Panzer Dragoon on Xbox?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Panzer Dragoon on Xbox?

Post by Chalavet »

I remember I heard this past fall that there will be a new Panzer Dragoon game for the Xbox. Does anyone remember this? If so, does anyone know who was going to be working on it? Smilebit perhaps?
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class
Been thanked: 0

Post by Veggita2099 »

I thought the first Panzer Dragon game just flat out sucked, the second one was decent. I didn't like the lack of control on them. Therefore I couldn't care less 1 way or another if it comes out I won't but it.

Well also I don't have a Xbox and never will underless I find one dirt cheap somewhere (as in like 100 bucks or less cheap which I doubt will happen anytime soon)
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Chalavet »

Don't give up hope...perhaps in about 4 or 5 years when they have the X-squared comming out. I personally enjoyed the Panzer Dragoon games on the Saturn, and I think it has a lot of potential on a newer system.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

At a recent press conference, Sega announced the new Panzer Dragoon games on Xbox will be released 4th Quarter 2002.

I love my Xbox.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Dilbert
DC Emu IRC Dork
DC Emu IRC Dork

Post by Dilbert »

/me wants an xbox...but is too worried that it will flop :|
Kami

Post by Kami »

Dilbert wrote: /me wants an xbox...but is too worried that it will flop :|
don't be afraid of that. heh :D I payed around 150 for my Virtual Boy and what an investment that turned out to buy :/ but oh well I love my xbox.
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Chalavet »

I'm probably going to get an Xbox next week. It will be my second next gen. system. Although a PS2 is appealing because of its software library, the Xbox is ready to go with everything right now rather than waiting for Sony to get off of their butts with the whole Online adapter (hard drive and modem) and play. Although there are great games on the PS2, the only feeling the emotion engine has given me is anger with Sony. They'll just have to wait for my money. For now, I will finally have myself a DVD player, and eventually Halo, Dead or Alive 3, Silent Hill 2, Project Gotham Racing, Max Payne, and soon Jet Set Radio Future along with Genma Onimusha, Gun Valkyrie...later....Shenmue 2X, PSO?, Return to Castle Wolfenstein...it will definitely be great! O wait, darn, I don't have any space for an Xbox (I've got a lot of systems already hooked up to my TV and I have no place to lay the X...because it's a huge ____. However, it does make sense though, the X chromosome is substantially larger than the Y chromosome. Additionally, it is an essential Chromosome. A person can live without a Y chromosome but not without an X!!!
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Chalavet »

My bad (consecutive post); but after doing some research, Smilebit is making the next Panzer Dragoon game. Of special note, some of the former members of Team Andromeda are in Smilebit working on the game. Although I haven't played Panzer Dragoon Saga, they should make a remake of it after they make Panzer Dragoon III.