Burner

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
OrganSplitter
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Burner

Post by OrganSplitter »

I have been having problems getting anything to work on my dreamcast im thinking it might be my burner...... if a burner is not compatible with nero could it still seem to burn right but wont work on a dreamcast or would i have burning problems if the burner wasnt compatible
Prophet][
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Prophet][ »

maybe, you should try using Disc Juggler instead to see if it is the problem
jebeebus
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by jebeebus »

Yep, a lot of Nero files didn't work on my Dreamcast either, but Disc Juggler never failed me. :)
OrganSplitter
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by OrganSplitter »

yeah i got discjuggler the second i put a blank CD in an ERROR box pops up and shuts it down WTF
slingblade21
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by slingblade21 »

this place sux!
ARE YOU SICK OF YOUR OLD GAMES? TRADE THEM AT CRAZYLAND WHERE YOU CAN BUY SELL OR TRADE YOUR OLD GAMES. :headbang:

JOIN CRAZY LAND FORUMS
http://www.crazylandforums.com
jebeebus
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by jebeebus »

OrganSplitter wrote:yeah i got discjuggler the second i put a blank CD in an ERROR box pops up and shuts it down WTF
What did the error say?
OrganSplitter
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by OrganSplitter »

slingblade21 wrote:this place sux!
Yeah thats what im starting to think and the error said some crap like default error in blahh blah blah page and a bunch of numbers
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Do you have the latest version of Nero from the site? The one I had bundled with my writer refused to work, but a new download sorted that problem right out. You should also update your ASPI Drivers, which can be aqquired from the Needed Tools section of the site.

And we don't need the likes of you coming onto hear and saying that our site sucks - it's certainly not the best way to get help from us. If you don't like it, go elsewhere.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
jebeebus
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by jebeebus »

yep, we get a lot of that over at emuworld... this one guy even flames the crap out of the board, and now he's back still requesting help... -_- I just don't get it..
OrganSplitter wrote:
slingblade21 wrote:this place sux!
Yeah thats what im starting to think and the error said some crap like default error in blahh blah blah page and a bunch of numbers
yeah well if you provided us with a little more detailed info, we could try and figure out what the problem is and try to help you fix it