HELP!!!

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
KaosXII
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

HELP!!!

Post by KaosXII »

Ok, I'm a serious newb to this dreamcast emulation stuff. I need a lot of help on a lot of things, but the one thing that i really want to know is how to use MAMED. I can get the thing burned on to a cd and make it run on my DC using Selfboot Buddy Pro, but i can't seem to figure out how to run the roms. I've made a ROM directory on the cd and a list of roms show up once i run it on the DC, but only a small number of them show up. Once i select a rom to play, the DC restarts itself!!! Please, i really need help here. :cry:
emptythought
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by emptythought »

sorry i cant help you out with mame cause i honestly havnt downloaded it, except only the single game releases. but since your a n00b you may want to check out my site as from what i hear is very good and the n00bs love it :wink:. anyways, the link to the page is in my signature, check it out.
KaosXII
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by KaosXII »

thanx :mrgreen:
emptythought
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by emptythought »

no problem, i hope you like it, and hope it helps you along the way.