NESTER DC

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
MadMax666
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

NESTER DC

Post by MadMax666 »

does anyone know if taking out the controller during play will make the soung go off? " I unplugged the 2nd controller and lost all sound I think it was do to this. Also ive had a few crashes any tips?
Tangent
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by Tangent »

Don't unplug your controllers. They're not supposed to be unplugged. You can actually burn out your controller board by doing this.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Trojan Kid
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Trojan Kid »

Hey, I've got a problem with Nester too, my controller doesn't work for playing ROMS, but works OK on the menu... Also, it works fine with DreamSNES and GNUboy... I'm using Dream Inducer to boot all three off of the same CD, and I made that CD with Selfboot Inducer
Laying back, sipping Baha Rosa, and watching the sun set over Savannah... Life is good, wouldn't you agree? Forget all this war, killing, hurt... Grab a seat and enjoy...
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

Trojan Kid wrote:Hey, I've got a problem with Nester too, my controller doesn't work for playing ROMS, but works OK on the menu... Also, it works fine with DreamSNES and GNUboy... I'm using Dream Inducer to boot all three off of the same CD, and I made that CD with Selfboot Inducer
Thats a bug in nesterdc v7, try NesterDC v6.
Trojan Kid
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Trojan Kid »

K, thanks soooo much, I have been itching to play my 600 someodd roms for sooo long now! Thanks!
Laying back, sipping Baha Rosa, and watching the sun set over Savannah... Life is good, wouldn't you agree? Forget all this war, killing, hurt... Grab a seat and enjoy...