Blur!

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
BannedUnderground
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Blur!

Post by BannedUnderground »

aorry guys, been away for a while, and DoughBoy and SonicBlaze have been banned, and my keyboard broke and I was too busy to get a new one for a while, so what's the word? Had it been released yet? Private beta? :lol:
The cheese is moldy
average
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by average »

Blur! will never happen because of flamers like me! It is a piece of poo poo and their isn't a big enuff piece of poo in this world to describe what a piece of poo Blur! would be even if it worked!! It will suck poo with all the rest!
Envy
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Envy »

can we ban this average guy he seems like a flaming f.ag.
average
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by average »

hey I am nice. I am the devil's advocate. y ban me?
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

Why ban you? You admited that you're a flamer, and it's specificly stated that flamers aren't tolerated here. People here are nice, for the most part, and there's no need for someone to come in here trying to cause a disturbance.
Ralphis
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by Ralphis »

Don't let him get under your skin, that's what he's trying to do. Are you really gonna let him succeed?
BannedUnderground
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

can we stick to the damn question? Does anyoen know? This looked real at the start, but so many complications and a huge delay is making it start to stink like a fake. I hope its real, but what right do u have to flame? U don't code, neither do I, in fact we're all pretty much useless leechers..... I love life :lol:
The cheese is moldy
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

Using the IP check it appears that another person to post from the exact same IP address as "average" is "the panoptican", who's supposed to be working on a Neo Geo emu...
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

Dr Zoidberg wrote: Using the IP check it appears that another person to post from the exact same IP address as "average" is "the panoptican", who's supposed to be working on a Neo Geo emu...
It is probably the same person who posted something like "Crt0 should stop programing" at DCvision :roll:
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound »

Wait a minute why was SonicBlaze banned? I think i remember him he had that yellowish sonic in his avatar?
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

SonicBlaze was banned because most of his posts were flames full of nasty swearing & the staff got sick of reading it so he got a temp ban. DoughBoy was banned because he stupidly wrote that he was SonicBlaze in his sig, if he hadn't have done that I wouldn't have banned that account.

Anyhoo, both SonicBlaze & DoughBoy are now unbanned, if you'd like them to remain unbanned SB try & be a bit nicer from now on.
BannedUnderground
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

YEY! Thanks good dr! :lol: :lol: :lol: and BTW, no my avatar had a picure of a guys arm with a sonic tatoo on it. But I prefer DoughBoy so that'll be the account I'll be using from now on.
The cheese is moldy
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

Heh, when I banned DoughBoy I mentioned in the staff forum that you were using a cool avatar with that account. :lol:
spag
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan

Post by spag »

it doesn't seem to be going well. maybe the guy who started it up bit off more than he could chew, so to speak. thinking it was easier than it really was... that's why it got really slow now...
Last edited by spag on Sun Feb 17, 2002 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SaSSO
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SaSSO »

Cher scares me.
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

me 2
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
spag
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan

Post by spag »

SaSSO wrote: Cher scares me.
fear her, you clumbering mortal.
DoughBoy
Yes, that's right I'm a
Yes, that's right I'm a

Post by DoughBoy »

grrrrrrrrr, you people have the shortest attention spams on ear..... *sees a butterfly and chases it* But seriously, any idea on beta release date???? And Dr Zoidberg, which avater did u like? The one with the tatoo or the DoughBoy?
Another great and interesting post brought to you by the DoughBoy!

P.S. I'm looking for A Turbo Express, PM me if you got one.
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

The DoughBoy one you're using now.
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

No1 has any Blur release dates, It seems to me ur best waitin for PSe-X from crt0. (Dont ask about any release dates on it cos he REALLY dosent want that) I began to think Blur was fake and now i totally belive it was for the site hits. Especially since it disappeared around the time of people talking about PSe-X.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming