THE MORROWIND THREAD

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gmc »

My reputations at 0 -_-" Aint bothered bout it yet, I'm just enjoying leveling my char...
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Been playing all weekend...

Hey Gmc, I think I found that Tower on the Outskirts of Dagon Fel. Got that Samurai-looking enchanted mask of the guy at the top of the tower... It's worth an ass-load, But I dont see anything +200 though.

I found the guy with those Boots of Blinding Speed too, Right outside of Gnaar Mok.

I'm now Level 15. I went to check out the ghostgate, just to see what it was all about. Was impressed by the cool forcefield, and even more surprised that it actually let me through... Of course I died pretty soon when a Flame Atronach and some Cliff Racers ganged up on me...

I fought (And killed) That Orc with the glass sword and glass armor standing around near the Temple in Suran. The sword he has is awesome, And so is his armor (Although my Dreugh armor is much better) and it's worth a whole lot.

Also, I was strolling around Vivec, and... Just so happened to look up... AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT FLOATING ISLAND..?! (Yes, Im excited... This game is more important than my real life now)
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

w00t!!!, i finally got Morrowind today, i have not had a chance to install it yet, i didn't even know it was here until about 20 minutes ago when my my gf told me a game came for me today (to think it took her all day to tell me a game came), im gonna install it now so i can see what this game is like, i been dying to play it after reading all the talk about it here, someone tell me whats the best way to start off?, i was thinking about picking a fighter or something like that as my class, is that a good choice?.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

zero wrote:w00t!!!, i finally got Morrowind today, i have not had a chance to install it yet, i didn't even know it was here until about 20 minutes ago when my my gf told me a game came for me today (to think it took her all day to tell me a game came), im gonna install it now so i can see what this game is like, i been dying to play it after reading all the talk about it here, someone tell me whats the best way to start off?, i was thinking about picking a fighter or something like that as my class, is that a good choice?.
Try this:

Race: Redguard
Major Skills: Long Blade, Medium Armor, Shortblade, Block, Conjuration.
Sign: The Warrior

That's the char Im using now.. I love it.
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99

Post by Narcissus »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:Been playing all weekend...

Hey Gmc, I think I found that Tower on the Outskirts of Dagon Fel. Got that Samurai-looking enchanted mask of the guy at the top of the tower... It's worth an ass-load, But I dont see anything +200 though.

I found the guy with those Boots of Blinding Speed too, Right outside of Gnaar Mok.

I'm now Level 15. I went to check out the ghostgate, just to see what it was all about. Was impressed by the cool forcefield, and even more surprised that it actually let me through... Of course I died pretty soon when a Flame Atronach and some Cliff Racers ganged up on me...

I fought (And killed) That Orc with the glass sword and glass armor standing around near the Temple in Suran. The sword he has is awesome, And so is his armor (Although my Dreugh armor is much better) and it's worth a whole lot.

Also, I was strolling around Vivec, and... Just so happened to look up... AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT FLOATING ISLAND..?! (Yes, Im excited... This game is more important than my real life now)
It's just starting to get good. :)

There's a mud crab that buys/sells items, to the east of Vivec. He'll buy things for full price, and he's got 10,000 gold. So you can sell him stuff, sleep for 24 hours, and his gold replenishes and sell again. You're about to be a very rich man. ;)

One thing you want to get good at is alchemy. With alchemy you can make your own enchanted items (the exquisite items are best to enchant), and have some uber powerful stuff!
The only limitations we have, are the ones we set for ourselves...
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

Race: Redguard
Major Skills: Long Blade, Medium Armor, Shortblade, Block, Conjuration.
Sign: The Warrior

That's the char Im using now.. I love it.
ok im gonna try that out now, thanks m8 :mrgreen: .
Dew
Mayks now sents!
Mayks now sents!

Post by Dew »

One of my friends has a lvl 35 char that's a vampire. He also has most of his hlaalu quests done. He hasn't done much of the main quest though.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Dew wrote:One of my friends has a lvl 35 char that's a vampire. He also has most of his hlaalu quests done. He hasn't done much of the main quest though.

