bleemcast! creators

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
mrblob
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

bleemcast! creators

Post by mrblob »

i read a while ago that some of the people from bleemcast! had been visiting this forum. i was wondering... if they even read any topics anymore, are you guys going to help out our little community? perhaps make some bleemcast! iso's for us? just wondering....

-MrBlob
Im hungry! I need NUTS!
crazyrom
Ex-Help Forum Mod
Ex-Help Forum Mod

Re: bleemcast! creators

Post by crazyrom »

mrblob wrote:i read a while ago that some of the people from bleemcast! had been visiting this forum. i was wondering... if they even read any topics anymore, are you guys going to help out our little community? perhaps make some bleemcast! iso's for us? just wondering....

-MrBlob
No that would be warez.
Speeddemon
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Speeddemon »

Yea im surprised they actually have interest in DC (probably looking for some stuff to play on the machines they tested their b!casts on).
P|-|33r |\/|3 B147C|-|!!!
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Re: bleemcast! creators

Post by |darc| »

mrblob wrote:i read a while ago that some of the people from bleemcast! had been visiting this forum. i was wondering... if they even read any topics anymore, are you guys going to help out our little community? perhaps make some bleemcast! iso's for us? just wondering....

-MrBlob
Umm, the main coder of bleemcast! visits these forums, but he isn't giving out free ISO copies for his product so nonrespectable people can flood them on the internet, seeing as bc! hasn't been cracked. :roll:
It's thinking...
DoomDan
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by DoomDan »

i found a bleemcast! iso at some site. it was the gt2 one. i think the site had segagen also.
Rand Linden
bleemcast! Creator
bleemcast! Creator

Post by Rand Linden »

... and people wonder why I rarely post in the forums anymore.
Kiley
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Kiley »

I bought Bleem!Cast for MGS and GT2, but they only delivered the GT2 one... stupid shop - dont ever buy from burn.com.au
Daniel Kiley is still "dreaming"
DJ Samba D
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by DJ Samba D »

Rand Linden wrote:... and people wonder why I rarely post in the forums anymore.
I, kind of understand, as if it were my product that people were trying to warez/ask me to release for the tight-fisted warez monkeys I'd be pretty pissed... also the simple fact that they still allow these sort of convo's slipping through (admittedly practically all mods/admin are more than aware of whom you are, what you've done, and why we should get rid of all topics that are related to warezing your products.

Mind you there are too many newbies that'll come here asking questions like this I'm afraid.

Besides, I thought that you wouldn't have that much time on your hands Rand (not saying that you have or haven't, just presuming, so apologies if I upset/make you angry in any particular way) to post here all the time or even visit here.
Jeeba Jabba, On Pinoy, wrote:First, Learn how to speak english and spell. Second, Yes you have the right of Freedom of Speech, So do I. I can get pissed at you're ignorant self for saying dumber things than Miko or Great One... Now thats low
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

Eh, I don't think anyone wants me modding this forum.
Too many opportunities for the Iron Dictator (tm) to run rampant. :twisted:

But someone should close this topic, definitely.

Rand Linden: So what are you up to these days?
No signature.
DJ Samba D
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by DJ Samba D »

I agree with the close topic comment you made toastman.

I just wish that Rand Linden had continued with Bleem!Cast but we all know what happened with that, and I, along with toastman, would like to hear what Rand is doing so Rand if you're looking please enlighten us with your latest happenings :D.
Jeeba Jabba, On Pinoy, wrote:First, Learn how to speak english and spell. Second, Yes you have the right of Freedom of Speech, So do I. I can get pissed at you're ignorant self for saying dumber things than Miko or Great One... Now thats low
Cless
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Cless »

Rand Linden wrote:... and people wonder why I rarely post in the forums anymore.
I don't, people are so damn disrespectfull to your projects and the amazing work you've done. Hell if it was me I would just not post. They should be happy with what they have. I play GT2 using bleem cast more than I do any DC game now. Like always tho its nice to see you around.
DoomDan
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by DoomDan »

y r people so pissed?!? i didnt even download it!! im just sayin i found a bleemcast iso at some site. n im sorry but i happen to go to warez sites, but i dont put their links here.
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

The Rules wrote: There is to be no talk of warez or copied Dreamcast (pirated games, appz, cracks etc.) at this site at all.
No talk at all.
It is right there in the rules.
No signature.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Hey Rand. I tried to buy the MGS bleemcast back when I had the game, my psx was dying out. I lived in a small town, couldn't find it anywhere. Now I moved to a big city and can find anything at gamestop and babbages stores, but my MGS got stolen....heh.......funny how things turn out like that.... I'll be getting GT2 soon though so I'll go out and hunt down the bleemcast at gamestop.
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

this should be shut ... warez talk is closed

TOPIC LOCKED
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T