To everybody....

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
peer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

To everybody....

Post by peer »

I'm sorry
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

not this again.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

I already told you that I accepted your apology for infecting me and forcing me to have to format!
It's thinking...
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

What's he sorry for?
SEGA
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by SEGA »

sending darc a virus and making him reformat his cpu
Don't Fear The Toastman.

Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

Then why is he saying he is sorry to everyone?
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

i thought it was a she.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

lmao...

Ok, a long time ago, peer posted a selfbooting app here, but it was infected with a virus accidentily - I had to format.

This thread has nothing to do with that incident. I was just joking. peer has already told me that she is sorry for that. :P
It's thinking...
peer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by peer »

No, it finally "clicked" I guess. It took my life reaching as as screwed as it will ever get and a huge fight with my step mom to make me realize some things. I am really sorry for having a short fuse like a bull being teased by a red magic carpet; Wasting all of you peoples time wasn't intentional nor was it planned. I guess I was just using this place as a channel for me to exhale my anger and stress that my family creates in my life over their retardation, in other words seeming like a lil' bitch that is constantly pmsing. After the fight I had and my dad had a "talk" with me, I realized that i'm insignificant and i'm practically good for nothing except being someguys playtoy when he feels like it and cooking his food and that that is all i'll probably ever amount to in this place. So, once again i'm sorry for wasting your time and i'm sorry your wasting your time reading this now because you will most likely forget it within 5-10minutes and you probably don't give a "rats' ass." But, I felt I needed to say this.

To sum this up, If you run over me, yell at me, make fun of me, etc etc etc i'm not likely to do anything about it like normal, because I give up on my life.

P.S. this is not a cry for pitty or for you to feel sorry for me if that's is the way you think of me, then so be it but don't blab off about it, because I'm sure nobody else cares.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Perhaps you should've posted this at Consolevision, as you can see from the responses these n00bs don't even know who you are :P
It's thinking...
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

I guess you want everyone to say boo-hoo don't think like that lifes a garden dig it. Well I'm sure me and everyone else agree that nobody cares. You've got an issue heres a tissue. Post on a forum where someone cars.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

A lot of women are still housewives around here. No shame in that. You could start a small in-home business or something while your man brings in the money.
You make your life seem so happy at times, I never knew that your life was like that. I mean, look at your avatar! Your smiling! :lol:
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

I guess you want everyone to say boo-hoo don't think like that lifes a garden dig it. Well I'm sure me and everyone else agree that nobody cares. You've got an issue heres a tissue. Post on a forum where someone cars.
Ooooh, damn that's a burn... I was sorta thinking the same thing, but wasn't gonna post that lol. And I know who peer is... the girl who keeps resetting people's connection on IRC :x. J/k, but yea... maybe this is the wrong forum..
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Calavera wrote:I guess you want everyone to say boo-hoo don't think like that lifes a garden dig it. Well I'm sure me and everyone else agree that nobody cares. You've got an issue heres a tissue. Post on a forum where someone cars.
That wasn't needed, Calavera. Just because you don't know who she is doesn't mean others don't.
It's thinking...
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

SEGA wrote:sending darc a virus and making him reformat his cpu
i didnt know you could format a CPU, you can format a harddrive though.
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

i didnt know you could format a CPU, you can format a harddrive though
pwned
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

peer wrote:No, it finally "clicked" I guess. It took my life reaching as as screwed as it will ever get and a huge fight with my step mom to make me realize some things. I am really sorry for having a short fuse like a bull being teased by a red magic carpet; Wasting all of you peoples time wasn't intentional nor was it planned. I guess I was just using this place as a channel for me to exhale my anger and stress that my family creates in my life over their retardation, in other words seeming like a lil' bitch that is constantly pmsing. After the fight I had and my dad had a "talk" with me, I realized that i'm insignificant and i'm practically good for nothing except being someguys playtoy when he feels like it and cooking his food and that that is all i'll probably ever amount to in this place. So, once again i'm sorry for wasting your time and i'm sorry your wasting your time reading this now because you will most likely forget it within 5-10minutes and you probably don't give a "rats' ass." But, I felt I needed to say this.

To sum this up, If you run over me, yell at me, make fun of me, etc etc etc i'm not likely to do anything about it like normal, because I give up on my life.

P.S. this is not a cry for pitty or for you to feel sorry for me if that's is the way you think of me, then so be it but don't blab off about it, because I'm sure nobody else cares.
Don't fret none. All girls are pretty much insignifigant and practically only good for being boy toys. It's just the way things are.
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

Don't fret none. All girls are pretty much insignifigant and practically only good for being boy toys. It's just the way things are.
OOOOOOH DAMN! You're gonna get BURNED. :twisted:
I recommend you call this a joke b4 too many ppl see it :D
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99

Post by Narcissus »

peer wrote:No, it finally "clicked" I guess. It took my life reaching as as screwed as it will ever get and a huge fight with my step mom to make me realize some things. I am really sorry for having a short fuse like a bull being teased by a red magic carpet; Wasting all of you peoples time wasn't intentional nor was it planned. I guess I was just using this place as a channel for me to exhale my anger and stress that my family creates in my life over their retardation, in other words seeming like a lil' bitch that is constantly pmsing. After the fight I had and my dad had a "talk" with me, I realized that i'm insignificant and i'm practically good for nothing except being someguys playtoy when he feels like it and cooking his food and that that is all i'll probably ever amount to in this place. So, once again i'm sorry for wasting your time and i'm sorry your wasting your time reading this now because you will most likely forget it within 5-10minutes and you probably don't give a "rats' ass." But, I felt I needed to say this.

I'm really sorry you feel that way. I can tell you that the reason you feel that way is probably because of your age. Once you get out on your own, start making some money, and get a little independence, a lot of those things your dad has "talks" about with you now, will make sense. Until then, life can seem a little unimportant... but it'll get better, I promise...

P.S. For future reference, you might want to think about what you post, before you post in a forum mostly populated by testosterone filled teen and tween n00bs. You're more than likely not going to get a very good response.
The only limitations we have, are the ones we set for ourselves...
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

So that explains your temper, heh. Anyway, you didn't need to apologize, but it's good that you did.

Calavera, stfu.
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709