I wanna be a Vampire... Haven't found one to infect me yet...
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99

Post by Narcissus »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:
Dew wrote:One of my friends has a lvl 35 char that's a vampire. He also has most of his hlaalu quests done. He hasn't done much of the main quest though.

I wanna be a Vampire... Haven't found one to infect me yet...
I know to the north east of Gnisis there's a dungeon that has some vampire dudes in it. I've never let them infect me though... i should go back and play to do that... if you wait too long, your resistance will be to high to let you get infected, so maybe it's too late for my character.
The only limitations we have, are the ones we set for ourselves...
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

man im loving this game, when i was starting off i went into that bar and got into a fight, i got my ass wooped :| , so i had to restart but this game is so cool, i couldn't play for long last night cos it was late, what i wanna ask ye is where can i get mods and stuff for this game?, cos i wanna download a full cd worth of mods and skins and stuff for this game, plus what other expension packs are out for this game, cos im gonna pick up blood moon today, but i wanna know what other ones are out and what are they like :D .

plus has anyone here messed around with the elder scrolls 3 constuction set?, i have not had a chance to mess around with it yet, but when i get time im gonna mess around with it and see if i can make something :mrgreen: .
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

I know, my friend tried but got nothing of value...I'll get a screenshot later on to prove it though...
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

WOW! I went to the Dwemer ruins Drucashti, east of Khuul and became a Vampire (W00t!) It's the Quarra clan so its for Combat-based Vampires... Awesome bonuses... +40 in Strength... +40 in Acrobatics and Athletics... My strength is now 140 :D

The cons of course are there too, You cant walk in the sunlight. You are vulnerable to fire, and you cant replenish Health through sleep. (No big deal though, I have enchanted rings)

Of course I'd suggest saving before becoming infected with hemophilia... Incase you change your mind.

Btw, Im level 16 now :)
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

btw you can get out of being a vampire through getting some book or something, but if you do so, you cant become a vampire again...
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

man im loving every minute of this game, i've finally left the village i start off in, after spending 2 days there and freeing the 3 men that was trapped in the cave, i couldn't go any deeper into the cave cos the was a wizerd there that kicked my ass the first time i tried, im now on my way to bulma (or whatever its called), i went into one of the towns on my way and robbed a few things from some of the houses, and i tried to rob some of the stuff from the shops but i got myself killed, well im gonna be going on my way now, i got a long days jouney ahead of me :mrgreen: .
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

oh, and heres a screenie of that awesome mask I found:
Cool eh? Pics a bit crap cause I had to do it with a digicam, but bleh, whatever.
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

im thinking about joining one of the guilds in bulmore or whatever the place is called, anyway , i have the same cheactore that jeeba has a redgurd, so anyone know a good guild to join?, i was thinking about joining the fighters guild, then after going up the ranks in that, i was gonna go and join the mages guild, so what do ye all think?.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

zero wrote:im thinking about joining one of the guilds in bulmore or whatever the place is called, anyway , i have the same cheactore that jeeba has a redgurd, so anyone know a good guild to join?, i was thinking about joining the fighters guild, then after going up the ranks in that, i was gonna go and join the mages guild, so what do ye all think?.

Fighters Guild...

But, I'd worry more about the Blades quests, because they propell the storyline.
Gmc wrote:Image
Your armor rating for it is just higher because you're a higher level. It's like 150 armor rating for me, But Im only lvl 16.

Btw, Im gonna take some pics of my char with my digi cam :)
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

Oh...didnt know that :| Still its a lot of defense ;) (I'm lv23, aint played it much over the past few days)

My char looks lame at the mo, cause I've maxed out Heavy Armor, I'm trying to max out Medium armor aswell, and the medium armor I have looks lame :( If I can be bothered to get my char back to his house in dargon fel where all the good armor is stored away and take a pic.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

I just tried to see if Cauis would still be my buddy and gimme quests, But nope.. He tries to attack me, lol.

Im just gonna level up as Vampire, get very strong, then cure myself and finish the game.

Dunno though.. Being a vampire is cool, With all the bonuses and all.. Just sucks you cant buy anything and no one will talk to you.. (You can't use any forms of quick travel.. You have to walk everywhere)
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Gmc I thought you played yours on the PC?