til end..
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

I had planned on seeing it friday night, but of course, no trains are running yet here in Manhattan.

BLAME CANADA! BLAME CANADA!
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

that sucks man... it was sold out all day here in new orleans at a major theatre.. they had like 2 400 + seat rooms sold out all day... i say it at 11pm after i got off from work.
thynosferatu
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by thynosferatu »

Ah, I just posted a thread about the movie before I saw this thread.
Yo, I'm cooler now.
AIM :: xThyNosferatu
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

I saw it and also thought it was very good. 8 or 9/10, I'm a little conflicted. I'm gonna see it again when some friends come out in a few days.
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

i have to say a 10/10 or 9/10 .. the only reasona 9/10 the movie ended i wanted it to go on forever... :(
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

the bloog omg the blood... it rocked... they had so so much of it... it was a beautiful thing to see....lol
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Okay, but question:
Is it classified as the horror genre or the comedy genre?
It's thinking...
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

|darc| wrote:Okay, but question:
Is it classified as the horror genre or the comedy genre?

Okay but question:

Did you actually expect anyone to say it was good, beyond the 13 yr old dialect of "OMG IT WUZ SO AWESOM! LIKE HE HAD A BIG KNIFE N STUFF!"

I didn't.

I will watch it though.. Which will probably result in high laughter. BUT, With people mentioning its amounts of gore and the such, Which is the opposite of Jason X (They didnt even show him kill anyone) It may (and im afraid to say this) be decent.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Well... it's already out on the net :P
It's thinking...
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

i'm 22 years old... this movie can't in any ways classify as a comedy..... its a horror/slasher

this is the most twisted freddy ever......jason was just bad ass as he was in parts 3-6

freddy was a cross between nightmare 1 and wes cravens new nightmare, except he was a darker character than before.....

that demonic looking fready roced... i wished they would have showen more of him... i wonder what he would have done... he looked super pissed.
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

It is a horror comedy. They did a really good job with it. You can't go wrong with blood, a few jokes, and big bobbie girls everywhere.
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

|darc| wrote:Well... it's already out on the net :P

cool but still its worth seeing in the theatre... its not the same viewing a botleg on the pc or even a perfect dvd copy... the movie theatre is the best way in a crowded room of 500 people

i'm gonna download it... then buy the dvd.. because of the deleted scenes... i wanna scenes

i'm seeing it again tomorrow, and again next friday with a bunch of friends twice
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

farrell2k wrote:It is a horror comedy. They did a really good job with it. You can't go wrong with blood, a few jokes, and big bobbie girls everywhere.

its not a horror comedy.. its a horro unlike any slasher in the past 10 years its old school 80's horror movie only better way better.....
JDUK
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JDUK »

@gamesdudex :o :? :lol:

Im also 22 and think this film is up there with Evil Dead 2 and Armies of Darkness (well not quite) in the Comedy/Horror ranks. The whole cinima (well the hand full who werent in the massive que for Pirates) where laughing their arses off through the whole movie. It really is a funny slasher it pokes fun at all thats gone before and does it well. The"teens" are badly acted and run away screaming in slow motion(the slo-mo at the end is so over done its comedic), freddy is more Jim Carey as the Mask than mass child murderer.

They made a very good move making this a funny film as well as gory, it would have died on its feet if it took its self seriously and on the other hand i would have walked out after 5 mins if it in anyway resembled Scream. They got it just right :D

@farrell2k Yeah it was a nice trip back to the 80's to see bare breasted hotties terrorized. The male pig in me yerns for those glory days of cinima to return :twisted:
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

evil dea army of arkness??? no way man... it was not that bruce cambel movie..... freddy was dark edgey not being funny... he makes coments all the time... they are more of twisted sick hunmor not comedy....

a horror comedy does not fall under this movie...... they went back to the older stuff.... thy did take it serious ... they had some pole that would be alittle funny... but if you look at it as a comedy its a flaiure... if you see it as horror its the best of this decade.....
JDUK
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JDUK »

Nahh The best horror is subtle that's what makes it frightening.... the fact that it is so close to being real it actualy, maybe, posibily, could happen.

The best comedy is in your face....like this film. :mrgreen:
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

actually wes craven came up with the idea for nightmare on elm street based on some true stries about vietnam imigrants coming over... and many died in their sleep after saying they had these nighmare that seemed to real..... the coffie drinking in part 1,, was about a alittle boy , he would hide a coffie pot under his bed.. every night.....he would not lseep... he also took pills to stay awake....

these stories interested wes, because doctors could not find a cause for death. they ruled it as natural causes.

so he created a person that would kill you in your dreams so you die in your sleep....and bring dreams into that fine line of reality.
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

but the freddy kurgger name cam from his very first movie called the last house on the left.... the main killer is named krug

he carves is name in a girls chest after he rapes her
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

Haven't seen it, but we listened to the Soundtrack at work tonight. Pretty awesome... Hatebreed, Killswitch Engage, From Autumn to Ashes, Lamb of God.... \METAL/ to say the least. :D

I hear good things about the movie, too. I'll probably see it one of these days when I have a few hours free.