Wanted to say great job on the Emu team!

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
SS4Matt
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Wanted to say great job on the Emu team!

Post by SS4Matt »

Yea, I wanted to say great job on the emulater. I've been using it since the christmas of 2001 release. The way that you guys have made it work is great. I never thought something like this was possible. I've been using my DC now to play even tho of the speed issues. Its just great using the TV. :) Thanks once more. Oh yea, and does anyone know where I can get an MP3 of that christmas song o.O'' I cant find that version >.<'
Yup... It really works, forget the speed for now, as long as it works, GREAT JOB people! *claps*
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

We need more members like you...

Post by Skater_dusto »

I don't remember when version .94 was released... but that's the version that I burned and played for the first time. I played it for about a year and it still blows me away!!
I don't know HOW people could complain about speed!? If version .94 was enough to satisfy me back then, then version .98 is nothing that you people should be complaining about. It's great! I love it.

I also managed to burn a selfbooting Dreamsnes cd, with roms on it. And I didn't even have a cd burner at the time, I used a friend's computer for crying out loud! I even added a dummy file to be safe. Oh yeah. Dreamsnes rocks. 8-)
DoomDan
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Re: Wanted to say great job on the Emu team!

Post by DoomDan »

SS4Matt wrote:Yea, I wanted to say great job on the emulater. I've been using it since the christmas of 2001 release. The way that you guys have made it work is great. I never thought something like this was possible. I've been using my DC now to play even tho of the speed issues. Its just great using the TV. :) Thanks once more.
Great words.
SS4Matt
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

:)

Post by SS4Matt »

They aren't great words. Just true. They do this for free, and if you think about it, they need more people with messages like this as encouragment. Or Donations :lol: Heheh. Either way will work. I Love it and all so I will NEVER complain about it. Hell, if it does ever get to "Full" speed, praise be Jim Bob, ya know? Other then that, Just shut the f*ck up and let them do what they want. They do this in their free time where as I would probabbly be playing WITH myself, not with some coding, ya know? So they deserv MAJOR props
Yup... It really works, forget the speed for now, as long as it works, GREAT JOB people! *claps*
Smirre
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Smirre »

I luv DreamSnes :)
oblachubs
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by oblachubs »

It's much better speed wise than SNES-Station. The menu selection/rom selection screen on SNES-Station is probably the only thing that is better than DreamSNES. If they ever do take donations I'm game.

OBlachubs
cube323
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by cube323 »

The makers of Dreamsnes are kings among men. Seriously, I think dc emulation is the greatest thing to happen to console gaming ever.

I truly and thankfully appreciate all of the work of all those involved with DreamSnes and all the other great DC emus!

To me DC emulation is greater than the emulators on X-box or PS2.
Why? Cause I will never violate and destroy one of my systems by putting in one of those rotten modchips. food for thought!

Keep up the excellent work Dreamsnes crew!
mariobro
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by mariobro »

It IS an impressive effort...

specially, considering that the SNES is one tough system to emulate.
"Until I finally made it, life was kinda hit or miss...
And I'd love to talk philosophy, but I gotta take a piss"
-David Lee Roth
chrisfbt1
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by chrisfbt1 »

thanks for the great post ss4matt i'm so sick of people complaining about speed and not realizing what an amazing accomplishment dreamsnes is thaks for all the great work guys
pHaDeD xP
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by pHaDeD xP »

hey i dont even kare about the speed issues, for the fact that it is already so frickin amazing, im damn grteful for ANY kind of update, and kant even begin to amagin the kind of work that went into it. In my opinion the makers of DreamSNES are also responsible for brnging literally thousands, maybee millions to the DC EMULATION scene. And besides you kant even komplain about it kuhz in terms of DC SNES emulators, nothing even touchs DreamSNES. So i say, good job, and im damn grateful for you all; you have truley earned a place in the hearts of DC EMULATION users everywhere :mrgreen:
Dbztrunks1020
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Dbztrunks1020 »

all these words are great and when it comes to speed issues dreamsnes is very close to overcoming them i mean almost all my games run at 90-100% speed on dreamsnes it makes me mad when i hear someone complain about it.

to all those working on dreamsnes i honor you and wont ever forget what you have done for dc emulation i hope to see that you keep up the good work
SS4Matt
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by SS4Matt »

:) Im glad other people fell as I do. But does anyone know where I can find that song? Lol
someoneElse
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Re: Wanted to say great job on the Emu team!

Post by someoneElse »

SS4Matt wrote:does anyone know where I can get an MP3 of that christmas song o.O'' I cant find that version >.<'
Get the 0.9.3 christmas release from here:

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~marcus/dreamsnes/old/
Can you survive Darwin's Blade? Sign up Today
SS4Matt
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by SS4Matt »

Thanks, But it was version 9.4 :) Anyway, I appreiacte that. I really do. *ish listeing to it right now*
KyleRXZero
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by KyleRXZero »

Yeah, Thx DreamSNES makers. You guys rox! Can't wait for the next release. :D
I'm like you, I have no name.
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by jessman »

Thanks guys! You have given all of us at dc emulation something to hope for. You have already done so much to get snes games offa the pc and onto a portable machine that was until now......dead. I know that this will probably never be full speed (not that it needs to) but all i ask is for a way to play awsome rpgs like ff6, chrono trigger, and tales of phantasia at a nice speed. I know that many people would call me stupid for saying that it isn't good enough, but i aint sayin' that! i'm just saying that if a few more games could be tweaked in the next release, i WILL be content with this wonderful product. Just please, NEVER give up! you guys are so awsome!

Spreading his inquiries all over the net!

<^_^>
JaSpAlLeR
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by JaSpAlLeR »

DREAMSNES TEAM... YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!.... this is probably the only emulator I play anyways.... CUZ IT'S THE BEST!!!!!!
pHaDeD xP
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by pHaDeD xP »

hey i kant stress this point enough, there is ABSOLUTLY NO REASON for sumone to complain about the DreamSNES. No other DC SNES emu kan even touch it. THANK YOU DREAMSNES TEAM FOR BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR LITERALLY BRINGING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO THE DC EMU SCENE. i knoe its like the 5th time ive said that in recent posts, buht hey, i kan stress it enough